IGNORED

Maxwell 14: Editing Out Fun-Loving

Coconut Flan

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Tina's five so she'll have just started kindergarten so I'm not surprised they've picked this up recently. Ya gotta be able to read the Bible. 

Considering that just about all they are allowed to read. I wonder if she could not read a certain passage and they figured her eyes needed to be checked. 

Speaking of Chelsy and John, they added some more info to their time line on their wedding website... apparently they started their rs over the phone (?) and before they had had their first date

3B94D75F-BFBD-4066-86CB-0E04D7E4B7B5.jpeg

Regarding the "hidden announcement" of Elissa's pregnancy; I think this was a total accident. I think Steve accidentally let that photo slide by (because we all know he approves all blog content.). Once readers started commenting on it, they decided to pretend it was their little game all along. 

This time they can't blame some other family for jumping the gun with an announcement so they...you know...pretended they meant to do that all along because aren't they clever?

How far along do we reckon Elissa is from that one photo? NR-Anna is due around the same time as Joy IIRC.

John probably likes going to the Bontrager’s house. They actually appear to have good food. Anything would be better than bland bean burritos and two animal cookies. 

44 minutes ago, divadivine said:

John probably likes going to the Bontrager’s house. They actually appear to have good food. Anything would be better than bland bean burritos and two animal cookies. 

They actually requested a garlic presser on their registry. Do the Maxwells even know what garlic is?

21 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

They actually requested a garlic presser on their registry. Do the Maxwells even know what garlic is?

I doubt it... unless garlic is mentioned in the Bible. 

2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

How far along do we reckon Elissa is from that one photo? NR-Anna is due around the same time as Joy IIRC.

Sarah so helpfully (sarcasm) told a commentor Elissa is due the 1st quarter of next year (kind of like your income taxes).  So I guess that means she's anywhere from 5-7 months along.

Gee thanks Sarah for being so forthcoming. :pb_rollseyes:

The Maxwells aren't much good at subtlety if pretty much all their commenters picked up on it; even the ones who didn't likely spotted it but chose to comment on something else.

6 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Speaking of Chelsy and John, they added some more info to their time line on their wedding website... apparently they started their rs over the phone (?) and before they had had their first date

3B94D75F-BFBD-4066-86CB-0E04D7E4B7B5.jpeg

The Maxwell unmarrieds visited the Bontragers in May of 2016. It was on the Bontrager blog but not the Maxwell blog. John and Chelsy were not sitting together in pictures. I imagine that's when they had their first conversation. I bet that trip was for them to get to know each other. I'm guessing they met in April, immediate attraction happened though they would never admit attraction like that, and John decided he had to visit. 

6 hours ago, Jana814 said:

Considering that just about all they are allowed to read. I wonder if she could not read a certain passage and they figured her eyes needed to be checked. 

Wasn't Tina the baby who had crossed eyes? Or was it Bethany? 

8 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Hey guys, I'm adding the Maxwells to my spreadsheet, and I have a few questions that I haven't been able to find the answers to yet:

1. Is Steve's full name Steve or Steven?

2. Does Steve have a middle name?

3. Does Teri have a middle name?

4. Do we know Teri's maiden name?

5. Do we know Anna Marie's birthday?

6. Does Elissa have a middle name?

7. Do we know Elissa's birthday (or even birth year)?

8. Does Mary have a middle name?

1. Steven

2. Ray

3. Leigh

4. Frazier

5. April 19, 1986

6. Marie

7. 1992 - she was 22 when she got married to Joseph

8. None that I know of. The various places I saw the middle names listed, she's always without one. 

And Steve's "maiden name" is Barger. 

11 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

1. Steven

2. Ray

3. Leigh

4. Frazier

5. April 19, 1986

6. Marie

7. 1992 - she was 22 when she got married to Joseph

8. None that I know of. The various places I saw the middle names listed, she's always without one. 

And Steve's "maiden name" is Barger. 

You are amazing! Thank you! :D 

9 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Make an idol of cat like the ancients? No! NO! NOOOOOO! lol I'm still shocked they got a dog and kept it. Maybe because it can be made to obey?

Actually, they got the dog so that Sarah would have something else to think about instead of disobeying Big Steve.  Sad when a pet is a substitute for a spouse or kid.

14 hours ago, divadivine said:

I doubt it... unless garlic is mentioned in the Bible. 

Numbers 11:5 | 

We remember the fish, which we did eat in Egypt freely; the cucumbers, and the melons, and the leeks, and the onions, and the garlick

Better than that.... Sarah's newest book will be announced soon!! Wonder what the general idea will be. I would've said plot but we all know the Moody books had no discernible plot so I'm not holding out much hope for this latest venture.

No mention of the Prissy Chris/Amish Anna branch of Maxhell.  Was this post written during their trip?

Kinda shocked that Elissa is wearing some sort of sassy-sloganed maternity shirt in that photo. I'm sure Steve doesn't approve of such things.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived