IGNORED

John Shrader 15: Welcome to Poisonwood, Caleb

laPapessaGiovanna

20 minutes ago, Howl said:

@Palimpsest,  You forgot "Plays Well With Others"..... I think there would be consensus on that grade. 

I was *this* close to putting it in but ran out of time.  Work called.  I think he'd get an A for "Inability to play well with others" though.

I'm astonished that John hasn't had more of his luxury items nicked.  He flaunts them.  I remember that he accused Jolis and Arcade of stealing and Roderick (allegedly) failed to return the cell phone John gave him.

Other than that, someone broke into the Troopie once and someone stole his church banner, but I think that is it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is John?????? I haven't had so many Shrader empty days since I joined FJ in 2014!!!

They must surely be packing up and arranging to go home??

Dear Rufus please let Esther and the kids be ok. 

Can anyone access Shrader Snr's Church page? See if any news there?

52 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Where is John?????? I haven't had so many Shrader empty days since I joined FJ in 2014!!!

They must surely be packing up and arranging to go home??

Dear Rufus please let Esther and the kids be ok. 

Can anyone access Shrader Snr's Church page? See if any news there?

John should have tons of extra time to write pomes and post to FB about Satan now that Bro. Thophil is taking up some of the slack (!). 

Things must still be going fairly bad for John to have stayed private this long. If things were going great he would be bragging. 

I find the silence worrying. If John has simply taken to his bed because Satan is attacking him yet again I could roll my eyes and dismiss him. The children appear , to me , to be in a vulnerable state. I would like to know that they are in a safe place.

I'm hoping that at least one of their mothers has travelled across to Zambia to help out with whatever is going on right now. 

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

I'm hoping that at least one of their mothers has travelled across to Zambia to help out with whatever is going on right now. 

Seriously.  Someone has to be thinking of all Esther's work, and we know that person would never be John. The only thing we can be sure of is that his long silence has nothing to do with him helping out more at home.

Then wouldn't he be online writing bad poetry and complaining that Satan is attacking him by causing the evil authorities to keep him home?  Maybe he's actually in jail?  Would Esther go online to tell about it?  I think she'd stay offline and under the radar while calling John's father for help.

If John is in jail which is unlikely - cheaper to just deport him - then I severely hope some family have travelled across to help Esther sort affairs out before she and the kids leave Zambia. 

On 09/04/2018 at 12:12 AM, Gobsmacked said:

If John is in jail which is unlikely - cheaper to just deport him - then I severely hope some family have travelled across to help Esther sort affairs out before she and the kids leave Zambia. 

I think he really might be in jail.

Otherwise he would have popped up somewhere too smash such atrocious rumours - we know he reads here.

On 4/9/2018 at 1:12 AM, Gobsmacked said:

If John is in jail which is unlikely - cheaper to just deport him - 

Not necessarily. At least where we are they don’t even feed you in jail. That is the responsibility of your friends and family. 

Incarceration costs next to nothing. Deportation costs time and legal fees. 

John has been posting the odd  insignificant thing on facebook so it doesn't seem like he is in jail. He's passing out more John and Roman pamphlets.

If John was in jail he would be bragging about persecution. John Jailed for Jesus poems would be written. I think things are just not going well so he is staying quiet. 

Someone mentioned quite awhile ago that internet access is quite expensive, so perhaps on a tighter budge they don't have access at the moment.  

Also, the quiescence coincides with the arrival of Bro. Theophil, so I don't know what to make of that. 

What if they told Shrader that Bro. Theophil will be his student but in reality he is his replacement?

Maybe John is just reverse-trolling here by not doing public posts for the forseeable future. He's actually still posting private. Just a lot of mundane stuff for now. 

On Saturday, he shared a list of things his supporters could pray for. (Alliterated, OF COURSE!!) Also soe pics of their outreach and passing out of tracts. And on Friday, and updated prayer card from before Caleb's birth, with a circle of his head added in. ;)

And just after Easter, a post of how two elderly ladies who prayed for revival in Scotland were the great-aunts of Donald Trump. (Uhhh...I can't. even.) 

Oh yea, and then a lengthy pome tome he wrote, entitled, "Calvin Was A Catholic Lawyer." Which generated a sum total of 10 likes, and exactly 0 comments. 

Then, a few days before, another rant about Calvinism. 

11 hours ago, Howl said:

Someone mentioned quite awhile ago that internet access is quite expensive, so perhaps on a tighter budge they don't have access at the moment.  

Wired internet with cables actually running to your house is rare and expensive. Most internet is 3G/4G and comparatively speaking that is pretty cheap. I can buy 10Gb of data for around $15 USD.  Last time I was in the US it cost me $35 for cell service with 1Gb of data. 

12 hours ago, subsaharanafrica said:

Wired internet with cables actually running to your house is rare and expensive. Most internet is 3G/4G and comparatively speaking that is pretty cheap. I can buy 10Gb of data for around $15 USD.  Last time I was in the US it cost me $35 for cell service with 1Gb of data. 

As a former Licensed Telecommunications Professional, I can attest to this!

On 4/16/2018 at 12:47 PM, Gobsmacked said:

Any news from Zambia and beyond ?

Nothing that I can see on his public FB.  And I am really hurt.  He seems to have made his pome about Calvin private.  I can't see it on Quill and Bible.  Could it be that he didn't like my critical analysis of the "Parting" pome?

@Palimpsest how long has he been private? I left here in the fall of 2016 to mourn our nation and he was private then

@nelliebelle1197, he's gone private many times.  Sometimes because his feelings get hurt, but usually because he needs to hide really embarrassing stuff.  So far he's always come back.  I think because both his ego and his grifter's wallet feel deprived when he can't boast in public. 

This time it seems longer than usual.  Satan mounted a huge attack in December and Johnny was detained by police for missionarying and starting churches without the right documentation and permissions.  He seems to have wiggled out of that by the skin of his teeth (and I suspect some bribery), but I think he may have been warned to keep quiet about his illegal activities or risk prison or deportation.

Since December he's only made two public posts: one about the new baby and the other his obligatory quarterly newsletter.  And that newsletter had no news in it at all.

@Palimpsest Thanks - I was reading back through many pages and was mostly catching that he was silent. I just gave up!

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived