IGNORED

Roy Moore is a *fucking child molesting loser*

AmazonGrace

So Roy Moore harkens back to the time of slavery, and celebrates that as a time when WHITE families were united -- the members of slave families could be sold off at any time. 

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Former spokesman for Darrell Issa, Breitbart and others: 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/12/08/roy-moore-last-straw-you-can-now-call-me-democrat-kurt-bardella-column/930454001/

Roy Moore is the last straw, you can now call me a Democrat

Moore is the last straw?  Really? So all this up util now as okay? The very second Trump announced his bid should have been the last straw. Hell, he should have been out of straws years before that.

AL rated the statement as bullshit

A conspiracy-minded website attempted to cast doubt on evidence presented by one of eight women who accused Roy Moore of sexual assault in a misleading headline days ahead of the Alabama Senate race.

"WE CALLED IT! Gloria Allred Accuser **ADMITS** She Tampered With Roy Moore's Yearbook 'Signature' (VIDEO)," the headline reads on The Gateway Pundit. We found similar posts on Breitbart, "Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook," and on the blog Silence is Consent, "Roy Moore accuser admits she forged yearbook inscription."

We rate the statement Pants on Fire.

And a document expert also said the note was written by Alabama's leading pedo.

Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore signed the yearbook of a woman who accused him of sexually assaulting her when she was a teenager, according to a report from a forensic document expert obtained by Newsweek from the woman’s attorney. 

The expert, Arthur T. Anthony, compared public documents with Moore’s handwriting and signature to the yearbook inscription as well as a graduation card Moore sent to another woman recently reported by The Washington Post. In the report, Anthony wrote, “It is my professional opinion...that the signature and handwritten notation above the signature...were prepared by Roy Moore.” 

Below is a yearbook inscription allegedly signed by Moore and one of the public documents featured in Anthony’s report. The inscription states, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say ‘Merry Christmas.’ Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, D.A. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House.” 

And now Faux "News" has issued a correction to their "story"

A since-deleted tweet on the official Fox News twitter account had read, “BREAKING NEWS: Roy Moore accuser admits she forged part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama senate candidate.”

Fox News has since updated the story with a note at the bottom of the piece while removing any references to “forgery” in it. 

"An update to this story reflects that Beverly Young Nelson admits writing what ABC News characterized as 'notes' beneath what she says is Roy Moore’s signature, and that the only notes below the signature are the date and location.

"Furthermore, the headline on [the] story now specifies that Nelson admits to writing part of the inscription herself, rather than forging part of it."

10 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

No, Roy Moore, America was great until your family and Trump's family immigrated here.

Yup.  Just ask the Navajo, Lakota, Cherokee, Seneca et al when they thought life stopped being 'great'.

Paul Abigail Miller, of "Rolling Pertussis Mobile"(A Quiver Full of Snark) fame has referred to Roy Moore as a "walking conscience"and supports everything he does/says.

They're both fucking pricks. Now I'm concerned about Paul's daughters.

I need a shower after watching Roy Moore's supporters make excuses for him:

I think Roy Moore will win -- but then, I'm in a bit of a post-apocalyptic dystopian funk.  This will set up a situation for abusers to lie, lie, lie, deny, deny, deny as a successful strategy.  Trump: "he denies it, I believe him" 

And even though Mitch McConnell will attempt to stand by his statement that Moore won't be seated if he wins, I'll bet he will be seated, because the people of Alabama have spoken. 

However, last night on Fox news (6 pm), the local anchor discussing the upcoming election referred to Roy Moore as something like "accused sex offender Roy Moore".  

On 12/5/2017 at 12:05 PM, GrumpyGran said:

Roy Moore is a bully, a man who does not respect the law and thinks he gets to decide what the law is. A person who sets up a "charitable" foundation with the express purpose of funding his and his wife's lavish lifestyle most likely without paying taxes.

Hmmm sounds like someone I've heard of. Hint, he's orange,  he's showing us what the Republican party is really standing for, we don't know what shit is in his tax returns, and he has lots of Russian friends.

This whole thing is driving me crazy. There would be a full on rant, but I'm preaching to the choir and I need my money for presents, not the swear jar.

Moore will win, no doubt about it. And the republicans won't do one damn thing even if there are pictures of him with underage girls. 

The interesting opportunity the interviewer missed in my opinion was to point out hey um numb skulls explain to me how Republican policies have made Alabama better because Republicans have been in controlling for a few decades now. Along with I'm assuming you all are financial conservatives, please explain why in your opinion Roy Moore costing tax payers 100Ks in legal fees because he couldn't follow the law was a good thing. Oh and side note what or who in the hell are Republicans going to make their next scapegoat man after Soros croaks. I mean shit the guy is well into his 80's.

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Moore will win, no doubt about it. And the republicans won't do one damn thing even if there are pictures of him with underage girls. 

Susan Collins addressed this this morning on CBS and she seemed concerned that there was serious thought about getting rid of him once he is elected. While it was clear she doesn't like him she also doesn't like the idea of overriding the will of the people of Alabama. I still think they will kick him out. They probably have someone picked to replace him, one of Ivey's friends. After all, Ivey can't really be thrilled about him since he's made it clear he doesn't think she should be in office.

Ole' Roy would be a serious liability in Congress. Every morning they would have to come to work worried that he might have had a big ten commandments monument erected over night right in front of the Capitol building. He breaks the law and they know it. He has his own agenda and is arrogant enough to do what ever to achieve it. He's not a team player. There is a risk that he could be a McCain for them. And there is also the risk that more women will come forward.

By removing him they can claim a moral victory, which they seriously need. And the people of Alabama won't care as long as they have a Repub in the seat.

@GrumpyGran I can't help it, every time you describe what an ass Roy Moore is I automatically fill in TT's name. Two for the price of one.

"In Alabama, no good outcomes for the Republican Party"

Spoiler

Every competitive special election draws outsized attention, but few deserve it more than Tuesday’s Senate contest in Alabama. No matter the outcome, the results will reverberate loudly across the country — and nowhere more than inside the Republican Party.

The contest between Republican Roy Moore and Democrat Doug Jones is a morality play with significant political consequences. It sweeps in everything that is current — President Trump’s standing, the fractured Republican Party, the Democrats’ hopes for 2018, and above all, the issue of whether, at a time of changing attitudes, political allegiance outweighs credible claims of sexual misconduct.

Unlike in many such elections, the voting Tuesday will not end the controversy. For Republicans, that’s perhaps the most worrisome aspect. Tuesday’s results will be picked at for meaning beyond what any single election can produce, but there will be plenty in what happens worth picking at.

For Republicans, there likely can be no truly good outcome. If Moore wins, the party will have preserved the seat but will be saddled with a new senator under a cloud of allegations, including assaulting a teenager many years ago as well as a pattern of pursuing teenagers half his age when he was in his 30s. If he wins and is sworn in, he probably will face an ethics investigation that will keep the controversy alive until his fate is resolved and perhaps much longer than that. For the Republicans, it’s a hot mess.

If Moore loses, the GOP would be spared his presence in the Senate. But the result will have inflamed the anti-establishment forces led by former White House chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon, deepening antagonisms that continue to roil the party. A Jones victory also would tarnish the president, who has enthusiastically endorsed Moore and campaigned near the Alabama border Friday night in a display of that support. Additionally, a Jones victory would put the Republican majority at greater risk in 2018.

As a public figure, Moore has long been a renegade. He is a throwback to a different era and an embarrassment to many in his state. Even before the women came forward to accuse him of sexual impropriety, he was highly controversial, having twice been removed from the state Supreme Court. The first involved his resistance to an order to remove a Ten Commandments monument from the state Supreme Court building; the second was over his order to state judges not to abide by the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling that legalized same-sex marriages.

Still, Moore would be a shoo-in on Tuesday were it not for the allegations of sexual misconduct. Alabama is one of the most Republican states in the nation and is deeply polarized, red vs. blue and white vs. black. Trump won Alabama by 28 points in 2016. His campaign took flight in August 2015 when he staged a massive rally in Mobile. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, then an Alabama senator, was the first U.S. senator to endorse Trump.

Moore has a following that is unshakable, especially among evangelical Christians. In a recent Washington Post-Schar School poll that showed the overall race neck and neck, 78 percent of evangelical Christian voters in Alabama said they backed Moore’s candidacy. Among other white Christians in the state, his support was at 41 percent.

Moore’s support among Christian conservatives highlights the degree to which tribal loyalty offsets other factors in voters’ political choices. The president cast the choice in starkly partisan and ideological terms when he recently gave Moore a full-throated endorsement. In a tweet last week, he said of Moore: “We need his vote on stopping crime, illegal immigration, Border Wall, Military, Pro Life, V.A., Judges 2nd Amendment and more.”

The split within the Republican coalition is highlighted by the divergent paths taken by Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) since Moore was accused of sexual assault and impropriety.

Trump made a bad bet earlier when he was persuaded to endorse Sen. Luther Strange in the GOP primary. Now he is all in with Moore. Having been accused of sexual misconduct by multiple women during his presidential campaign, Trump has chosen to embrace another Republican facing similar charges. Shortly after his endorsement, the Republican National Committee reversed course and reentered the race on behalf of Moore after pulling out in the wake of the allegations against him.

McConnell was a more enthusiastic supporter of Strange in the primary, directing money toward the Alabamian’s candidacy, but to no avail. Once the women came forward, the majority leader tried without success to force Moore to step aside. His failure once again underscored the limited power the GOP establishment has in these matters.

Unlike Trump, however, he has not moved back toward Moore in these final days. A week ago, he appeared to be softening his opposition to Moore, saying it was up to the voters in Alabama to decide whom to send to the Senate. Asked to explain that, he later told reporters, “There’s been no change of heart. I had hoped he would withdraw as a candidate. That obviously is not going to happen.” He also made clear that an ethics investigation probably awaits Moore if he wins on Tuesday. Should Moore become a senator, he and McConnell will find it difficult to coexist in the same chamber.

The National Republican Senatorial Committee and its chairman, Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado, embraced McConnell’s hands-off approach. After the RNC announced its support for Republican nominee, Gardner, who like other Republicans had called on Moore to withdraw, reiterated that the NRSC would continue to stay out of the race.

A Jones victory would give Democrats a boost in the battle for control of the Senate next year, though the path is narrow and starts with the necessity of holding every Democratic seat at stake next year, including the red and purple states Trump won in 2016.

If Democrats were to do that, they would still need to pick up a net of three more seats to gain the majority. While recent events have thrown into question such a pickup, they have two decent possibilities: in Arizona, where Sen. Jeff Flake is stepping down; and in Nevada, where Sen. Dean Heller is in trouble.

The Senate map got further scrambled in the past few days. Democrats got good news when Phil Bredesen, the former Democratic governor of Tennessee, announced that he would run for the seat of retiring Sen. Bob Corker (R). He is one of the few Democrats who might be able to win statewide in a state that has turned increasingly red and conservative.

Meanwhile, the decision by Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) to resign his seat in the face of allegations of sexual misconduct puts a Democrat seat in play next year that his party had not expected. Even the possibility of a Republican seat falling into Democratic hands in Alabama adds to the significance of Tuesday’s outcome.

On this final weekend, the race in Alabama symbolizes a Republican Party in turmoil, with Trump and Bannon pitted against McConnell and others in the GOP establishment. Trump has continued to bend the party in his direction. A Moore victory on Tuesday would add to that record of success by the president, but at a potentially sizable cost to the Republican Party.

Sadly, I agree with my fellow FJers that Moore will likely win on Tuesday. Instead of renting a place in DC, maybe he can just move in with Agent Orange and they can go creeping together, since they are birds of a feather.

5 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Sadly, I agree with my fellow FJers that Moore will likely win on Tuesday.

If Doug Jones pulls this off, I will be gobsmacked.

Okay, how many takes do you think it took until they got something they could use?

Ol' Alabama Fuck Face thinks slavery is cool, thinks women shouldn't vote, or that main Fuck Face should be limited to two terms in office

Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore appeared on a conspiracy-driven radio show twice in 2011, where he told the hosts in an interview that getting rid of constitutional amendments after the Tenth Amendment would 'eliminate many problems' in the way the US government is structured.

Alabama's special election for Senate, in which Moore is facing Democrat Doug Jones, will be held Tuesday. Moore's controversial views on a variety of subjects -- including homosexuality, Islam, and evolution -- have come into sharper focus in the final days of the campaign, even as Moore has had to deal with multiple accusations from women who say that he sexually assaulted or pursued relationships with them as teenagers when he was in his 30s. Moore has denied all allegations.

Moore also faced criticism for comments he made in September at a campaign rally. According to the Los Angeles Times,  when asked by a black member of the audience when he thought the last time America was great, Moore answered, "I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another. Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

Moore made his comments about constitutional amendments in a June 2011 appearance on the "Aroostook Watchmen" show, which is hosted by Maine residents Jack McCarthy and Steve Martin. The hosts have argued that the US government is illegitimate and who have said that the September 11, 2001, attacks, the mass shooting at Sandy Hook, the Boston bombing, and other mass shootings and terrorist attacks are false flag attacks committed by the government. (False flag attacks refer to acts that are designed by perpetrators to be made to look like they were carried out by other individuals or groups.)

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore appeared on a conspiracy-driven radio show twice in 2011, where he told the hosts in an interview that getting rid of constitutional amendments after the Tenth Amendment would 'eliminate many problems' in the way the US government is structured.

Roy honey, has anybody told you lately that you're a shitweasel? 

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Okay, how many takes do you think it took until they got something they could use?

As if it would matter to the BTs who will be receiving the calls. The TT could just say his name and they would be excited.

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

As if it would matter to the BTs who will be receiving the calls. The TT could just say his name and they would be excited.

That's true. Still, it amuses me to think of him free-associating all over the damn place, while someone is begging him to tell the voters to vote for Moore on the 12th. :pb_lol:

Almost wish a Duggar would campaign for Moore. Because 1) they totally would. 2) backlash. 3) Duggars jinx campaigns. Hehehehehe

I'm not an exceptionally religious person, but I asked my Sky Daddy (I really like that term, oddly) to help open the eyes of the misguided and whatever the outcome of Tuesday, give us all strength.

Rufus Bless! 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived