IGNORED

Future Spawning: Upcoming Babies 8

Bethella

Nah that's OK, didn't seem terse! I didn't know about that. I do know there was some controversy over him getting help for his Art A-Level, although I'm not sure what the actual outcome was.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its strange to think that people do hold their kids back a year quite commonly, especially for a thing like sports, although I guess in America, school sports seem to be a bigger thing. Here in the UK it is pretty much accepted that you start in Reception class the September you turn 4. I think two kids in my class when I was in primary school were held back a year, they started in Reception with the rest of us, but then when they were in about year 5 (aged about 10) they moved up to year 6 and then throughout the rest of school they were always the year above us, but it wasn't because they were really super smart, one was average and one really struggled with school work (always thought she should have stayed where she was) but I never actually knew why or realised they were a bit older than us.

Half days of preschool are free here, for children aged 3-4 years, from 2 years for low income families.

I was only in Reception for the summer term, having spent five terms at nursery. I was a summer baby so I turned five that term. I could already read though so I wasn’t at a huge disadvantage. I then went up to year 1 with everyone else, managed to do pretty well at school. 

Sharia Hale posted this picture of her daughter Clara and two girl cousins that were all born within 3 months of eachother. Do we know if they are all Buckinghale babies? They look alike to me. The other two girls are Ellie and Jane. 

IMG_5508.PNG

15 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Courtney Rogers replied to a comment on her Instagram that she is due in the first part of June.

Damn, only 13 months between this baby and Calena. Callie will be a month shy of 5 at that point - 6 children under the age of 5. How does Courtney do it? 

3 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Damn, only 13 months between this baby and Calena. Callie will be a month shy of 5 at that point - 6 children under the age of 5. How does Courtney do it? 

And the 6 under the age of 5 excludes at least one miscarriage. Factoring in losses and the twins, she's easily managing a baby per year. She really hasn't lost any steam. If memory serves, all of her "Irish twin" births were premature to some degree, and every 15+ month gap has been the result of a miscarriage. 12-14 months seems to be her natural average interval, which means she technically hasn't slowed down despite being in her 30's. She'll be pregnant again by October next year.

It boggles the mind.

She's due in June?

She announced at the end of September.

Was all the non fertilizing sperm even dead at that point?

Fundie baby making obsessions are one of the biggest mysteries of my world. 

8 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

And the 6 under the age of 5 excludes at least one miscarriage. Factoring in losses and the twins, she's easily managing a baby per year. She really hasn't lost any steam. If memory serves, all of her "Irish twin" births were premature to some degree, and every 15+ month gap has been the result of a miscarriage. 12-14 months seems to be her natural average interval, which means she technically hasn't slowed down despite being in her 30's. She'll be pregnant again by October next year.

It boggles the mind.

Yup. I guess she can restart her "tradition" of having a baby wear that same Thanksgiving bib each year. 

If she keeps this rate up, she could end up giving Michelle and Kelly a run for their money. Especially if she has another set of twins (possible since Colt and Case are fraternal). 

Agreed. Even if she doesn't come up with another multiple birth, she's got a history of successfully delivery preemies and getting pregnant within a season afterward. Assuming she taps out of the baby making market in 10 years, she could still hit 20 without another set of twins, though she'd have to maintain the current spacing.

Darkest timeline: she maintains fertility for 15 more years, putting her in her late 40's for her last. (Totally manageable; grand multiparas can successfully conceive later and with greater frequency than less-experienced mothers. My great-grandmother had her last child at 55.) She has one more set of twins, and three more early births, including the twin delivery. If all pregnancies are viable, she could have 13-14 more children, assuming a rather generous average of 15 months between births. That does include the current wee C, so her final brood could eclipse the Magic 20 by one or two kids.

18 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Yup. I guess she can restart her "tradition" of having a baby wear that same Thanksgiving bib each year. 

If she keeps this rate up, she could end up giving Michelle and Kelly a run for their money. Especially if she has another set of twins (possible since Colt and Case are fraternal). 

Colt and Case..... no matter how many times it comes up I shake my head anew. COLT and CASE! Those poor kids.

5 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Agreed. Even if she doesn't come up with another multiple birth, she's got a history of successfully delivery preemies and getting pregnant within a season afterward. Assuming she taps out of the baby making market in 10 years, she could still hit 20 without another set of twins, though she'd have to maintain the current spacing.

Darkest timeline: she maintains fertility for 15 more years, putting her in her late 40's for her last. (Totally manageable; grand multiparas can successfully conceive later and with greater frequency than less-experienced mothers. My great-grandmother had her last child at 55.) She has one more set of twins, and three more early births, including the twin delivery. If all pregnancies are viable, she could have 13-14 more children, assuming a rather generous average of 15 months between births. That does include the current wee C, so her final brood could eclipse the Magic 20 by one or two kids.

At this point, it's no longer much of a question if she can hit 20, it's more like will she be able to keep up the one-syllable name theme for boys while sticking to C for a first initial. I've got my doubts.

On 18.11.2017 at 2:24 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sharia Hale posted this picture of her daughter Clara and two girl cousins that were all born within 3 months of eachother. Do we know if they are all Buckinghale babies? They look alike to me. The other two girls are Ellie and Jane. 

(snip)

I won't help you with the question, but I legit thought those were triplets... especially with the matching clothes

14 minutes ago, AliC said:

At this point, it's no longer much of a question if she can hit 20, it's more like will she be able to keep up the one-syllable name theme for boys while sticking to C for a first initial. I've got my doubts.

I think she can do it. She's already show she's okay repeating sounds (Callie and Calena). She also might start adding syllables after a certain point. 

I'm thinking Cal, Cam, Cass, Cale, Cole, Cord, Clem, Clark, Cleve, Clive, Cliff, Cree, Curt, and Cruz for boys. 

13 minutes ago, ScorpiousMalfoy said:

I won't help you with the question, but I legit thought those were triplets... especially with the matching clothes

I know! They look alike so I thought they might all be double first cousins since three Hales married three Buckinghams. 

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I know! They look alike so I thought they might all be double first cousins since three Hales married three Buckinghams. 

Is there any topic about them so I can read up?

4 minutes ago, ScorpiousMalfoy said:

Is there any topic about them so I can read up?

I don't know about anything new. But someone can link you a story about the guy who is the father of the Hales. He was a piece of shit and I fell down a rabbit hole awhile ago reading a long and pretty detailed article of he and his family. 

On 11/17/2017 at 7:24 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

IMG_5508.PNG

Jane is Rachel Stevens Buckingham's per her instagram description.

1 hour ago, youthfulclearly said:

Jane is Rachel Stevens Buckingham's per her instagram description.

So Jane isn't a double first cousin. I wonder if the other two are. 

On 18.11.2017 at 9:12 AM, SolomonFundy said:

It boggles the mind.

Imagine if she had started at Joy's age .

On 11/17/2017 at 8:24 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

They're all cousins on the Buckingham side but not double cousins. Clara is Joshua and Tischaria (Buckingham) Hale's daughter. Jane is James and Rachel (Stevens) Buckingham's daughter. Ellie is Jonny and Jenny (?) Buckingham's daughter.

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'm only aware of two Hale-Buckingham marriages: Joshua and Tischaria & Joseph and Lolly. Who is the third?

1 minute ago, Bethella said:

I'm only aware of two Hale-Buckingham marriages: Joshua and Tischaria & Joseph and Lolly. Who is the third?

I had it in my head that there were 3 like with the smortons but I'm probably wrong. 

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I had it in my head that there were 3 like with the smortons but I'm probably wrong. 

There's a couple sets of sibling marriages but only two Buck-Hales.

• Joshua Hale and Tischaria Buckingham
  • Joseph Hale and Lolly Buckingham
  • David Hale and Heidi Rubio
  • Israel Hale and Cori Rubio
  • Moses Hale and Rebecca Stevens
  • James Buckingham and Rachel Stevens

Other marriages that aren't to related families

• Elishaba Hale and Matthew Speckels or Doerksen? (there might have been a divorce, she's used two last names)
  • Jerusalem Hale and Jacob Berlin
  • Jonny Buckingham and Jenny
  • Maryanna Buckingham and Josha Bauer

I may be missing other marriages that aren't posted about online.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived