IGNORED

Roy Moore is a *fucking child molesting loser*

AmazonGrace

Just now, closetcagebaby said:

Not all women. White women still voted overwhelmingly for Moore. Once again, people of color are pulling through for all of us! We all need to do better. 

White women ruined everything re: Trump too iirc (not this white woman, but overall). I wish I believed that the people are smarter than to elect him, but remember in 2016 when I said repeatedly the American people were too smart to elect Trump? Yeah. I do too. :/

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, VelociRapture said:

NY Times now has Jones ahead - 49.3% to 49.1%

I'm thinking the key is which counties have yet to report final results.  Blue or red? Righteous or pedophile? A man who stood up and brought justice for four beloved precious children or devotee of Nathan Bedford Forrest? Hope or Hell?

NY Times: 49.6% to 48.8% - Jones leads.

CNN: Jones 49.7% to 48.7% Moore.

NY Times also predicting a 95% chance of a Jones win. 

Per the NYT, Jones is ahead by over 9K votes with 89% reporting.

4 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

It's women, African Americans, young people...together we are more than the creepy, white faux Christian stereotype so many of us have of Alabamians.

Yes, all of the people who have actual jobs in Alabama and have to go vote AFTER they get off work, not ride their poor horse into the poll at 8 in the morning.

Rufus, I beseech you!

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

I'm thinking the key is which counties have yet to report final results.  Blue or red? Righteous or pedophile? A man who stood up and brought justice for four beloved precious children or devotee of Nathan Bedford Forrest? Hope or Hell?

CNN is saying that the bulk of the remaining votes are in "blue" areas.

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

CNN is saying that the bulk of the remaining votes are in "blue" areas.

NYT is currently saying this:

We think about 104,000 votes remain to be counted. We think Mr. Jones leads in that vote by about 19.0 points

JONES HAS WON

On CNN, the reporter at Judge Pedo's HQ said it is very quiet and his reps are not returning text messages. YES!!!

Just now, Destiny said:

CNN is calling it for Jones too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBCF0355-90CC-4205-8CF0-58133FB6C8B1.thumb.png.0a6d1b0d6f1f32092915e907c685288e.png

FUCKING RIGHT THEY ARE!!!!

I'm almost dancing at the thought of the TT throwing stuff in the WH! I'm sure the twitter storm will be epic.

Just now, nvmbr02 said:

Fox News has also called it for Jones.

:happy-cheerleaderkid: 

If Faux News says it, it must be true, amirite? Seriously though, that's the proverbial fat lady. If Faux News gave up, it's over. 

I am not sure about the country I live in now.

This past year or so has been a blur, for sure, but I do check into current issues once and awhile.  We have a President who was elected, after stating that grabbing women by whatever body part you wanna call it is ok, and no one blinked.  (I did - blink that is)

We have men across many strata of employment situations being investigated and/or "gone" (FINALLY)

Yet, we still have a group of voters that seem to think what that Moore person has done is ok, and he must be put forth.

I will just stay in my blur if I can.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived