IGNORED

John Shrader 15: Welcome to Poisonwood, Caleb

laPapessaGiovanna

@mango_fandango The scary thing is that of the Keller girls (who are in the public eye), Priscilla is the best with her Pecan, and Josh Duggar is not (in my opinion) the worst of the husbands (I'd rather be Anna then Esther).

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, imokit said:

@mango_fandango The scary thing is that of the Keller girls (who are in the public eye), Priscilla is the best with her Pecan, and Josh Duggar is not (in my opinion) the worst of the husbands (I'd rather be Anna then Esther).

I'd be inclined to agree. Anna has her family nearby, so that her kids can play with their aunts and uncles/cousins. Esther is essentially alone, in a foreign country a long way from the US, with a much bigger brood. David and Josh have horrible beliefs, but at least they have legit jobs. (I don't keep up with Turd and Anna and I don't know what Turd does for a living, but at least he has had jobs in the past). Out of those three, I'd say David is the best option. And compared to a lot of our fundie husbands, he's *relatively* harmless. He does seem to love Priscilla in a way that many of our fundie husbands don't (love their spouses).

2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Out of those three, I'd say David is the best option. And compared to a lot of our fundie husbands, he's *relatively* harmless. He does seem to love Priscilla in a way that many of our fundie husbands don't (love their spouses).

And they seem to be relatively slow reproducers, so they have time to enjoy the children they do have. 

Ohh maybe Steve because he’s at least sensible and relatively smart. I can’t stand dumb guys who think they are brilliant. Had dated one for 2 years.

John is so melodramatic and stupid and has never had a decent job. 

Terri didn’t even have to homeschool the kids, they were locked in their rooms and made to do worksheets that Steve would check while she lay depressed in bed. John would never allow that. 

I guess this and pris’s Wedding pics is what made me wonder about the beginnings of Esther and John. How in the world did they find this tool and what in the hell were they thinking?? Giving their daughter up to this useless bull tit of a man??

13 hours ago, EyesOpen said:

How in the world did they find this tool and what in the hell were they thinking??

Pretty sure they met through IBLP. Daddy Keller really does a shit job when it comes to picking out husbands for his daughters. 

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Pretty sure they met through IBLP. Daddy Keller really does a shit job when it comes to picking out husbands for his daughters. 

Can’t agree more.

18 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Ohh maybe Steve because he’s at least sensible and relatively smart. I can’t stand dumb guys who think they are brilliant. Had dated one for 2 years.

John is so melodramatic and stupid and has never had a decent job. 

Terri didn’t even have to homeschool the kids, they were locked in their rooms and made to do worksheets that Steve would check while she lay depressed in bed. John would never allow that. 

That's right, John is the only one who can lie abed in the daytime--

3 hours ago, Granwych said:

That's right, John is the only one who can lie abed in the daytime--

Whilst Esther has to keep going to ensure her kids are fed and (hopefully) reasonably well educated. John reads here but he has never told us how he helps, even if it's with the kids education.

No, he is to damn important writing his "pomes". 

I'm hoping that Esther's mum has been able to fly over and help out since the baby arrived. What a scummy bawbag of a Husband/father/man he has turned out to be.  

:annoyed:

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

Whilst Esther has to keep going to ensure her kids are fed and (hopefully) reasonably well educated. John reads here but he has never told us how he helps, even if it's with the kids education.

No, he is to damn important writing his "pomes". 

I'm hoping that Esther's mum has been able to fly over and help out since the baby arrived. What a scummy bawbag of a Husband/father/man he has turned out to be.  

:annoyed:

Ya know, Gobs, it may just be that keeping John immobile and not underfoot  is helpful for Esther(poor dear!)  Hopefully he types out his own penny dreadful verses.

Could it be possible John was murdered?  Rufus knows how many people he has fucked over in Zambia.  Disclaimer-I'm not wishing this.

1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

Could it be possible John was murdered?  Rufus knows how many people he has fucked over in Zambia.  Disclaimer-I'm not wishing this.

I doubt this, as I feel like there would already be a GoFundMe for Esther and the kids, wife and children of the martyr John.  

10 minutes ago, PurpleCats said:

I doubt this, as I feel like there would already be a GoFundMe for Esther and the kids, wife and children of the martyr John.  

A huge photo of John would be posted.  It would be black edged, (in the style of Victorian mourning photos). He would be standing proud, wearing his hat and waving his large black bible at the Heavens.

Aren't their visas up for renewal soon, or is it next year? Maybe John is trying to "negotiate" an extension. That might (hopefully) be difficult as he has flaunted rules and regulations in the past, as well as pissed off a lot of people. I hope Daddy and his sheeple find it difficult or impossible to help John with those negotiation$$$. This might explain why he has been hiding under the covers for so long. He may be walking the straight and narrow in anticipation of visa problems. Please Rufus, bring Esther and the children home!

I have asked a friend of mine to check in on them. They operate a medical clinic and know of them but have not seen the "Truth Moblie" at the Walmart for 3-4 weeks so she is going to figure out where they are and give me an update. I am worried about the kids so is she.

I hope the kids and Esther are okay. Hopefully they can go back to America and be helped out by the rest of Esther's family. Things aren't looking good for their family in Zambia-John is probably (if not already) going to end up either in jail or deported.

11 hours ago, countressrascal said:

I have asked a friend of mine to check in on them. They operate a medical clinic and know of them but have not seen the "Truth Moblie" at the Walmart for 3-4 weeks so she is going to figure out where they are and give me an update. I am worried about the kids so is she.

I'm wondering if they've been deported already and aren't posting because John doesn't want to admit failure.

John has posted a couple of photos and videos of the children. He has also posted that they now have support from a church in Singapore and one in Russian. He also posted a video of a large propane grill that they have for his family of 13.

On 2/13/2018 at 3:34 PM, imokit said:

Oh Rufus yes. Though Pris seems genuinely happy I still would rather be in Anna’s shoes. Her story is very public and if she left she would get lots of support and chances to make real money. She may of signed some NDA but I’m sure if she partnered with someone clever she could find a way around it.

13 hours ago, Bethella said:

I'm wondering if they've been deported already and aren't posting because John doesn't want to admit failure.

I think John would find a way to spin that as Say-un and him being attacked by the devil because he is carrying out God’s will to convert the Christians in Zambia to a slightly different kind of Christianity. He would covet people’s prayers and donations to help them get settled back in America with all their stuff, before coming up with a new Cunning Plan.

10 hours ago, Jellybean said:

I think John would find a way to spin that as Say-un and him being attacked by the devil because he is carrying out God’s will to convert the Christians in Zambia to a slightly different kind of Christianity. He would covet people’s prayers and donations to help them get settled back in America with all their stuff, before coming up with a new Cunning Plan.

I will now have the Blackadder theme song running through my head the rest of the day. :pb_lol:

If John was having visa problems or getting kicked out of Zambia, he would just feel god was leading him to missionize in Zimbabwe or Mozambique, or wherever. No way is he going to just come home and get a job or something. (He's not exactly a job-type person.)

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived