IGNORED

Fundy Matching Game: Unmarried Fundies 4

Bethella

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Why do you think so? The families aren't super close from what I have seen. I'm not even sure if any Bontrager is invited to the Bates wedding this weekend. 

Mainly because they're so close in age, but I also get a very famewhore-ish vibe from the Bontragers and could totally see them trying to weasel their way on TV. They were on an episode of 19KaC several years ago, weren't they?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the Bates folks are pets around here but I see nothing more or less than yet another woman married off to the 'right' boy so they can keep their god-line going. 

They can put jeans on their women and let them have social media accounts, and those women can branch out just a bit since they're now valid humans with official headships, but ultimately - thy would all throw every person here and more under the religious bus and then back up to make sure. 

Looking pretty to draw in followers is still...looking pretty to draw followers. No humanity, decency or 'less fundie" involved. 

I did a bit more sleuthing on the Jenny Willis relationship and it looks like she's with a guy named Sean McDowell.  On the comment announcing the relationship, a guy posted claiming that it's his nephew and going through the guy's friends list, I was able to figure out it's Sean.  Sean is definitely quite handsome and looks to have a great job as an engineer... 

I've always liked this family and I truly feel for them with all they're going through with Toby...

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:14 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Even if they are all fully marinated in the koolaid, Cecily's life will be better in that she won't have 10+ kids. 

I can't say that I know anyone who would do good by 10 kids.  Or maybe I just don't know too many people anyway?

19Dageld, did you get any real food?  (Insert anything edible here...it's a Bates wedding, but you scored an invite!)

8 hours ago, Granwych said:

I can't say that I know anyone who would do good by 10 kids.  Or maybe I just don't know too many people anyway?

19Dageld, did you get any real food?  (Insert anything edible here...it's a Bates wedding, but you scored an invite!)

Lol yes It was real food. they had a buffet and a potato bar. It was pretty good honestly.

1 hour ago, EmainMacha said:

@19dageld - I must know. What is a potato bar?!

A potato bar is like a salad bar but with baked potatoes. You grab a potato at the beginning, then fill it up with toppings like butter, bacon, cheese, veggies, chili, sour cream, scallions...that kinda thing. 

I went to a wedding reception that had a taco bar. You could build your own taco, burrito, salad, or any combination of the above. It was really good. It meant that people who couldn't eat dairy or gluten or whatever could adjust their food to suit. (The bridal couple have food intolerance issues.) I imagine a baked potato bar could also help people with dietary issues.

I'd love to go to a wedding with a taco or a potato bar! Sounds like a really nice idea and may keep the cost low while still feeding the guests delicious food.

22 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I imagine a baked potato bar could also help people with dietary issues.

Potato bars are my favorite for this reason.  Food allergies and Celiac Disease often leave me with limited food choices so I appreciate a potato or taco bar.

I’m pretty sure Campbell Roberts’ relationship isn’t speculation anymore.

the picture in the spoiler + pictures in her own account + her sister Marty’s are clearly showing they’re in a rs

Spoiler

5CBFAB00-F7E3-4828-BF0B-9EE2DC401C5C.thumb.png.12f16bd47ceefd9d847a39209fe1f7df.png

also, I noticed that the guys name is unknown on the list. it’s Hugh Morris

12 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

I’m pretty sure Campbell Roberts’ relationship isn’t speculation anymore.

the picture in the spoiler + pictures in her own account + her sister Marty’s are clearly showing they’re in a rs

also, I noticed that the guys name is unknown on the list. it’s Hugh Morris

Unless they've made an announcement I leave it as speculated.

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

Unless they've made an announcement I leave it as speculated.

Ok, I can understand that.

on another note, David Waller posted a pic on a triple date with Josh and Anna and Susanna and a guy.

07AC3207-1C83-407D-8FB6-F1B11271EE26.thumb.jpeg.64a71476ce1177f5404a56df6bc22275.jpeg

am I crazy, or that is a different guy from the one she got engaged to early this year???

862A5C20-9481-46DC-B1AD-44D6DB036F46.jpeg.f754fb15cb231bd0b68694a6b37564f4.jpeg

1 minute ago, JMO said:

I think it's the same guy. The eyebrows/ears/nose and chin look similar.  Just more facial hair.  

It could just be a fan, or a friend from church.

2 hours ago, 19dageld said:

It could just be a fan, or a friend from church.

The post was captioned 'Fun Triple Date' so not a fan or just a friend.  I guess it could be the same guy with a longer beard but he looks really different to me.

2 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

The post was captioned 'Fun Triple Date' so not a fan or just a friend.  I guess it could be the same guy with a longer beard but he looks really different to me.

And Gained a decent amount of weight.  

8 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Ok, I can understand that.

on another note, David Waller posted a pic on a triple date with Josh and Anna and Susanna and a guy.

07AC3207-1C83-407D-8FB6-F1B11271EE26.thumb.jpeg.64a71476ce1177f5404a56df6bc22275.jpeg

I found this picture of a Matthew Davis (a realtor in Florida) which makes me think it could be the same guy. https://www.msdrealestate.com/contact/

5a409a593eeac_mattdavis.thumb.jpg.517dab800c6c9a3209f12bf28ce5aa56.jpg

His nose looks different to me. Matt Davis has a nose that points down a bit at the end. 

I also can't find Susanna's Facebook account anymore. 

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

His nose looks different to me. Matt Davis has a nose that points down a bit at the end. 

I also can't find Susanna's Facebook account anymore. 

I cant find it either.  looked last night

40 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Looks like Susanna has a new BF:

IMG_5927.PNG

Aww man! I was waiting for the Keller/ Davis wedding

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived