IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 7

Coconut Flan

On 2/9/2018 at 8:40 PM, danvillebelle said:

Or are they running from place to place because SOMEONE might have left behind a trail of angry creditors?  Pure speculation on my part, but it certainly would be par for the course for DPIART.

This was the first thing that entered my mind.  

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, nokidsmom said:

This was the first thing that entered my mind.  

Yeah, me too.  He could have paid for all those expensive trips and techno-toys with credit cards.

A recent post on Faith's public Instagram, excerpted by me:

sewingtreble #Throwback to January 1, and when I was still naïve enough to think this year was going to be amazing…

Why isn’t it amazing?

sewingtreble Well...eh, it’s just been a great deal more challenging in every respect than I had calculated for. But that’s ok. C’est la vie!

Sigh...at the risk of repeating what's been said many times here, I feel badly for those kids.

3 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

Yeah, me too.  He could have paid for all those expensive trips and techno-toys with credit cards.

If they're still married, then isn't Beall also liable for any debts he incurs, unless the credit cards or other financing are only in the name of whatever fraud scam "business" DPIART is operating.

Even if they're filing separate tax returns, it might be difficult for her to extract herself (and the children living with her) from Doug's financial shenanigans.

If they're still married, then isn't Beall also liable for any debts he incurs, unless the credit cards or other financing are only in the name of whatever fraud scam "business" DPIART is operating.

She is - which is a reason people legally separate, I believe? I know debts can be split, during a divorce, unless it’s proven that the debt occurred after separation. Again, another reason for legal separation.
I remain fascinated by the way that one side of the family (mother and children) seem to be nomads practically living in a van, while the patriarch is boinking his way across Europe.
How’s that patriarchal hierarchy working out for you, Beall?
And where the hell is all the money coming from, to bankroll his trips to Europe, and presumably expensive cinematography equipment?

Faith posted a photo from a hot air balloon event in Durango the day before Beall's Superbowl post in San Antonio, plus a "miss you" @ Liberty's private account, so I'm thinking she may not be in Tx with Beall and the gang. No sign of Jubilee in Beall's San Antonio photos, either. Any chance they're in Colorado without a headship? Or is Doug around between European jaunts?

15 hours ago, AnnaSofia said:

Any chance they're in Colorado without a headship? Or is Doug around between European jaunts?

Beall heads to San Antonio when Doug's in town in Colorado? 

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Beall heads to San Antonio when Doug's in town in Colorado? 

Well I know it's what I'd do :pb_lol:

I wish someone would just ask "why?" "Why do you live party time in Durango and why keep all your stuff in storage?" Don't all her followers wonder this too?

I suspect people HAVE asked, but Beall deletes any questions she doesn't want to answer. I don't follow her IG closely enough to catch deleted questions, but maybe someone who does can chime in?

I did notice that she answered the "what business" question in the "workin' for my daughter" post; she confirmed that she was referring to Operation Meatball, and dropped a not-so-subtle mention of it's new non-profit status.

1 hour ago, AnnaSofia said:

I suspect people HAVE asked, but Beall deletes any questions she doesn't want to answer.

Me too. That woman has nothing to gain (and probably a fair amount to lose) by answering questions. 

They. Never. Stop.

Now Operation Cheatball is peddling Poppies and Pilfered Sand for their new Tax Exempt organization. Be sure you have a Motion Sickness Bag for the maudlin descriptions of things in their "Etsy" shop.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/OperationMeatball?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count#items

Also, this choice morsel is there--"However, we do support ourselves and this does get expensive..."

How's that "Dad will take care of you until you're married" working out again?

Ugh, that etsy shop is low. "100% of all profits go to support our efforts to honor the veterans of WW2"...I'd like to see how much of that support goes towards overhead costs like fancy trips to Normandy or salaries for the three to live off. Using veterans to sell crap to support your unrealistic, jobless, stay-at-home lifestyle is reprehensible.

100% of all profits go to support our efforts to honor the veterans of WW2.

How does Meatball actually help vets?  Looks around at real veteran support charities.  Wounded Warrior.  Building accessible homes for disabled vets.  There are tons of charities that actually HELP vets in an immediate and direct way. You want to help still living WWII vets?  What about their needs for social services, assisted living, dementia care? Funeral expenses?  

And nothing screams: We're high maintenance dilettantes! like this statement: "However, we do support ourselves and this does get expensive..."

I think I understand now.  This is a weird hybrid response to patriarchy idealism meets the real world needs to be self supporting when the visionary patriarch has blown off the financial support aspect of headshipping. They've been too brainwashed in patriarchy for the young ladies to get a real education for a real job, because a husband will take care of all that. Neither parent  had an actual job, so no role models there.   To their credit, they are smart and creative women.  Where would they be in their lives if they had a real education?  Law school?  MBA? Instead, they are living the lives of fundy young ladies, and apparently not planning on school or professional certification.  

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:44 AM, Maxwell said:

It truly is! We only live here part time now

Trying to sound so jet set.

"We, who claimed to have the idyllic family life with our umpteen kids and condemned all of our followers customers with a standard we never adhered to, now live from pillar to post running patriotic "nonprofit" activities which we again condemn you all for not being more supportive of, have only been together as a nuclear family once in the past 2 years or so."

As the proud granddaughter of a decorated veteran who gave everything he had (and nearly his life) slogging away in the South Pacific in 1944-45, I am seriously about to vomit over these spoiled girls SELLING IWO JIMA SAND.  They are their father's daughters.  VOMIT, PUKE, DISGUSTING, SHAME ON THEM. :kitty-cussing:

Not much pride on my side since I'm from Germany and my grandpa fought on the Third Reich's side, like most men of his age. He was born in 1923 and came out alive with a lot of luck on his side. His younger brother died being only 19 years old and this was very traumatizing for him. Even though he was battling heavy dementia during he last years my Opa (German nickname for grandpa) never stopped talking about him and even wanted to write him letters and meet him. He never forgot him. So being from Germany always gives me really mixed feelings about WWII. Don't get me wrong - I'm more than happy that Germany lost this horrible war and I often wish that the Allies would have put an end to all the fighting sooner. It would have spared the lives of so many people. When I was younger I used to get in touch with people that lived during that time and ask them questions and even filmed them (with their permission of course!!) just to document how horrible this time was and to document why we should never allow something like this again. I met two holocaust survivors and I don't have the words to explain how this made me feel.

Anyway - I'd love to see this girls getting out and in touch with veterans, listen to their stories, but as a reminder that war is terrible. For soldiers and civilians!! And not only to glorify their manliness and make a big show out of it. It makes me sick.

Sorry for the rant. I hope you get what I'm trying to say. It is somewhat difficult to talk about my grandpa's past. I loved him dearly, he meant the world to me and taught me so so much and yet it breaks my heart to imagine him as a Nazi soldier. 

@ophelia, my late first mother-in-law came to the US from Germany as a teen in the 1920s. During WWII, half her family was in Germany (her little sister was in Hitler Youth) and half was in the US. You can imagine how difficult that was. 

I truly admire the German government for everything it’s done in the decades following that war to teach young people about the horrors perpetrated by the Third Reich, and to encourage social justice. In 1995, we visited relatives in Germany and it happened to be election season. I noticed some political signs hung way up high on street light poles. A cousin said in disgust, “Those are for the Nazi party. They hang them way up there because they know the rest of us would tear them down and destroy them.”

Ophelia - hugs to you.

My grandfather did some things that are hard for me to swallow.  They all did - it was war.

These spoiled princesses trivializing it by selling trinkets to fund their own feel-good shenanigans just really got my dander up.

6 hours ago, Hane said:

“Those are for the Nazi party. They hang them way up there because they know the rest of us would tear them down and destroy them.”

My mother was always proud of us when we put them down and provided ladders and carpet knives to tear them down.

WWII was a long time ago, and surviving veterans are in their 90s.  These men are old -- not snark, just a statement of fact.  

What are Be-all and the Cheatball girls going to do when the WWIII veterans are all dead?.  Even the Korean war veterans are getting old.  The Korean war ended in 1953 -- that's 65 years ago this July.  WWlI ended 73 years ago.

We should definitely honor all the men and women who served.  But Be-all and the Cheatball girls use the veterans' service as an excuse to cos-play and make money. Shame on them for being exploitive. But then the Cheatball girls don't seem to have fallen very far from the VF/ DPIAT tree

4 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Shame on them for being exploitive. But then the Cheatball girls don't seem to have fallen very far from the VF/ DPIAT tree

On the one hand I can't blame them for their actions, but on the other hand they make me sick. They've been exposed to the world long enough to know that there are other options for them. I don't think any of these girls is stupid, they are just too ignorant and full of themselves to realize the hypocrisy of their actions and the fact that they are throwing away their a very important time of their lives. Cheatball girls, dump your parents and go to school or learn a trade! Use your beautiful heads for something else than posing with 90 year olds. 

3 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Beall posted a photo of her and Doug calling him her Valentine. They are so weird.

They are totally weird, but she looks really cute in that picture IMHO.

1 hour ago, acheronbeach said:

The Legion has sued organizations that steal and sell the poppy image.  Watch out, Operation Meatball.

Good, hope they jump on this one.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived