IGNORED

Jinger 33: Beauty: By God!

Coconut Flan

10 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Mine is kitties, books, and the occasional scenery shot when I get a good one! 

I bet you have good scenery shots where you are :my_heart:.

#Homesick.

I actually don't have Instagram, if I did it most likely would be filled with quotes and Gothic art. Pretty boring.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the last two posters. I don't see where some ppl are getting the idea that Jinger wants to have a million kids and Jeremy won't let her. Or that she's having fertility problems, even though that's technically possible, neither her or Jeremy seem sad abt their childless life, and neither of them have ever said anything abt leaving it up to God. Having quiverfull parents doesn't automatically lead to quiverfull adult kids, even if they generally have the same religious beliefs. And it seems to be mostly Michelle who's into having as many kids as possible. I think I remember jim bob saying he leaves that decision up to her.

i just don't think Jinger feels jealous or ashamed to not have any babies right now, or at least she hasn't done anything to show that she does. Right now she has more freedom than she's ever had in her life, and a big reason for that is that she has no babies to look after for once. 

Also, she and Jeremy could've talked abt this before getting married. If I remember correctly, the chaperones don't have to always be in earshot, they just have to watch. 

I love Jinger's latest post about getting white chocolate Scrabble tiles for her birthday as a gift from a friend! It just seems so...normal.

Add to that, she's spent a lovely weekend catching up on "The Arts" and watching Jeremy play soccer. 

Most notably, she did NOT spend her time hobnobbing at a fundie wedding. Looks like maybe the Jinge is moving on to bigger and better things, like living her own life. Well.. it's a step in the right direction, anyways.

Go Jinger go!

3 minutes ago, formerhsfundie said:

Most notably, she did NOT spend her time hobnobbing at a fundie wedding. Looks like maybe the Jinge is moving on to bigger and better things, like living her own life. Well.. it's a step in the right direction, anyways.

Go Jinger go!

I'm guessing it's more like her husband has an actual job and can't go gallivanting off to every fundie wedding, baby shower, or graduation party on the calendar, especially during the busy holiday season when they've probably already been travelling for Thanksgiving and will be travelling again for Christmas. I'm guessing his work schedule (and maybe limited income) just made a weekend trip to Tennessee at the moment impossible.

7 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I'm guessing it's more like her husband has an actual job 

Hey for a Duggar daughter that's doin' alright!

5 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think he's convinced her that you can be a faithful, decent, Jesus loving Christian, without birthing an army for Jesus.

I don't think there was any convincing necessary.  As for her being sad and infertile, no. They don't want kids right now, they are using some form of BC to prevent pregnancy. They will have kids, when they want to, unless the birth control fails, then they will happily have one. I see them having 2 or 3 kids max If they have a boy & girl they will be done with 2. They are a fundy light/conservative Christian couple.  They will not be having a mega family, I have a feeling a mega church is on Jeremy's mind. 

What makes me sad is J&J have a congrats video to Joe and Kendra posted over at DFO, and SO many of the comments are inquiring when Jinger is going to have a baby or pressuring her to get pregnant. Like WTF leave them alone!!  If this is what they choose good for them and if it's infertility way to make Jinger feel even worse. What I see in their posts looks like she's pretty happy right now, so why should that have to change? For all the people who call us haters and tell us "it's their life" they certainly don't apply that to J&J!

9 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I don't think there was any convincing necessary.  As for her being sad and infertile, no. They don't want kids right now, they are using some form of BC to prevent pregnancy. They will have kids, when they want to, unless the birth control fails, then they will happily have one. I see them having 2 or 3 kids max If they have a boy & girl they will be done with 2. They are a fundy light/conservative Christian couple.  They will not be having a mega family, I have a feeling a mega church is on Jeremy's mind. 

IDK- I agree that Jinger may have had thoughts that she wanted something in her life beyond eleventy children, but as she seems to be a follower more than a confidant leader, maybe she needed some convincing that her choice was acceptable in their Jesus centric world.

9 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I see them having 2 or 3 kids max If they have a boy & girl they will be done with 2. They are a fundy light/conservative Christian couple.  They will not be having a mega family, I have a feeling a mega church is on Jeremy's mind. 

I mostly agree with you, but I could definitely see them having 4-6 kids. That seems to be the sweet spot for a lot of "religious but not fundamentalist" young Christian families I know. 

10 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I'm guessing it's more like her husband has an actual job and can't go gallivanting off to every fundie wedding, baby shower, or graduation party on the calendar, especially during the busy holiday season when they've probably already been travelling for Thanksgiving and will be travelling again for Christmas. I'm guessing his work schedule (and maybe limited income) just made a weekend trip to Tennessee at the moment impossible.

They also have a dog, travelling when you have a dog is a hassle and can be expensive. It does make me wonder what they did with the dog while they traveled to Waco. Its a 5.5 hour drive each direction. 

36 minutes ago, LegHumperBibleThumper said:

They also have a dog, travelling when you have a dog is a hassle and can be expensive. It does make me wonder what they did with the dog while they traveled to Waco. Its a 5.5 hour drive each direction. 

When did they get a dog?

On 12/16/2017 at 1:33 PM, FJismyheadship said:

Screenshot_20171216-120731.thumb.png.119ed87c4faffcf40a770f3dc2a079c5.png

... does beckym have an even creepier twin or something? 

ETA: As for Jinger and Jeremy having kids - I certainly hope they aren’t currently battling infertility, but there is absolutely no way to know for sure. Many people struggling with infertility or pregnancy loss don’t discuss it via social media and many of them still come across as happy human beings. You can feel sad and discouraged while still being able to laugh and enjoy life. 

That said, it’s no one’s damn business is or when they have a child and I find it ridiculously gross that people are so publicly pestering them about it. 

Poor Jinger. Imagine if they have fertility issues. That would be devestating to read. 

Whoever it is it’s obviously an asshat. Derrick? Leave your SIL alone!

So it's Jinger's birthday and Jim Boob & Mechelle just posted a video about it featuring the Bates parents.  At least they didn't sing the weird Jesus birthday song.

They've had 38 children between them, and it's the Bateses anniversary. And they're in the Bahamas.

BUT - it's Jinger's birthday. Sweet, thankful, born in our home, little jinjin, Godly leader for a husband, there in Laredo.

And "end with a kiss." Clearly JillyMuffin got that kissyshit from her parents.

Why the hell are Boob and DQ on vacation AGAIN? And AGAIN in a place where they look even more stupid than they do ever other day of the week? SMDH, these fools. :shakehead:

Ah shit...Kelly's green top is similar to the one my friend wore to my wedding in 1983- YES, I still remember-

And my friend is no fundie.

5 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Wow, I don't really follow the Bates family so I was surprised to see how different Kelly looks than how I remember her.

Same here. She could pass off being one of my Aunt's. Kelly B looks great! 

Jim Bob and Michelle though...another strange video. 

End with a kiss--why?  Why!?  Why??  For Rufus' sake, why?  Is that some kind of birthday gift to Jinger to watch her parents and her parents' friends make out?

I can't stand that little giggle that Michelle does when JB does any of the sexy sexy stuff.  Every time I hear it,  I interpret it as "I wish I could turn my head/body/whatever away from you and go, but I have to submit joyously.  Hee hee."

there in Laredo.

Just coming back to say, when I posted this, it was a quote from their birthday wishes, where they said Jin and Jer were "there in Laredo." I in no way meant "they're in Laredo" because I do truly know the difference.

Sad when a grammar nazi has to police her own posts for clarity. lol

1 hour ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Who’s managing the home front while they are away yet again....let’s guess......

Jana!!!! That’s the answer!

Same person as every other day of the year...yep Jana! :) 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived