IGNORED

Counting On - Season 4, part 4 - Where Time Isn't Linear and Everyone Is a Relative

Buzzard

Surely one of the Duggars must have gone to the dentist to have a cavity filled or to have wisdom teeth removed?  We demand updates!  And video footage!

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Satan'sFortress said:

Surely one of the Duggars must have gone to the dentist to have a cavity filled or to have wisdom teeth removed?  We demand updates!  And video footage!

Oh holy pickles! Indeed we have not seen any dentist adventures in a while. They could at least inform about these great events on social media.

No - don't give them ideas.  No more dentist stories.  Ever (including on the Bates program)

8 hours ago, finnlassie said:

Oh holy pickles! Indeed we have not seen any dentist adventures in a while. They could at least inform about these great events on social media.

No worries! Josiah took care of that last month! :pb_lol:

Poor 'Siah...going bald really early and really fast. I wonder if he or Jed/Jer will be the courtship of the year? Surely John and Jana must wait for a double wedding, show-ending finale, right? And either the Duggars or the Bates have to get canceled so there can be at least one forced marriage between the two. Better reunion specials that way.

On 12/8/2017 at 2:51 PM, VelociRapture said:

No worries! Josiah took care of that last month! :pb_lol:

Lol. The hygienist in the back is like 'wtf dude? You realize it's kinda lame to take selfies at the dentist and post to social media?'

38 minutes ago, TheMustardCardigan said:

I forgot Josiah even had an active Instagram account!

How on earth could you forget when he posts gems like this?

:laughing-rolling:

I found this on an inquisitr article. The show is definitely coming back. The question is when though? Because they haven’t said anything at all and they’re like 6 months behind 

6A96A3BA-C5E3-4195-ADCC-33081C5538EF.jpeg

2 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

I found this on an inquisitr article. The show is definitely coming back. The question is when though? Because they haven’t said anything at all and they’re like 6 months behind 

Maybe just a Joy baby special?  I can't see them passing up the opportunity and the show is cheap to film now that everyone still allowed on the show - except Jing and Babe - are in Arkansas.  (not that they spent much time in Scary America when Jill and her transphopic loser of a husband were pretending to be furren missionaries.) 

8 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

Maybe just a Joy baby special? 

I don't see them filming this far in advance for a baby special. Who knows though? 

4 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I don't see them filming this far in advance for a baby special. Who knows though? 

When she due?  She's been looking very pregnant for such a long time, I assumed it was soon.

(no stones, please!  Just stating the obvious)

2 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

When she due?  She's been looking very pregnant for such a long time, I assumed it was soon.

Early March? I think. 

49 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

6A96A3BA-C5E3-4195-ADCC-33081C5538EF.jpeg

I look at this picture and all I can think is how contradictory this situation looks. You go to get a pedicure to relax and do something nice for yourself, but you're surrounded by 4+ men with camera equipment the entire time. Like how could anyone think these shows are anything but entirely scripted?? You just simply could not be natural and honest in an environment like that.

27 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

Someone online said Feb 22nd and they heard from someone "in the know" so take that with a grain of salt.  Speculation is late Feb to early March. 

Joy also posted about the size of her baby a while back and from that people inferred that she was due... right at the end of February or the very beginning of March, I think? I can't remember exactly, but it was in that range.

11 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Someone online said Feb 22nd and they heard from someone "in the know" so take that with a grain of salt.  Speculation is late Feb to early March. 

If they're filming now, my guess is Joy will be the entire focus, now that everyone willing and able to be married on TV is hitched and Jinge stubbornly refuses early blessings.  (what's next - registering as an Independent?  Listening to Soft Rock 101.9? That girl.  Someone should create a website about her.) 

There's the ultrasound.  The jinder reveal.  Season of life talks with the sisters, putting the crib together - while fake hilarity ensures - and the always fascinating thrift store shopping for 50 cent baby clothes. And if all goes well, the home birth.

Yawn, especially if they try to make it a full season.  Once the precious, precious blessing is here, I can't see what more the show can do. We've seen it all too many times.  Babies are dull and the toddlers are too little for cute talking heads.  And no one left on the show has even as much charisma as that POS Josh did.  Bye-eeeeeee!

24 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Joy also posted about the size of her baby a while back and from that people inferred that she was due... right at the end of February or the very beginning of March, I think? I can't remember exactly, but it was in that range.

I was going to share the post, but it isn’t coming over right. Anyways, she posted on October 2nd that baby was the size of a bell pepper, which put her right around 18 weeks. Counting forward from there gives a due date sometime around March 5th (and counting back puts conception around June 19th.) Shes probably around 28 weeks right now.

That said, my money is on her going a bit late. I have no clue if that’s genetic or not - my mom, sister, and I all went early with our births though and both of Joy’s sisters have gone late both times. 

Thanks @VelociRapture! You truly are the Hermione Granger of FJ, a walking encyclopedia! I mean that in the best possible way. You can always be counted on to come through with the facts!

I'm sure the new season will include wedding planning , Joy's baby special, a re cut of Joe and Kendra's wedding, Jana helping Joy get ready for the baby and/or helping with the wedding, Jinger and Baaaabe going on some sort of trip or doing some sort of activity and maybe maybe maybe a pregnancy if anyone has one. Same stuff different names.

That picture is absolutely hilarious.

36 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Thanks @VelociRapture! You truly are the Hermione Granger of FJ, a walking encyclopedia! I mean that in the best possible way. You can always be counted on to come through with the facts!

I was trying to find a funny photo to respond and found this instead. Now I can’t stop laughing:

Spoiler

FBC556BD-8335-403A-85CA-58754AF6EDC8.gif.a33d7538a1d2d1e3a587ab64775eed4b.gif

:pb_lol:

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived