IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 7

Coconut Flan

And yet the phrase "Wife to a visionary" remains conspicuously absent from the thumbnail bio on her blog...

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Beall. You idiot.

Doug isn’t anywhere near the family, and it’s all #growingoldwithyou. He’s off perving on brunettes dressed as leopards.

Notice she did not say she watched the Olympics with him.

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

In the comments, a friend asks Beall if she and Doug did anything "extra special" for their 25th anniversary, and Beall says yes, they spent a week in Florida. 

In the same city?

I would call that Anniversary Account, "Creative Memories!"  Sounds to me like some lie dressed up and contorted to synchronize with JTits wedding which was in May.  As I recall at the time of their anniversary there was a picture of a broken down Bicycle Built for Two posted by her. The surprise celebrations were in fishnets in Belgium. Sans wife.

23 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Sounds to me like some lie dressed up and contorted to synchronize with JTits wedding which was in May. 

Yup. "It was so extra special to actually be in the same room as Doug on a day that was kinda close to our 25th anniversary! In Florida!"

Yup. "It was so extra special to actually be in the same room as Doug on a day that was kinda close to our 25th anniversary! In Florida!"

I mean, I know her entire damn adult life has consisted of covering up, pretending, avoiding and denying, but HOLY HELL, is Beall ever going to own up to the fact that it’s #growingoldalone because #thetool is hanging out with #eurotrash #burlesquedancers and is #gonegonegone?

At this point I just read her Instagram to see if Doug ever shows up, or if he’s MIA and no one says a damn thing because privacy is sooooo important to a family that literally sold books on HOW TO BE LIKE THEM.

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:15 PM, Marian the Librarian said:

And yet the phrase "Wife to a visionary" remains conspicuously absent from the thumbnail bio on her blog...

"Visionary" just doesn't describe DPIAT so well.  And she bloody can't write "wife to a degenerate reprobate of a rapist."

Oh my, anniversaries are everywhere in VF Land! Enjoy this photo from 1976 of a hippie/disco Tim Bayly and his lovely, earth-mother-y bride, Mary Lee. 

On 26/02/2018 at 7:17 PM, GenerationCedarchip said:

@Quinquagenarian - Do you have a source for Howard Phillips remaining Jewish until very late in life? I was just curious because I had always heard that he was at least somewhat active in McLean Bible Church going back at least to the Reagan years. MBC is a very large church in the DC area that was led for almost 40 years by Lon Solomon, who is also affiliated with Jews for Jesus. He is now retired and David Platt is the current pastor. 

I see that David Platt, a few weeks ago, resigned his presidency of the International Mission Board of the Southern Baptists to focus solely on McLean. I have a looney-tunes long time "friend" who attends there and hero-worshipped Lon Solomon. I wonder if my friend knew Howard Phillips. She was somewhat active in DC politics years ago and worked for a senator. I couldn't take her Facebook posts anymore and unfriended her. She still puts her crazy thinking under our mutual friends' posts though.

[I obviously don't know how to post correctly. GenerationCedarchip didn't say the first paragraph above; I did. So sorry, GC.] - a friendly helpmeet pulled your text out of the quote box! 

I would call that Anniversary Account, "Creative Memories!"  Sounds to me like some lie dressed up and contorted to synchronize with JTits wedding which was in May.  As I recall at the time of their anniversary there was a picture of a broken down Bicycle Built for Two posted by her. The surprise celebrations were in fishnets in Belgium. Sans wife.
If Beall is saying with pictures what she won't put in words, why doesn't she cut him loose and write a tell all book? She might have movie rights too. She needs to chuck that broken bicycle in the dumpster.

Check out Beall's latest IG post. She's kvelling because the local discount store gave her a senior discount (she's still telling people she's 50, four months after the fact, y'know!).

Someone comments on the lighting in the photo, and Beall credits the lights at the "kinda interesting place where we donate plasma."

Donate? Or sell??

1 hour ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Someone comments on the lighting in the photo, and Beall credits the lights at the "kinda interesting place where we donate plasma."

Oh, I'm sure it's interesting, in the same way that sleeping rough in city parks is "interesting." Can you imagine what her VF pals think of all this? She goes from warning them that women should never be out from under the "protection" of their male owners to wandering around like a vagrant in a COPS episode. I really have to wonder if she's just shaming Doug by making it all so public. 

2 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

I really have to wonder if she's just shaming Doug by making it all so public. 

This would be a nice move. But to me she just seems to be lost. If she hadn't promoted such vile beliefs in the past, I could almost feel sorry for her.

4 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Check out Beall's latest IG post. She's kvelling because the local discount store gave her a senior discount (she's still telling people she's 50, four months after the fact, y'know!).

Donate? Or sell??

I donate plasma on nearly weekly base and I get 23€ with each round. I like the fact that my plasma can help people, but actually I often really need the cash. During times when money isn't so tight I use it to feel up the pantry with the good stuff (organic broth, cereal and stuff like the expensive shampoo I need for my sensitive skin).

I wonder whether Beall’s poverty posts are weak, thinly veiled pleas for DPIARBT to pay actual attention to her and her plight.

19 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Beall, Let me demystify this for you.  You've turned 50, and I mean REALLY turned 50, when AARP love bombs you relentlessly and you're pre-menopausal or menopausal. That's pretty much it. 

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Beall, Let me demystify this for you.  You've turned 50, and I mean REALLY turned 50, when AARP love bombs you relentlessly and you're pre-menopausal or menopausal. That's pretty much it. 

I started getting AARP stuff in the mail when I was in my 30s. (Some mailing list gave me my mother's birthdate.) AARP got the message and stopped sending me mail about 2 years later. I still get postcards about hearing aids and phone calls trying to sell me medical alert systems and other random things.

Beall needs to get prepared for the onslaught of mailings and phone calls that will be coming in the next 20 to 50 years. There are so many people and businesses who see everyone who is older as nothing more than easy money. It's made me pretty angry some days.

Other days it's kind of funny; like when I called the retirement home that kept sending me postcards and asked if they really wanted me to move there when I had a 2 year old and a 4 year old. (I had tried notifying them previously that I wasn't actually over 65.) They finally got a clue and stopped the postcards. :my_biggrin:

51 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Beall needs to get prepared for the onslaught of mailings and phone calls that will be coming

The Neptune Society (affordable creation) is convinced I haven't prepared for my "final expense." They're right, I haven't and  I'll never tell them I plan to be cremated! 

Totally OT, but even cremation can be pricey. Make prepaid arrangements if you can or your family gets stuck with a bill. Sometimes a couple grand.

The plasma bit is beyond weird.  If they're doing if for the money then good gosh rearrange your priorities. If they are doing it for the veterans or some such, then ok, but it's so crazily ironic given their anti-doctor, conspiracy positions with respect to medicine in years past. Unless Leininger had some barter arrangement with them I do not think those children ever saw doctors or dentists. Good thing they had straight teeth.  Isn't plasma donation painful?  Where I live, sadly, it's the last resort for money-raising and frequented by those with substance abuse problems etc.  Will they all sell their hair soon?  Quite a story to show the changes from Jet Setting on all the sheeple's money all over the world (something DPIARBT still seems able to do) to opening up the veins for cashflow.:ENVOUTER:

Beall is quickly slipping over the edge of the crazy-town cliff.  For realz.

I have absolutely ZERO respect for her - but it honestly might increase to 0.000001% if she would grow a pair and kick his sorry ass to the curb.  But I'm not holding my breath.

ETA:  by kick him to the curb I mean divorce him, sue for sole custody of the minor children since he's an accused sex offender, and squeeze him for every dirty penny he's got squirreled away - not physically kick him to the curb, as he's not been physically there for months.

Not that I put it past Doug to leave Beall to her own devices while he "does" Europe, but I've wondered if some of her poverty posting could be aimed at FJ and other critics who've called her (and Operation Meatball) out for grifting, or speculated that they're living off the siphoned proceeds of VF.

"Us? Heavens no. We sleep in parks and sell plasma for gas money."

Speaking of Operation Meatball, it's looking increasingly like The Liberty Show lately. Obviously Faith has her sewing projects, and her singing, but I wonder what Jubilee is up to these days.

Are there three adult daughters? Which daughter had (has) an actual job at Seriously, I Can't Believe This Sh*t is Really Yogurt? or maybe it was an ice cream shop there in Durango.  Is one daughter now based out of San Antonio?   

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Are there three adult daughters? Which daughter had (has) an actual job at Seriously, I Can't Believe This Sh*t is Really Yogurt? or maybe it was an ice cream shop there in Durango.  Is one daughter now based out of San Antonio?   

Faith is the one with the yogurt shop job.  She also sews and from what I understand, is in school at least part-time.  

2 minutes ago, GenerationCedarchip said:

is in school at least part-time

That's wonderful news.  There is a state 4-year college right in Durango (Fort Lewis College), but don't know about a community college/vo-tech.  Alternately, maybe she's doing coursework online.  

6 hours ago, Howl said:

Is one daughter now based out of San Antonio?   

I think Liberty is in San Antonio, and I also sense more distance between her and DPIARBT. She seems to be more aligned with JTits and Justice. Don't recall seeing her in Colorado at all. Good question about Jubilee--I've always thought/hoped she might get away from the craziness.  Faith Little Eva, seems to stick close to Colorado....and DPIARBT--the trip to New York a few months back seemed to include only her and at least one of the younger brothers.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived