IGNORED

Jinger 33: Beauty: By God!

Coconut Flan

I can't find a reason to snark on this, except I'm surprised Jeremy wasn't in Laredo for Christmas. You'd think that would be a big deal for a pastor to be at his church.  Jinger commented about caroling with the Duggars yesterday, so I'm pretty sure they're in AR atm.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they're staying with someone else. That doesn't really look like the TTH, does it?

And in the spirit of Christmas I also want to give Jeremy props for posting a photo with Jinger dead centre and him off to the side, just to be fair, since I previously took a dig at him for posting photos with himself front and centre and Jinger off to the side. Well done, Jeremy. :pb_lol:

5 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I wonder if they're staying with someone else. That doesn't really look like the TTH, does it?

And in the spirit of Christmas I also want to give Jeremy props for posting a photo with Jinger dead centre and him off to the side, just to be fair, since I previously took a dig at him for posting photos with himself front and centre and Jinger off to the side. Well done, Jeremy. :pb_lol:

I'm sorry, I misread Jinger's comment on Josiah's post. They weren't in AR Christmas. That's what I get for posting and drinking at the same time:my_confused:Capture.PNG.465e9dba583477fb33e4820e9a3e4106.PNG

Just now, llg1234 said:

I'm sorry, I misread Jinger's comment on Josiah's post. They weren't in AR Christmas. :my_confused: /embarrassedCapture.PNG.465e9dba583477fb33e4820e9a3e4106.PNG

No need to be embarrassed, it's next to impossible to keep track of all these people and their movements!

Does Jeremy have a separate twitter or Facebook account for his church? Or does the church have one? You would think they would post about Christmas services or any events at the church. Does he even work there anymore? I get that it’s a small church but there has to be something going on. 

2 minutes ago, socalrules said:

Does Jeremy have a separate twitter or Facebook account for his church? Or does the church have one? You would think they would post about Christmas services or any events at the church. Does he even work there anymore? I get that it’s a small church but there has to be something going on. 

There is a Twitter for the church:

https://twitter.com/gcclaredo

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbi9iVrFHqlmnzlDU2vEpbQ

They seem to record sermons, but they don't usually upload right away. As for actual times of the Christmas serves idk. I had to go to Catholic mass yesterday, so I'm all churched out for the next 365 days. :P

1 hour ago, socalrules said:

Does Jeremy have a separate twitter or Facebook account for his church?

It has been posted a few times. 

Isn't that Jeremy preaching there yesterday?  Perhaps they skipped Christmas Day services or someone else preached.

This isn't really "Jeremy's church" or personal playpen.  He is a junior pastor at a church plant and under the direction of the main church in San Antonio .

18 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Ooooh - I'm headed for NYC tomorrow, so I'm gonna find that-there Kopparberg stuff. lol

Edit:  already picked out the bar... I'll let ya know how it is! :)

I had a Kopparberg pear cider this afternoon. It was excellent! Thanks to FJ for introducing me to it!

I don't know if Catholic churches are different, but I know some Protestant denominations don't do a Christmas morning service unless Christmas falls on a Sunday. They often do a Christmas eve service.

I had a Kopparberg pear cider this afternoon. It was excellent! Thanks to FJ for introducing me to it!

If you can find the berry ones, do it. I like the pear, but the berry is orgasmic!

5 hours ago, singsingsing said:

It's a Festivus Miracle! :D

Why yes, I have had a few screwdrivers! Why do you ask? :P 

9 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Someone needs to hook her up with orthotic sandals, they do exists, I had painful heal spurs for years and was in agony if didn't have certain shoes on, so I get it. Unless she wants to stick out like she does here.  That is the only reason I can think of her to be wearing nylons on the beach, she wants the attention.  

Someone might miss how godly she is!

I like all the Kopparberg love. It’s what all my friends got drunk on in highschool. I live kind of close to Kopparberg and was really surprised by how popular it was in Australia when we were there a couple of years ago. 

It's a Festivus Miracle! default_biggrin.png
Why yes, I have had a few screwdrivers! Why do you ask? default_tongue.png 

Mimosas. I’ve lost count. *delicious *regrets are for tomorrow.

Just a small tasteful glass of sherry for me. I don't drink much, but sherry reminds me of childhood Christmases in England. Not that I drank it as a child of course. And to the mimosa and screwdriver drinkers, enjoy and Merry Christmas. :wine:

3 hours ago, Firebird said:

I don't know if Catholic churches are different, but I know some Protestant denominations don't do a Christmas morning service unless Christmas falls on a Sunday. They often do a Christmas eve service.

The Catholic Church by me does a service on Christmas morning, no matter what day Christmas is on. 

On 12/21/2017 at 5:26 PM, Satan'sFortress said:

End with a kiss--why?  Why!?  Why??  For Rufus' sake, why?  Is that some kind of birthday gift to Jinger to watch her parents and her parents' friends make out?

I can't stand that little giggle that Michelle does when JB does any of the sexy sexy stuff.  Every time I hear it,  I interpret it as "I wish I could turn my head/body/whatever away from you and go, but I have to submit joyously.  Hee hee."

I’ve always gotten that vibe too! She’s (seemingly) so embarrassed by his antics.  

06B0ED54-A797-45E3-AE48-EB31A1955321.jpeg

Most Catholic Churches where there is a resident priest will have a Mass every day except for Good Friday when no church celebrates Mass.  Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Ascension Day, Assumption Day, All Saint's Day and Immaculate Conception are all Holy Days of Obligation in the US.  If New Year's, Assumption, All Saint's and Immaculate Conception fall on Saturday or Monday, then Catholics can fulfill their duty to attend Mass that day just by Sunday Mass attendance.

5 hours ago, Firebird said:

Catholic churches traditionally have three masses for Christmas. Midnight mass, mass at dawn ("dawn" can vary, ours is 8 a.m.) and mass "during the day". 

I was going to point out that most Protestant churches don't have services on Christmas day. Some have Christmas eve services, but not Christmas day. And in recent years when Christmas has been on a Sunday, I know that many, many evangelical type churches in our area have canceled services. I find this odd since they are the ones that scream and yell about Christ being "taken out of Christmas". Cry about semantics and nativity scenes on public property, but don't have church on Christmas. That might interfere with your other plans, after all. 

Jessa’s comments below seem to confirm to me that this is j&j’s lawn. If so...STAR WARS has made an appearance!! Shockedhonestly.  Jinger does seem to be living a far less restricted life than purgatory at the TTH

C93A9E61-C814-4293-823D-6A2C3CBCF639.png

My friend does one of those massive light displays each year. I think we'll need to hunt down some star wars lights! I had no idea these existed, but now though fundie stalking I will make it happen!

Kopparberg quest accepted. Apparently it is just over the state line. Road trip! 

I've got nothing to add about the Vuolo's other than it looks like they are doing some thing on their terms, so good for them. (Still hateful beliefs and all though....)

We saw a photo of their house once, didn't we? I didn't think it was white. Jessa's comments seem like she's joking.

I've heard of ultra-conservative people trying to twist Star Wars into being religious since the Jedi are technically a religion in canon but I've always thought that was a massive stretch. Plus, I see the leg lamp from A Christmas Story in there too. Way too nike. 

Jessa was most definitely joking. That's not their house, she added a laughing face, and then followed it up with 'seriously though...' 

Jessa actually has a kind of dry/deadpan sense of humour. 9-month-old Henry supposedly asking for theology books for Christmas is another example of that. It was obviously a joke, but one of the commenters took it seriously and responded with something like, 'He didn't want that, but okay...' No, he didn't, and not even a Duggar would be deranged enough to actually believe or suggest that their 9-month-old was itching to dive into some 19th century reformed theology!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived