IGNORED

Future Spawning: Upcoming Babies 8

Bethella

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessica Brown did, in fact, have her 2nd marriage reunited baby - 6th overall. A girl, according to the picture on her public FB page. 

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Brigid Everson's son is named Aaden. 

Yeah, that was posted last week.

Tanya Linsey looks pregnant in their latest blog post. She's normally quite slim and it's also the way she's standing. They don't announce babies until they are practically born. Her last was born two years ago. If she is indeed pregnant, it would be #16.

3 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Yeah, that was posted last week.

Sorry I didn't see it listed on the first page.

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

Tanya Linsey looks pregnant in their latest blog post. She's normally quite slim and it's also the way she's standing. They don't announce babies until they are practically born. Her last was born two years ago. If she is indeed pregnant, it would be #16.

Sorry I didn't see it listed on the first page.

It's on the list for the next update, I haven't updated since the 24th.

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'm not sure... I think that it's a "post-baby bump". Her last is only one year old ( Abigail was born on september 2O16) and Tanya's almost 46 years old.... 

Just saying that body struggles to recover after pregnancy, when you're 46

Another pic, taken during 25th wedding anniversary's celebration, in July, shows the same profile...

3 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

I'm not sure... I think that it's a "post-baby bump". Her last is only one year old ( Abigail was born on september 2O16) and Tanya's almost 46 years old.... 

Just saying that body struggles to recover after pregnancy, when you're 46

Another pic, taken during 25th wedding anniversary's celebration, in July, shows the same profile...

I definitely see your point. She's just always been so slender. This picture was take right after she had her last baby. She just seems to lose the baby weight quickly but being older, she might not anymore. I think it was the way she stood in the picture that reminded me of a pregnancy stance. 

IMG_5665.PNG

PS isn't her husband so young looking? It's crazy! 

And I want to add that I'm wrong in saying her youngest is 2. She's 1.

I'm waiting until there's confirmation before adding Tanya (or anyone else) to the pregnant list.

22 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Jessica Brown did, in fact, have her 2nd marriage reunited baby - 6th overall. A girl, according to the picture on her public FB page. 

Is there a link to her facebook?  I used to follow her blog, then she either went private or stopped blogging when she and her husband divorced.  I know the story, from his sister's blog.

jessica.e.brown.12

She was actually one of my first fundie bloggers, because I followed to her from Kristina. 

I always felt incredibly awful for her. She was shoved into a life with a fucked up little boy who didn't know reality and I swear to Lucifer, I predicted her pathetic existence.

Marry a boy, watch him walk away to explore himself, go home to mommy  & daddy, take boy back, make more babies. 

Does anyone have updates for the following women?

• Taralyn (Carlsen) Thomas (possibly due in November) @justmy2cents posted originally
  • Melissa Kendall (no date, added to the list in June) @Hortense Peyrac posted originally
  • Sara (Smith) Absher (no date, added to the list in July) @Rhetorica posted originally
  • Alyssa (Campana) Morton (no date, added to the list in July) @lexiloumarie posted originally

36 minutes ago, Bethella said:

• Taralyn (Carlsen) Thomas (possibly due in November) @justmy2cents posted originally
  • Melissa Kendall (no date, added to the list in June) @Hortense Peyrac posted originally
  • Sara (Smith) Absher (no date, added to the list in July) @Rhetorica posted originally
  • Alyssa (Campana) Morton (no date, added to the list in July) @lexiloumarie posted originally

Alyssa is definitely pregnant. She hasn’t posted herself but I’ve seen her in her sister Mariah and adeline’s Instagram stories as well as in a Campbell Roberts photoshoot . My guess is she’s due either this month or next but nothing is confirmed though. Taralyn announced in may so I guess that’s why people thought she was due in nov but maybe she just announced early  

1 minute ago, JillyO said:

Good grief. Alyssa's first doesn't turn 1 until later this month, does she?

Yep :jawdrop:

this is from the photoshoot, there are more pics on Campbell’s website

245CBDD4-8511-45B9-BF2F-2BAA0E26F80A.jpeg

2 hours ago, Bethella said:

Sara Absher announced the sex of her baby on August 22, so according to my calculations she's due early March at the latest.  Her video announcing her pregnancy was posted on Youtube on June 19th.

10 minutes ago, albireo said:

Sara Absher announced the sex of her baby on August 22, so according to my calculations she's due early March at the latest.  Her video announcing her pregnancy was posted on Youtube on June 19th.

I followed the link from her instagram to her youtube page. Her annoucement video says she's due January 17.

15 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Cleve and Lise Morton are expecting number 4 per her IG story....

I had thought that they had more kids than this already. 

Ha, yes, well it is the Mortons but I think since Lise was a bit older when they married, they won't have the huge brood we have all become accustomed to.lol

7 hours ago, JMO said:

I had thought that they had more kids than this already. 

Cleve and Lise got married December 3, 2011 and have:

1. William "Liam" Cleveland born September 26, 2012
  2. Kendall Wesley born January 15, 2014
  3. Carolina Elise born February 4, 2016

so Springish 2018 seems to be right on schedule.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived