IGNORED

Counting On - Season 4, part 4 - Where Time Isn't Linear and Everyone Is a Relative

Buzzard

2 hours ago, eveandadam said:

I don't know if we have already begun with Duggar predictions for 2018. But the big questions for 2018 will be:

1. Will Kendra be a teenage mother? (or will she miss it by a few weeks?)

2. will Jessa have her third child? and maybe even twins?

3. Will Joy have twins?

4. Is Josiah/Jeremiah/Jedediah in a courtship?

5. Will Jana open a business?

6. Will Josh and/or Derick be on the show?

7. Will Jinger get pregnant?

8. Will anyone care enough to tune in?

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TLC/JB are totally pushing for a surprise twin double wedding! Doesn't matter which set of twins. :P 

On 11/22/2017 at 1:37 PM, SapphireSlytherin said:

@sabeek -What a beautiful dog. I have to ask, though - is his energy level through the roof ALL THE TIME?!?! lol

Sorry for the delayed response! I was offline for the long holiday weekend.

He actually doesn't have crazy high energy! He has a lot of the traits of a lab. Snuggly, lazy, needy, eager to please. The husky comes through in his eating habits (he usually wont touch his food until evening) and desire to keep exploring if he gets off-leash or out of a fence. First time he got off leash, I chased him 1/4 mile until he stopped to stalk a cat in a tree. 

Omg, I want to test my dog's DNA now. She is a rescue "lab and golden retriever mix" who is definitely not that. She might be part newfoundland, but who knows. 

11 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Did anyone ever see this video? Since there is talk of the dog DNA test :P

Hide contents

I love that video, I think it's one of the funniest I've seen.

@Shadoewolf

This is not the best one for guessing, but I don't have another one right now. 

Spoiler

2195.thumb.jpg.dc94363a0fe6a36ab18befc640daf6ba.jpg

She is a lot smaller than newfies are supposed to be, and her muzzle is different. She doesn't drool. Also, she is not actually completely black - her legs and face have few lighter stripes, but it's hard to notice them. 

Our rescue boy Remy and my uncle in law's dogs had fur like that. They were Aussie mix. So I'm calling Aussie Shepherd/lab mix. She's gorgeous, that face!!

@Shadoewolf You are not the first one who guesses shepherd. One vet though she might be a collie mix. She is super lazy, though, and farm animals scare her. :pb_lol:

@SapphireSlytherin I guess? I just found her with them one morning. There was a period when she liked to chew small and/or shiny things. Including kitchen knives. 

My prediction on this whole train wreck of a show is that they continue on the path they've been on recently, in that there's less  and less episodes, and it almost becomes regular tv 'specials'. They've got plenty of crap on that network to bump so that they can do a 3-part wedding special where 18 year old Hannie gets married off to Pecan's nerdier little brother or whatever the fuck.

There's still way too much interest to go away completely, but just not enough content to hold a show like in the old days (which isn't saying much since it was boring back then).

Well, it's official, this forum (Duggar's) is super dead today!! usually I can barely keep up while at work, but man... hardly any new posts, goes to show that these people are BORING! And also shows that they could slip into obscurity if they really wanted to.

24 minutes ago, karen77 said:

Well, it's official, this forum (Duggar's) is super dead today!! usually I can barely keep up while at work, but man... hardly any new posts, goes to show that these people are BORING! And also shows that they could slip into obscurity if they really wanted to.

Oh don't tempt Derick to do something stupid. :P There's going to be two pregnancy announcements in the next while just to prove you wrong! 

25 minutes ago, karen77 said:

I seriously wonder if the show is ending. They haven't been very active on social media lately - or is that just my imagination? I also haven't heard anything about a new season, although I know they filmed Joe & Kendra's honeymoon.

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Oh don't tempt Derick to do something stupid. :P There's going to be two pregnancy announcements in the next while just to prove you wrong! 

Probably.. haven't seen a full body of Jessa in a while. And haven't seen anything of Kendra.... so there ya go.

karen77: That’s exactly what I came here to say! I need a pregnancy or courting to snark about. I’m so bored!

Do I have to start learning about the Bates now to have some thread drifts to read? How about we start the whole bedding discussion up again? I’ll start! We recently changed to big wool blankets inside our duvets. I wanted someting more natural and they are just the right amount of warm but not big and bulky. I love them and think it’s the only way to sleep. 

Now go! :bedtime:

Just now, singsingsing said:

I seriously wonder if the show is ending. They haven't been very active on social media lately - or is that just my imagination? I also haven't heard anything about a new season, although I know they filmed Joe & Kendra's honeymoon.

I looked up an old premiere announcement and it said Dec 23rd, for a season starting in January, (season 3?) so might still be coming, but yeah, it's been quiet.

I'm still expecting Jessa to announce before the end of the year. I think it's probably too soon for Kendra, and too soon for Jinger (because my pet theory is that Jinger and Jeremy purposely waited until their first anniversary to start trying), and definitely too soon for Jill or Anna.

1 minute ago, SilverBeach said:

I sometimes use a duvet cover without stuffing if I just want the look of it. 

We do that in summer sometimes when it’s too hot for big quilts. Out house is pretty evenly tempered over the year though. It’s -7 outside now but a nice 21 downstairs and a bit colder in the bedroom. Celsius that is. :)

7 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I'm still expecting Jessa to announce before the end of the year. I think it's probably too soon for Kendra, and too soon for Jinger (because my pet theory is that Jinger and Jeremy purposely waited until their first anniversary to start trying), and definitely too soon for Jill or Anna.

I'm kinda hoping that J & J are waiting longer, after she has realized how much fun it is to be a couple without kids around....

So do you guys think JB is desperatly looking for courtships for Jana and JD right now? I’m sure a double wedding would keep the show going a while longer. 

Someone should really tell him how many of us would tune in for a couple of the kids moving out and getting a real education/an actual job/their own opinion. Breaking Duggar they could call it. He has so many he can sacrifice a couple to the mighty tv god. Him and Michelle could do talking heads about how worried they are and get some money too. Who will pitch this to TLC?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived