IGNORED

Roy Moore is a *fucking child molesting loser*

AmazonGrace

Just got around to reading Friday's paper.  In the Viewpoints section, there's an op-ed from Pat Buchanan titled Ala. needs to elect Moore so GOP can control courts.  Buchanan doesn't waste any ink trying to defend Moore, and just gets right to the point.  

Why would Christian conservatives in good conscience go to the polls Dec. 12 and vote for Roy Moore, despite charges of sexual misconduct with teens leveled against him? 

Answer: That Alabama Senate race could determine whether Roe v. Wade is overturned.  The lives of millions of unborn may be the stakes. 

Fortunately, the other op-ed was from WaPo titled Someone on the responsible right must stop Trump's wrecking ball

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Howl said:

Buchanan doesn't waste any ink trying to defend Moore, and just gets right to the point.  

The reasoning there is so screwed up it gives me a raging headache. Make sure those little girls are born so we can molest them. Vote for the child molester so we can make sure we have plenty of little girls to molest. 

3 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

The reasoning there is so screwed up it gives me a raging headache. Make sure those little girls are born so we can molest them. Vote for the child molester so we can make sure we have plenty of little girls to molest. 

Pretty much, yea. This is Buchanan, and they are after all only girls.

Does anybody even listen to anything Buchanan says anymore? I thought he was washed up decades ago.

Well, "Bad Touch" Moore is excited today:

The rally that Trump is doing in Pensacola on Friday is going to be quite the spectacle. :shock:

4 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

The rally that Trump is doing in Pensacola on Friday is going to be quite the spectacle. :shock:

So is Dumpy going to do any actual work this week? Or just go to rallies all week long?

59 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Much can happen between now and Friday. Bless us all Rufus with some bigly YUGE news.  Take the focus away from Trump's Klan Moore rally. Put Trump back on the tweet storm defensive.

2 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

So is Dumpy going to do any actual work this week? Or just go to rallies all week long?

It's actually better for the world if he doesn't do any actual work.

3 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

Are you unaware how draining it is to go to rallies so people can worship you?

37 minutes ago, Ali said:

Are you unaware how draining it is to go to rallies so people can worship you?

Yes, being a God demagogue is so hard!

Moore can't keep his story straight about whether or not he knew Ms. Gibson when she was seventeen. 

TL;dr Gibson was getting her Christmas decorations out, stumbled onto an old scrapbook from her high school years, started looking through it, and found the card Moore gave her at graduation. 

5 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Moore can't keep his story straight about whether or not he knew Ms. Gibson when she was seventeen. 

TL;dr Gibson was getting her Christmas decorations out, stumbled onto an old scrapbook from her high school years, started looking through it, and found the card Moore gave her at graduation. 

Dear friends, Dr. Gibson's card is like Barack Obama's birth announcement in the Honolulu newspaper. Although we know both are real, it leads some to believe that time travel is real (someone now traveled back in time to plant this "fake news"), or the documents (yes, even those resting in the newspaper morgue or on microfilm) are faked and planted. I just have to keep shaking my head at their denial.

The RNC has reversed its decision on Roy Moore:

The Republican National Committee is jumping back into the Alabama Senate election on behalf of Roy Moore, an RNC official confirmed to The Daily Beast. The news was first reported by Breitbart. The decision by the committee to put money and staff behind the Moore campaign comes hours after President Donald Trump formally endorsed the Senate candidate, who has been accused by multiple women of having sexually preyed on them when they were teenagers. A party committee normally follows the directives of its leader. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-rnc-resumes-funding-roy-moore

Seriously, WTDH?? "What About the Girls Roy Never Molested, Asks Roy Moore’s Spokesperson"

Spoiler

The biased liberal news media has focused enormous attention on women who claim to have been hit on (or worse) as teenagers by Roy Moore, excavating their evidence in grim detail. (“That’s the age I was when I dated Roy Moore, because my braces were off,” one woman tells the Washington Post, revisiting her yearbook that Moore signed.) Yet these one-sided accounts fail to give equal attention to a far larger group: women who made it through their teenage years without Roy Moore trying to get into their pants.

“We need to make it clear that there’s a group of non-accusers, that have not accused the judge of any sexual misconduct or anything illegal,” explains one of Moore’s campaign spokespeople on CNN.

... < video >

If you surveyed every girl who lived in Alabama in the late 1980s, probably fewer than one percent claim Moore touched them inappropriately or even tried to date them. Indeed, there are billions of women in the world, and only a tiny percentage of them has made a credible accusation against Roy Moore of sexual misconduct with a minor. It’s sad that the media has ignored their stories.

I have no words.

22 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Seriously, WTDH?? "What About the Girls Roy Never Molested, Asks Roy Moore’s Spokesperson"

Hide contents

The biased liberal news media has focused enormous attention on women who claim to have been hit on (or worse) as teenagers by Roy Moore, excavating their evidence in grim detail. (“That’s the age I was when I dated Roy Moore, because my braces were off,” one woman tells the Washington Post, revisiting her yearbook that Moore signed.) Yet these one-sided accounts fail to give equal attention to a far larger group: women who made it through their teenage years without Roy Moore trying to get into their pants.

“We need to make it clear that there’s a group of non-accusers, that have not accused the judge of any sexual misconduct or anything illegal,” explains one of Moore’s campaign spokespeople on CNN.

... < video >

If you surveyed every girl who lived in Alabama in the late 1980s, probably fewer than one percent claim Moore touched them inappropriately or even tried to date them. Indeed, there are billions of women in the world, and only a tiny percentage of them has made a credible accusation against Roy Moore of sexual misconduct with a minor. It’s sad that the media has ignored their stories.

I have no words.

Satire? This is like saying.. "So he killed two people, just think of the millions of people he didn't kill'.

Well I'm not sure I'd give Roy Moore credit for not molesting every woman in the world. I'm sure a large percentage of us are far too old for him. 

What about all the people who are not hurt by illegal immigrants?

What about all the people not hurt by Muslims?

I could spend all day making a ridiculous list. 

No wonder these people are against higher education.

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Reveal hidden contents

... < video >

I have no words.

The back spin is getting ridiculous now. I just saw his new "spokeswoman". He needs to quit with the "Hey, look, here are some women who like me! Most women like me!" 

What's really frightening about this, about ALL of this is that the far right has managed, with the help of Faux and the crazy nut jobs who have created their own "news", to brainwash enough people to sustain a Senate campaign of a man like this.

Roy Moore is a bully, a man who does not respect the law and thinks he gets to decide what the law is. A person who sets up a "charitable" foundation with the express purpose of funding his and his wife's lavish lifestyle most likely without paying taxes.

But we are to believe this "honorable" man, who was banned from the local mall, didn't act inappropriately with regard to woman who have claimed he attempted to engage sexually with them when they were underage. Roy Moore has admitted that he first saw his wife when she was 15 or 16, at a dance recital he happened to be watching and never forgot her. Yep, continued to think about a 16 year old, he admits this. But, oh no, he wasn't interested in any other 14, 15 or 16 year olds.

Sure. That's easy to buy. Now he's got some woman screaming about how these women are all liars. And the Repubs plan is to get that seat, then throw him under the bus. What will all of the good women of Alabama do then? Oh, just do what the men tell you to do. I wonder who they are secretly grooming to take over?

31 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

The back spin is getting ridiculous now. I just saw his new "spokeswoman". He needs to quit with the "Hey, look, here are some women who like me! Most women like me!" 

What's really frightening about this, about ALL of this is that the far right has managed, with the help of Faux and the crazy nut jobs who have created their own "news", to brainwash enough people to sustain a Senate campaign of a man like this.

Roy Moore is a bully, a man who does not respect the law and thinks he gets to decide what the law is. A person who sets up a "charitable" foundation with the express purpose of funding his and his wife's lavish lifestyle most likely without paying taxes.

But we are to believe this "honorable" man, who was banned from the local mall, didn't act inappropriately with regard to woman who have claimed he attempted to engage sexually with them when they were underage. Roy Moore has admitted that he first saw his wife when she was 15 or 16, at a dance recital he happened to be watching and never forgot her. Yep, continued to think about a 16 year old, he admits this. But, oh no, he wasn't interested in any other 14, 15 or 16 year olds.

Sure. That's easy to buy. Now he's got some woman screaming about how these women are all liars. And the Repubs plan is to get that seat, then throw him under the bus. What will all of the good women of Alabama do then? Oh, just do what the men tell you to do. I wonder who they are secretly grooming to take over?

Will they throw him under the bus though? Why would they, when they know he'll do their bidding and help get that atrocious tax bill into law? Because that is the only thing they care about: getting their donors what they want - which, for starters, is a huge tax cut (I shudder to think what they'll be asking for next). The repugs will do anything in order to do their donor's bidding. Heck, they'll even get into bed with Satan himself if they thought that would help. 

2 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Will they throw him under the bus though?

Well, it's not a certainty but Roy is too much of a rube and a troublemaker for them. He actually won't play by the rules and his issues are too outlandish for them. They just need to get A Republican elected, then they will be able to replace him with another Republican. Any Republican from Alabama will vote for the tax bill. Roy's a rogue and a distraction.

I wish but I think  they won't do zip about him now that Trump has endorsed Chester the molester and the RNC has given him money. 

5 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

Well, it's not a certainty but Roy is too much of a rube and a troublemaker for them. He actually won't play by the rules and his issues are too outlandish for them. They just need to get A Republican elected, then they will be able to replace him with another Republican. Any Republican from Alabama will vote for the tax bill. Roy's a rogue and a distraction.

The same thing was said about Trump and that didn’t stop him from attaining the highest office in the nation. The only thing that will keep Moore from being elected will be the proverbial live boy and even that won’t be enough of a disqualifier for many Alabama voters.

WASHINGTON ― A week before Alabama’s high-stakes Senate special election, Republican nominee Roy Moore is fueling a conspiracy theory that Democratic billionaire donor George Soros is trying to meddle in the election.

“Soros is certainly trying to alter the voting populous,” Moore said in a Tuesday interview on American Family Radio, per a Fox News producer who tweeted about the exchange. “He’s pushing an agenda. And his agenda is sexual in nature.”

The Alabama Republican said he wishes he could tell Soros that he’s going to hell.

No matter how much money he’s got, he’s still going to the same place that people who don’t recognize God and morality and accept his salvation are going,” said Moore, who is facing allegations of sexual misconduct by nine women. “And that’s not a good place.”

It’s not the first time Moore has suggested Soros is targeting him in his race against Democrat Doug Jones. He tweeted a Breitbart story in September about a “George Soros-backed organization attacking Roy Moore.” The story was actually about the Campaign Legal Center, a nonpartisan legal group that’s received funding from Soros’ son, filing a complaint against Moore’s foundation for violating laws relating to charities.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a26fb54e4b08220bd787c0d/amp

My Bingo card ran away when "Bad Touch" Roy started talking about morality. :pb_rollseyes:

1 hour ago, GrumpyGran said:

He should quit talking about himself in the third person in public. He is just like Dumpy.

Fixed it for you!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived