IGNORED

Joy and Austin 14: Pregnant with Their First

Destiny

They don't stand with life. They stand with willful ignorance and institutionalized patriarchy. And imo, that's nothing to be proud of.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, LacyMay said:

Also when I first saw the hashtag westandforlife I read it as west and for life and was really confused I had to search it on Instagram before realizing that it was we stand. 

I didn't get it untill I got here. 

Another who had problems with the hashtag...

And also:  Joy, Joy, Joy... check your background before you snap a photo. So much clutter (is that a dirty tissue under a shoe???) and a dirty mirror. :pb_confused:  Photography 101.

I stand for life. I am adamant that pregnant women get the best care possible and help after birth. I insist on affordable child-care and parental leave, I demand that adoption and foster services be comprehensible and monitored, I believe that every woman should be able to get a medically safe abortion, if that is her choice. I believe in providing all the options possible to help. Anything else is unacceptable to me. So, yeah, I stand for life.

Of course they are anti-abortion.

The Duggars believe that the job of children is to feed their families....more and more children equals more and more money for daddy/mommy,  without daddy/mommy having to go out and bust hump to support their family all on their own.

These folks get money for performing on a show called COUNTING ON...of course they are anti-choice and anti-birth control. They need the "counting" to continue the easy flow of money.

Above all else, the Duggars worship MONEY- they have all fallen directly from JB's tree.

41 minutes ago, Stormy said:

Am I the only one who thinks Austin looks like he's being held at gunpoint?

He always looks like that!

Mr.Melon's birthday is March 9.Smuggar's birthday is in early March,too.Years ago,my OB-Gyns said count 9 months and a week from the period,we don't know when Joy's was,but even if you just counted 9 months and a week from the day she got married,it would put her in early March,not that the baby will arrive on that specific date.

11 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Yeah. I think he's just squinting, but he looks really apathetic.

Hide contents

Screenshot_20171002-001500.thumb.jpg.7fe6716bef948900389815c8902e1442.jpg

He's only there to get laid!

Just now, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

He's only there to get laid!

Wouldn't that be nice. The truth is that he's there because he strongly believes that abortion is murder and should be illegal. They all do.

That face is begging to be made into a meme...........

"When you realise you bow to JB now"

"When your wife drags you to a pro-life rally and you thought you were just leaving the house for pizza"

etc etc etc ;) 

9 hours ago, Lurky said:

I can't understand how so-called Pro-Life Americans aren't campaigning to raise funds for all their fellow-Americans suffering in Puerto Rico right now.  I know people can care for more than 1 thing at once, but it's a classic case of "once they're born, they're on their own".

Like you said, they are pro-life until the baby is born, then it is a welfare problem.

I said a couple of weeks ago that Joy was gross in the latest Counting On eps and I was starting to loathe her more than Jill even. Nice to know these two ignorant idiots have also decided that their self-righteousness must be on display for all of us to see.

So based on that photo they posted, it looks they're still living in a trailer home or sth temporary. How are they not done with that freaking house yet?

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived