IGNORED

Roy Moore is a *fucking child molesting loser*

AmazonGrace

Commandment 11.5:
On a two lane road, those who insist on driving slow, do NOT speed up when a passing lane occurs which then doesn't allow those behind you to pass and THEN once back to single lanes SLOWS DOWN AGAIN!!!!

Preach the good word my sister! May Rufus richly bless all who follow this commandment.

Sis destiny

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/17/2017 at 12:09 PM, LeftCoastLurker said:

Commandment 11.5:

On a two lane road, those who insist on driving slow, do NOT speed up when a passing lane occurs which then doesn't allow those behind you to pass and THEN once back to single lanes SLOWS DOWN AGAIN!!!!

I don't drive on the highways in my area. Too damn crowded, too many lanes and full of too many ass holes and it must plain scares the shit out of me. I did, however love love love driving south on I 25 between Boulder and Albuquerque.  I didn't feel uneasy driving 75 miles an hour. The drive on right; pass on the left works so well out there.  Here in the DMV people are insane,  rude and did I say insane? Also, just too many dam people out here, but that is a rant for another day. I'm a western hearted girl trapped on the east coast.

4 hours ago, TheMustardCardigan said:

One of my law school classmates just posted this mind blowing article about how Roy Moore is totally OK because Jesus! 

Just one gross passage from the article:

The guy I went to school with is a super conservative recent convert to some apparently twisted branch of Christianity. Really disturbing to me that someone studying the law is perfectly okay with throwing out common sense or the real rules of evidence in favor of the Fundie Rules of Evidence. Also ironic that these are the same people who support a candidate who says Muslims should be banned from public office because they're supposedly going to impose shariah law on us all, yet here they are trying to govern us with their own self-serving interpretations of their religion.

I wonder what he would think of this passage:

25 “But if in the open country a man meets a young woman who is betrothed, and the man seizes her and lies with her, then only the man who lay with her shall die. 26 But you shall do nothing to the young woman; she has committed no offense punishable by death. For this case is like that of a man attacking and murdering his neighbor, 27 because he met her in the open country, and though the betrothed young woman cried for help there was no one to rescue her.

Deuteronomy 22:25-27

6 hours ago, TheMustardCardigan said:

One of my law school classmates just posted this mind blowing article about how Roy Moore is totally OK because Jesus! 

Just one gross passage from the article:

The guy I went to school with is a super conservative recent convert to some apparently twisted branch of Christianity. Really disturbing to me that someone studying the law is perfectly okay with throwing out common sense or the real rules of evidence in favor of the Fundie Rules of Evidence. Also ironic that these are the same people who support a candidate who says Muslims should be banned from public office because they're supposedly going to impose shariah law on us all, yet here they are trying to govern us with their own self-serving interpretations of their religion.

From that eye-opening article

So we have two witnesses, Leigh Corfman, who claims Moore touched her inappropriately in 1979, and Beverly Nelson, who claims Moore attempted to rape her in 1977. There are some character issues with Ms. Corfman which raise questions about her credibility as a witness. She has been divorced three times, filed for bankruptcy three times, and, according to a neighbor who knows her and her history, three times falsely accused pastors of sexual indiscretions. 

Trump's been divorced twice, declared bankruptcy six times, and has had several accusations of sexual indiscretions made against him.  Yet I bet Bryan Fischer, the yahoo who wrote this "article", still voted for him.

All of these articles you all keep posting from Roy Moore apologists. I can't even.  How do these people live with themselves? I just don't get why anyone would even WANT to make excuses for him.  Even if you take away his behaviour towards women, the guy is a colossal asshole. Some of the things he says would just make me apoplectic with fury over the logic fails.

2 hours ago, PreciousPantsofDoom said:

All of these articles you all keep posting from Roy Moore apologists. I can't even.  How do these people live with themselves? I just don't get why anyone would even WANT to make excuses for him.  Even if you take away his behaviour towards women, the guy is a colossal asshole. Some of the things he says would just make me apoplectic with fury over the logic fails.

But... but... but.... he’s an R! 

Silly @PreciousPantsofDoom, you should know by now that excuses everything.

They are thinking of:

* Unborn babies that will be saved from abortions

* Illegal immigrants that will be deported

* LGBT+ that will be punished

* Their guns

* Lazy people kicked off of public assistance

* Tax breaks

* The Bible becoming the law of the land

They honestly believe all of that is worth putting a pedophile in the U.S. Senate. I hate my state. It's a beautiful place that has been turned into something very ugly.

6 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

They are thinking of:

* Their guns

* Tax breaks

They honestly believe all of that is worth putting a pedophile in the U.S. Senate. I hate my state. It's a beautiful place that has been turned into something very ugly.

I am not from Alabama and I don't live in Alabama. 40 years ago I married a man (we are still married) who is from Alabama and I have visited there many times, and yes, it's a beautiful place that I have enjoyed very much visiting, eaten great food, and had great times.

And yes, all of this affects my opinion of the state, even though I realize that not everyone from Alabama is like that.

What a sorry state of affairs.

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

But... but... but.... he’s an R! 

Silly @PreciousPantsofDoom, you should know by now that excuses everything.

It's the "magic R". I believe I posted this months ago, but it so applies here:

This whole thing is true, but what just jumped out at me is when he said that someone could drive an SUV through a daycare, and if he was a "magic R", Faux news would say the kids were asking for it. Isn't that the damned truth?

"Ivanka Trump and Jeff Sessions take center stage in Doug Jones ad in Alabama"

Spoiler

MADISON, Ala. — The Democratic nominee for U.S. Senate in Alabama has begun to use Republicans’ words against them.

The latest ad by Doug Jones plays back criticism of Republican nominee Roy Moore that Ivanka Trump, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Sen. Richard C. Shelby (R-Ala.) gave in the aftermath of allegations that Moore made unwanted advances on young girls.

In the ad, now in heavy rotation, President Trump’s daughter is quoted saying “there’s a special place in hell for people who prey on children.” Sessions is quoted from a congressional hearing where he was asked about the Moore story: “I have no reason to doubt these young women.” Shelby, who has been critical of Moore, is quoted on his plan to write in another name.

With three weeks until the special Senate election, there’s little evidence that Moore will follow Republicans’ advice and quit. His persistence has left Republicans, who once hoped to drive him out and run a more electable write-in candidate, out on a limb.

Here's the ad referenced in the article. Simple, but powerful.

8 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

They are thinking of:

* Their guns

* Tax breaks

* Making everyone say "Merry Christmas" in the upcoming weeks, even if they're not Christian

4 hours ago, JMarie said:

*Making everyone say "Merry Christmas" in the upcoming weeks, even if they're not Christian

*Having Trump deport everyone who is not a conservative Christian

4 hours ago, JMarie said:

* Making everyone say "Merry Christmas" in the upcoming weeks, even if they're not Christian

For this Christmas season, some are suggesting a bible quote for Starbucks cups: 

Screenshot 2017-11-21 at 1.36.07 PM.png

45 minutes ago, Howl said:

For this Christmas season, some are suggesting a bible quote for Starbucks cups: 

Screenshot 2017-11-21 at 1.36.07 PM.png

If it's a big enough cup, Starbucks could print the entire Song of Songs on their cups.  SoS is pretty racy, and yes, it's in the Bible, so it must be good.

----------------------------------------------------

I'm watching CNN right now, and I feel ill.  These women are liars, the older white males claim.  It's a smear campaign, they claim.  They all say they've known and/or worked with Moore for years, and they've never seen any suspicious behavior.  But what they don't realize, or fail to acknowledge, is that they've never seen Moore in his preferred habitat.  They've never seen him at the mall, or a football game, or any other place where teens might congregate.  They've only seen him surrounded by adults -- a completely different Moore.

I keep wondering when the more recent incidents will pop up in the news. So far the reports I've seen indicate the incidents occurred in the late 70s. My thinking is his pattern of behavior didn't stop in the 1970s. Are there more recent harassment/assault charges which have been reported. Also with reports of people who are considered liberal is the rhetoric apologetics pushing still oh it's an attack from the left because he's an outspoken Christian.

No big surprise: "Trump offers support for Roy Moore in Alabama Senate race despite misconduct allegations"

Spoiler

President Trump on Tuesday appeared to offer support to Republican  candidate Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race, saying the former state judge “totally denies” allegations that he sexually molested underage girls years ago.

“He denies it,” Trump told reporters at the White House. “He says it didn't happen and you have to listen to him, also.”

Trump criticized Moore's opponent, Democrat Doug Jones, as being “terrible on crime, terrible on borders.”

“We don’t need a liberal person in there, a Democrat,” Trump added.

The president's remarks came as Moore has faced mounting pressure from Republicans, as well as Trump's daughter, Ivanka, over  accusations that he pursued romantic relations with teenage girls and sexually molested two of them. Moore, who initially appeared to be headed for an easy victory in a reliably Republican state, has trailed Jones  in recent polls ahead of the Dec. 12 election.

“There's a special place in hell for people who prey on children,” Ivanka Trump told the Associated Press last week. “I've yet to see a valid explanation and I have no reason to doubt the victims' accounts.”

But President Trump said Tuesday that the accusations against Moore concern events that took place "40 years ago” and noted that the candidate has insisted “this did not happen.” Asked whether he would actively campaign for Moore, Trump said he would let reporters know next week.

On the broader revelations about alleged sexual assaults among powerful men in Hollywood and the media, Trump said it was a “very special time” and that “a lot of things are coming out that are good for our society and very good for women.”

He declined to answer questions about recent accusations lodged against Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) and Rep. John Conyers Jr. (D-Mich.).

The women who have accused Moore are “Trump voters,” the president said, before again stating that Moore “totally denies it.”

:my_angry:

5 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

No big surprise: "Trump offers support for Roy Moore in Alabama Senate race despite misconduct allegations"

Reveal hidden contents

President Trump on Tuesday appeared to offer support to Republican  candidate Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race, saying the former state judge “totally denies” allegations that he sexually molested underage girls years ago.

“He denies it,” Trump told reporters at the White House. “He says it didn't happen and you have to listen to him, also.”

Trump criticized Moore's opponent, Democrat Doug Jones, as being “terrible on crime, terrible on borders.”

“We don’t need a liberal person in there, a Democrat,” Trump added.

The president's remarks came as Moore has faced mounting pressure from Republicans, as well as Trump's daughter, Ivanka, over  accusations that he pursued romantic relations with teenage girls and sexually molested two of them. Moore, who initially appeared to be headed for an easy victory in a reliably Republican state, has trailed Jones  in recent polls ahead of the Dec. 12 election.

“There's a special place in hell for people who prey on children,” Ivanka Trump told the Associated Press last week. “I've yet to see a valid explanation and I have no reason to doubt the victims' accounts.”

But President Trump said Tuesday that the accusations against Moore concern events that took place "40 years ago” and noted that the candidate has insisted “this did not happen.” Asked whether he would actively campaign for Moore, Trump said he would let reporters know next week.

On the broader revelations about alleged sexual assaults among powerful men in Hollywood and the media, Trump said it was a “very special time” and that “a lot of things are coming out that are good for our society and very good for women.”

He declined to answer questions about recent accusations lodged against Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) and Rep. John Conyers Jr. (D-Mich.).

The women who have accused Moore are “Trump voters,” the president said, before again stating that Moore “totally denies it.”

:my_angry:

He's proceeding cautiously here but he knows it is a win for him either way. While he may lose a Senate vote, he still can use Pence when necessary and he probably is hoping Franken can somehow be replaced by a Repub. So if Moore loses, he gets to say "I told you so, you should have picked the guy I supported" and if Moore wins, well, that's great!

Here's footage of him saying it: 

I'm seeing a trend here. If someone simply denies it, it hasn't happened in the presidunce's book. I mean, Putin denies meddling in the elections, and the TT believes him. Moore denies meddling with underage girls, and the TT believes him. 

No wonder his own administration is calling him a moron (Tillerson). And an idiot. And a dope. And someone with the intelligence of a kindergartner (McMaster). 

Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence At A Private Dinner

National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster mocked President Trump’s intelligence at a private dinner with a powerful tech CEO, according to five sources with knowledge of the conversation.

Over a July dinner with Oracle CEO Safra Catz — who has been mentioned as a candidate for several potential administration jobs — McMaster bluntly trashed his boss, said the sources, four of whom told BuzzFeed News they heard about the exchange directly from Catz. The top national security official dismissed the president variously as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner,” the sources said.

A sixth source who was not familiar with the details of the dinner told BuzzFeed News that McMaster had made similarly derogatory comments about Trump’s intelligence to him in private, including that the president lacked the necessary brainpower to understand the matters before the National Security Council.

Both Oracle and the Trump administration heatedly denied the comments that Catz later recounted.

“Actual participants in the dinner deny that General McMaster made any of the comments attributed to him by anonymous sources. Those false comments represent the diametric opposite of General McMaster's actual views,” said Michael Anton, a spokesman for the National Security Council.

Oracle's top DC operative, who attended the dinner with Catz, also denied that McMaster made the comments his boss later recounted to others. The meeting, Oracle senior VP for government affairs Ken Glueck said, was about China, and “none of the statements attributed to General McMaster were said.” Glueck added that Catz “concurs entirely” with his account of the dinner.

Glueck responded to repeated inquiries only after BuzzFeed News contacted the NSC. And according to two sources with knowledge of the situation, administration officials threatened to retaliate against several figures with knowledge of the July dinner if they spoke to BuzzFeed News. Asked whether he had made his statement under pressure from the administration, Glueck responded, “ridiculous.”

Along with White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, McMaster — a three-star general — is often seen as a moderating influence on the president and a steadying hand in an administration staffed with political newcomers and anti-establishment bomb-throwers. Because of their perceived influence over the president, both men and in particular McMaster are widely distrusted by Trump’s base and some loyalist aides and former staffers, and have been the perceived target of attacks in the press

McMaster’s allegedly dismissive comments are the latest suggestion that at least some of Trump’s senior-most aides see their jobs as containing a president who isn’t up to the task. In October, NBC News and other outlets reported that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called the president a “moron” in a July meeting at the Pentagon. Also in October, Republican Sen. Bob Corker told the New York Times that a group of senior administration officials have banded together to try to keep Trump under control.

News of the July dinner first surfaced in August, when Axios reported that Republican mega-donor Sheldon Adelson decided to support a campaign alleging that McMaster was anti-Israel after speaking with Catz about her meeting with the national security adviser. That decision stemmed, multiple sources tell BuzzFeed News, from comments McMaster made to Catz praising President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran and describing Israeli settlements in Palestinian territory as a major problem.

But these new details reveal that the subject matter of McMaster’s dinner with Catz, which sources tell BuzzFeed News took place on July 18 at the Washington, DC, restaurant Tosca, ranged far from geopolitics. Indeed, three of the sources said that McMaster disparaged multiple members of the administration to Catz, including Tillerson, Secretary of Defense James Mattis, former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon, and President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner. Of Kushner, one source told BuzzFeed News, McMaster said he had no business being in the White House and should not be involved in national security issues.

“[Catz] said the conversation was so inappropriate that it was jaw-dropping,” another source told BuzzFeed News.

The Israel-born Catz served on the executive committee of then-President-elect Trump’s transition team, and has been floated for numerous posts in the Trump administration, including US trade representative, director of national intelligence, and co-chair of the President’s Intelligence Advisory Board.

While Catz hasn’t wound up in any of these jobs, Oracle has stayed closer to the Trump administration than many of the other high-profile tech giants. The company has a major presence in the nation’s capital, disclosing nearly $10 million in lobbying expenditures so far in 2017, more than Facebook.

Catz attended the July dinner at the F Street lobbyist hotspot with Glueck, who Recode described as one of the most powerful political operatives in Silicon Valley.

Catz, who has donated widely to both Republicans and Democrats, and McMaster, who has long been a target of the pro-Trump media and the nationalist wing of the administration for his mainstream positions on foreign policy and his purge of staffers hired by his predecessor, Michael Flynn, are both establishment figures. And yet, according to sources, Catz was so alarmed by the tenor of McMaster’s comments about President Trump and Israel that she confided her concerns to several administration officials, as well as Adelson.

Over a July dinner with Oracle CEO Safra Catz — who has been mentioned as a candidate for several potential administration jobs — McMaster bluntly trashed his boss, said the sources, four of whom told BuzzFeed News they heard about the exchange directly from Catz. The top national security official dismissed the president variously as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner,” the sources said.

So guess who landed at Oracle's DC office in Sept 2017?  Ezra Cohen-Watnick.   Ezra Cohen-Watnick was a young Misha Flynn protégé who was purged from his position on the National Security Council by H.R. McMaster.  This reeks of revenge on McMaster.  Politico posted this on 08/02/2017. 

National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster has pushed out a top White House intelligence aide who earlier this year secretly shared information with a Republican lawmaker investigating ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The dismissal of Ezra Cohen-Watnick, confirmed by the White House, is the latest in a string of NSC staff members removed at the behest of McMaster, who has steadily shed aides that had been brought on by his short-lived predecessor Michael Flynn.

A web site called JustSecurity.org posted an article about it.  Safra Catz was a big Trump supporter and retired Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg, the NSC’s chief of staff, had previously worked at Oracle, and worked with Ezra Cohen-Watnick when Ezra was at NSC. 

Ousted NSC Official Takes Job at Oracle

See, this is whom the presidunce endorsed. Someone so obsessed with getting himself some sweet teen sex that a police officer had to be assigned especially to keep from harassing young girls. 

Alabama ex-cop says she was tasked with keeping Roy Moore away from cheerleaders at high school games

A retired Alabama police officer told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell on Tuesday that she had to keep an eye on Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore in the 1980s at local high school football games because he would regularly harass the team’s teenage cheerleaders.

Faye Gary, who for 37 years was an officer at the Gadsden Police Department, explained to Mitchell that Moore’s reputation for pursuing underage girls was widely known throughout the community.

“We were also told to watch him at the ballgames, and make sure that he didn’t, you know, hang around with the cheerleaders,” said Gary.

Gary also said she learned that Moore had been barred from entering the local shopping mall because he had been “harassing” young women who worked there.

Moore faces multiple allegations that he inappropriately pursued teenage girls when he was in his 30s, including allegations from two women that Moore tried to force them to have sexual contact with him when they were both under the age of consent.

Here's a video of the interview:

Apart from the fact that birds of a feather flock together and all, and also apart from the fact that the presidunce really wants that tax bill, he most assuredly wants an extra Repugliklan in the senate for a different reason altogether: a 2/3 majority is needed in the Senate in order to impeach him. The more 'friendlies' he has there, the better his chances are...

Ugh. 

Roy Moore Dated ‘Younger Ladies’ For Their ‘Purity,’ His Pastor Friend Says

A prominent right-wing preacher who appeared alongside Senate candidate Roy Moore at a campaign rally just days ago said that Moore dated teen girls because of their “purity” and because when he got back from Vietnam there weren’t any women his age left to date.

Pastor Flip Benham told a local Alabama radio show on Monday that there was nothing wrong with Moore dating teenage girls.

“Judge Roy Moore graduated from West Point and then went on into the service, served in Vietnam and then came back and was in law school. All of the ladies, or many of the ladies that he possibly could have married were not available then, they were already married, maybe, somewhere. So he looked in a different direction and always with the [permission of the] parents of younger ladies. By the way, the lady he’s married to now, Ms. Kayla, was a younger woman,” Benham said on WAPI 99.5 FM Monday evening. “He did that because there is something about a purity of a young woman, there is something that is good, that’s true, that’s straight and he looked for that.”

Moore himself has strenuously denied accusations from multiple women that he made inappropriate sexual advances on them when they were teens — including one who says he sexually assaulted her when she was 16 years old and another who says he initiated a sexual encounter with her when she was just 14.

But while Moore said he didn’t “generally” date teen girls when he was in his early 30s during an interview with right-wing host Sean Hannity shortly after the first accuser came forward, he suggested he may have done so after asking their parents’ permission.

And while he didn’t start dating his wife Kayla until she was in her early 20s, he’s said that he first spotted her at a dance recital when she was a teen.

Benham, a controversial anti-gay pastor who Moore had onstage to defend him at a campaign rally less than a week ago, seemed to suggest there was nothing wrong with Moore dating teen girls.

And he went on to argue there was nothing wrong with Moore dating a girl as young as 14 with her parents’ permission — though he balked when the radio hosts asked him if he felt the same way about a 10-year-old.

Benham’s interview was first noticed nationally by the liberal media watchdog group Right Wing Watch.

1. They need to pick a narrative and stick to it. Either he dated teen girls and they defend it by saying it wasn't a such bad thing at all, or he didn't date teen girls. Which is it?
  2. Did they have to think long and hard to come up with these shit-excuses? Did it hurt their little brain cells while they racked them? And then this is what they came up with? There were no women of his own age left? Wut? And their mothers gave permission? Wut, again. And he did it because they were pure? Excuse me while I go puke.

29 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Ugh. 

Roy Moore Dated ‘Younger Ladies’ For Their ‘Purity,’ His Pastor Friend Says

1. They need to pick a narrative and stick to it. Either he dated teen girls and they defend it by saying it wasn't a such bad thing at all, or he didn't date teen girls. Which is it?
  2. Did they have to think long and hard to come up with these shit-excuses? Did it hurt their little brain cells while they racked them? And then this is what they came up with? There were no women of his own age left? Wut? And their mothers gave permission? Wut, again. And he did it because they were pure? Excuse me while I go puke.

Yes to #2!  Gadsden, and its surrounding areas, had completely ran out of single women in their twenties and early thirties.  None to be found.  What choice did he have... (sarcasm)

15 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Yes to #2!  Gadsden, and its surrounding areas, had completely ran out of single women in their twenties and early thirties.  None to be found.  What choice did he have... (sarcasm)

So we are circling back around to "Men's needs need to be met!" Look, if he couldn't get himself a woman, he might have turned gay, so God's okay with him picking what's available, it just happened to be the early teen set in Gadsden. Tons of men running around there scooping up all the women in their 20s! There was nothing left and I have to have a woman! What utter bullshit.

And, yeah, they need to tighten up their narrative. It's getting a little murky as to what they are denying.

Poor Ms. Kayla, she is probably getting tired of the the bedroom cheerleader routine.

2 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

Poor Ms. Kayla, she is probably getting tired of the the bedroom cheerleader routine.

To be fair, he probably makes her alternate the cheerleader outfit with the schoolgirl outfit. :brainbleach:

16 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

To be fair, he probably makes her alternate the cheerleader outfit with the schoolgirl outfit. :brainbleach:

And a candystriper uniform.

(autocorrect thinks I wanted to type stripteaser instead of candystriper)

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived