IGNORED

Counting on Season 4- Part 4: Duggar Time or Watching Paint Dry

samurai_sarah

Hmmm.  Would I rather have the Duggars or the Bates as neighbors?  Interesting question.  The Bates kids seem to get married and move further away, so that is a plus for them.  But the Duggars would probably be more likely to shun me, so that is a plus for them.  Decisions, decisions.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/27/2018 at 8:28 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

Has then been confirmed or denied? Because these are the absolute dead-last people to be reproducing. 

http://people.com/tv/are-jax-taylor-brittany-cartwright-expecting-baby/

Pretty sure it is Brittany’s SIL Melisha. When they did the short series in  Kentucky we learned Britt’s brother and SIL had fertility issues but couldn’t  afford even one round of IVF. They decided to have this tiny little fundraiser to get the ball rolling with no hope of meeting the goal. About halfway through the fundraiser Jax realized how much Brittany’s dad hated him so in a desperate move for positive attention he made a big announcement that he decided to promise to match all the donations. A love of Wes and Melisha combined with the fact that everyone but Britt’s  mother hates Jax resulted in a sudden increase of donations. There were amazing scenes of Jax looking increasingly panicked over his promise. Alas Jax stayed true to his word,the first IVF round worked and Wes and Melisha have a daughter named Presley. In typical Jax fashion, he takes full credit for Presley's existence. And so concludes this tale of “When Bad People Do Good Things”.

6 hours ago, Kelsey said:

Why so much Laura in the shows?

Because she’s there. 

6 hours ago, Kelsey said:

Why so much Laura in the shows?

Because she's secretly courting John David & trying to get in on that Duggar money but her allegiance is to her bestie Jana who hasn't found her true love yet. Double wedding coming 2020 :dramallama-nanner:

I’m not sure if this has been shared before, but here’s my current fundie entertainment:

11 hours ago, Satan'sFortress said:

Hmmm.  Would I rather have the Duggars or the Bates as neighbors?  Interesting question.  The Bates kids seem to get married and move further away, so that is a plus for them.  But the Duggars would probably be more likely to shun me, so that is a plus for them.  Decisions, decisions.

But the Bates are SO loud. I mean, having Carlin as a neighbour....

@AreYouThereGothard? I love KidFarm. It's beyond hilarious even after the 5th watch. I wish they were still making episodes:my_sad: 

Have you seen the deleted scenes? "What we do is strap this right here...but we didn't do that we just had a basket that we used for strawberries"

I don't feel ill when I look at Gil Bates the way I do when I see Jim Bob, so probably the Bates as neighbors. 

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I don't feel ill when I look at Gil Bates the way I do when I see Jim Bob, so probably the Bates as neighbors. 

Same cult, better window dressing. 

Gil gives me the heebie jeebies more than Jim Bob does. But it's like apples to oranges. One is on the IBLP Board, one (at least one) is a child molestation apologist.

I think I would honestly rather see Jim Bob and Michelle dry humping on a regular basis than Carlin and Evan or Lawson doing one of their photo shoots. :my_sick:

I don't want to be neighbors to either of them, because I believe that Rufus would compel me to mow my lawn in a bikini--and ain't nobody wanna see that.

[also, I don't own a bikini]

12 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I don't want to be neighbors to either of them, because I believe that Rufus would compel me to mow my lawn in a bikini--and ain't nobody wanna see that.

I don't own a bikini either. But if they're my neighbours because they've moved to live near me, well, it's 100% legal here for women to go topless in public here... :my_angel:

Okay, okay, no, I would not mow my lawn topless to defraud the Duggars or the Bateses. I don't need any of those sickos leering at my boobs, thanks. They seem perversely obsessed enough with random women's bodies even when we're fully clothed.

55 minutes ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

Bates, no contest, because I never want to walk my dog and see this... :output_eeMbjt:

Oh yuck. The Bates' seem like they're genuinely friendlier folks than the Duggars and not as into letting the world know they're sexually active. Jim Bob can be friendly, but he goes straight into conversion talk that his friendliness just seems phony.  The Duggars seem more sanctimonious to me, but that might be an incorrect perception on my part since the Bates are still super involved with their cult, too. I also have a daughter and wouldn't want her near Josh if I'm going to be totally honest.  

5 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

But the Bates are SO loud. I mean, having Carlin as a neighbour....

*Yodeling* LMFAO

5 hours ago, AreYouThereGothard? said:

I’m not sure if this has been shared before, but here’s my current fundie entertainment:

Can we learn something new besides the letter "A?"

I'd love to see the Brown family move next to the Duggars!   Now that would be a helluva show!   

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I made one in first grade. :D

On 28 februari 2018 at 1:51 AM, AliceInFundyland said:

I felt bad for Joy when she said that Austin doesn't like to sleep touching...but she 'hoped he'd change his mind.' It's been my experience that people are fairly set in their ways about that. And, he's clearly not as into the pda. 

They certainly seem to be in love and all. But... with the new baby and everything. It's so glaringly obvious that they had no time together to explore intimacy. These things matter to some couples. 

Is love enough to get them through a string of babies?

I have a feeling that Austin indeed loves Joy a lot but maybe not so much in a romantic or sexual way... I have a few theories :P All his talk about finally getting married = burden lifted from his shoulders made me suspicious. But I certainly don't know him or what's going on in his head and I'm probably making entirely wrong assumptions!

Kid Farm is funny every time. I laugh out loud every time.:dance:

11 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I think that way sometimes, but then I look at that televangelist smirk and remember Gill has a shrine to Nathan Bedford Forrest in his home and  I just want to punch him. And wasn't he knee deep in the Bill Gothard cover up?  

Was anyone else happy to see during the disc golf game with Kendra's parents that they could get through it without humping each other and showing off that they can make out in front of the engaged couple? 

17 hours ago, MoonFace said:

I'd love to see the Brown family move next to the Duggars!   Now that would be a helluva show!   

I’d watch that show!  Ratings gold!

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived