IGNORED

Joy and Austin 14: Pregnant with Their First

Destiny

5 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

What the... I'm not sure anyone can argue with you at this point. This response is truly bizarre. You joined FJ on March 12. Is this seriously the first time you've had an argument here? Been disagreed with? I mean, how did you manage till now?

I'm not sure...

Again. You will not influence my conclusion.  I at least considered your side several times including acknowledging that I may have looked into the Jill thing too deeply. You have not done the same. Yet you say I can not be argued with at this point???

You do understand when you challenge someone, they may very well challenge you back. In the process they may critique your approach like you have critiqued theirs.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TatiFish9 said:

Again. You will not influence my conclusion.  I at least considered your side several times including acknowledging that I may have looked into the Jill thing too deeply. You have not done the same. Yet you say I can not be argued with at this point???

You do understand when you challenge someone, they may very well challenge you back. In the process they may critique your approach like you have critiqued theirs.

But do you like banana bread with or without nuts?

I love beer cheese soup!  I had it in Colorado years ago.  Any recipies?  The less complicated and yummiest, of course.  Ty in advance.

Hey!  First time I've seen the parrott!  How did that come about? 

I love making soups. Chili, chicken corn, lentil, baked potato soups. Yummm. With lots of fixings and toppings and rolls or a baguette. And pumpkin pie for dessert because FALL!!! LOVE soup! One i want to make but haven't mastered is a butternut squash soup. Made one last year and it was sweet. It was weird. Anyone have a good butternut squash recipe?

My mum made banana bread muffins the other day. Highly recommended!

I used to love banana bread with walnuts, but they kind of made my mouth itch. Come to find out, I'm apparently 'sensitive' to walnuts, which I guess means almost-but-not-quite-allergic. And I am allergic to two others kinds of nuts. So, being the paranoid hypochondriac that I am, I stopped eating nuts altogether. And that is the story of why I no longer eat banana bread with walnuts.

I've never had beer cheese soup, but I'd also love a recipe if someone has one. That sounds wonderfully indulgent for a rainy day, which I hope to have lots of in be future.

Never had banana bread, not a thing here. If someone posts a good recipe I may try it, dd loves banana.

@amandaaries

For the 90th time, I have admitted my points about Jill were speculation and she probably didn't actually have sex.

I will keep in mind that FJ is a scholarly journal. Next time I go sifting through fundie pages, I will be sure to screen shot everything they say to bring back to you. If I find the Erin comment I will post it here. I think I also saw her say something about accusations on SM, if I remember correctly. When I find the information, I will post it here. However, it is not top priority on my list to go find buried comments.

My point about Erin went so much deeper than her rejecting Gothardism, though. I assure there is a true philosophical gem there.

With that said, this is my last comment on the matter.  I see the admins truly want us to move on.

18 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Fuck Banana bread. Monkey Bread, have you tried it? It feels like a unicorn shitted on your mouth. Delicious :pb_lol:

I want some!! Somebody make me some!!

And beer cheese soup sounds amazing. I've never had it. I must try it.

4 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Never had banana bread, not a thing here. If someone posts a good recipe I may try it, dd loves banana.

Oh my gosh! You're missing out. Banana bread was sent from heaven. Unfortunately I don't have a good recipe on hand, but I'm sure someone here can provide one, or google could probably provide some decent options. 

There are different varieties. Like I said, I used to add walnuts. I also liked to add cinnamon. And sometimes chocolate chips are delicious in banana bread. But sometimes you just want plain banana bread. Spread a bit of butter on it. Mmmm...

2 minutes ago, flycat said:

I love beer cheese soup.  When I lived in Ann Arbor, I would eat this like it was going out of style.

I'm jealous. If I had to move to the States, I would choose Ann Arbor!

1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

I'm jealous. If I had to move to the States, I would choose Ann Arbor!

Warning: It's as cold as the Pearls' hearts :cold:

1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

Banana bread was sent from heaven.

Oh, now you've done it. It is absolutely not, and you can't prove it! I will never understand the appeal of banana bread, or bananas in general.

In my neck of the woods we have spicy cheese bread. Now THAT is sent from the Lord Rufus himself!

13 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

It's so good and easy!  First, you need over ripe bananas.   Then, I google simple banana bread recipe.   For real, every time.  Lol!  You can add nuts of your choosing ( peanuts would be weird.  sliced almonds, walnuts, pecans, macadamia......)  or not.  Zucchini bread is basically the same type of thing and delish too!

ETA:  everything @singsingsing said too!

32 minutes ago, Henk12 said:

Oh banana bread sounds fantastic. You know what I hate though? When people put nuts in it. WHY? YOU RUINED PERFECTLY GOOD BANANA BREAD. 

Mr Moon prefers his banana bread (and other stuff) with walnuts.   

I like Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey for the walnuts.    

I also like saying, "CHUNKY MONKEY"  

(have we diverted the speculation drama yet? )

1 minute ago, MoonFace said:

Mr Moon prefers his banana bread (and other stuff) with walnuts.   

I like Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey for the walnuts.    

I also like saying, "CHUNKY MONKEY"  

(have we diverted the speculation drama yet? )

Chunky Monkey is my favourite food of all time!

I've learned that if I just skip church for two weeks in El Salvador, then Jill Dillard will appear on my doorstep and give me banana bread, so that's been my banana bread strategy.

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

Parrot ceased.jpg

I've gone in search of the trenching tools.

I was thinking it was time for the parrot. Maybe it's not dead, just pining for the fjords.

I love pea soup, but I skip the ham, because old and cholesterol.

4 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Warning: It's as cold as the Pearls' hearts :cold:

No colder than where I live now! :my_biggrin: That is pretty much the one thing I hate about this region, though. We don't get major earthquakes, we don't get hurricanes, we usually don't get bad tornadoes, there aren't too many bugs or animals that can kill you... but dear God, the cold! (I'm a total wimp. Both sides of my family are originally from way farther north, and I don't think I'd last two seconds up there in the winter.)

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived