IGNORED

Future Spawning: Upcoming Babies 8

Bethella

On 12/1/2017 at 2:48 PM, fundiefan said:

jessica.e.brown.12

She was actually one of my first fundie bloggers, because I followed to her from Kristina. 

I always felt incredibly awful for her. She was shoved into a life with a fucked up little boy who didn't know reality and I swear to Lucifer, I predicted her pathetic existence.

Marry a boy, watch him walk away to explore himself, go home to mommy  & daddy, take boy back, make more babies. 

I can't find her on facebook, but I will keep looking.  I found her blog originally when I was looking for someone with a similar name, and at first I just thought she was young and naive, but I didn't know that much about fundy culture then.  That was before our attempt at it.  But later I realized she was trapped in a really sad culture, with little choice or chance to truly have a happy life.  She eventually went private or quit blogging, I eventually found Kristina's blog and figured out what had happened to Jessica - Kristina's blog is also where I first heard about Freejinger, too.  I guess I'm not surprise she remarried her ex husband, in her culture she probably felt like she had no choice.  I'm sure that she was blamed for any marital problems, after all.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/1/2017 at 9:11 PM, JillyO said:

Good grief. Alyssa's first doesn't turn 1 until later this month, does she?

very end of month. They'll have quite a few - shes got 20 years left.

ETA: Their second wedding anniversary is in March.

8 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

very end of month. They'll have quite a few - shes got 20 years left.

ETA: Their second wedding anniversary is in March.

Two babies before their second wedding anniversary. Holy shit... She's gonna give Katie and Kressant a run for their money. 

On 9/2/2017 at 10:11 PM, Bethella said:

Continuing on from 

Last Updated on 24 November 2017

Pregnant

image.thumb.png.edcf14ac56a4024b0c18c3bca65a821d.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.d8ee9dded0294ecff009ca98b6801482.png

Thanks to @VelociRapture for the title, taken from http://www.freejinger.org/topic/29834-a-totally-accurate-and-in-no-way-sarcastic-duggar-cheat-sheet/?page=4#comment-1432730

Lana Wilson Weeks (Allison and Jacob Wilson's sister) is pregnant. Seems to be 4 months along. Rachel Wilson has a few pictures in her Instagram from Luke and Sarah's wedding where they took group pictures.

Screenshot 2017-12-03 at 9.14.54 AM.png

Just now, anjulibai said:

Which one of the Mortons are pregnant now besides Alyssa? Are Lise, Kennedy or Martha? 

As far as I know just Alyssa and Lise. 

Just now, JMO said:

So Coral is having a girl?  Doesn't she have all girls or is that another family?

No it’s them. I think right now they have 6 of them. 

Just now, Jana814 said:

No it’s them. I think right now they have 6 of them. 

Yep, this will be their 7th girl in 9 years, not quite to the level of Courtney Rodgers but still... :pink-shock:

On 9/2/2017 at 10:11 PM, Bethella said:

Continuing on from 

Last Updated on 24 November 2017

Pregnant

image.thumb.png.edcf14ac56a4024b0c18c3bca65a821d.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.d8ee9dded0294ecff009ca98b6801482.png

Thanks to @VelociRapture for the title, taken from http://www.freejinger.org/topic/29834-a-totally-accurate-and-in-no-way-sarcastic-duggar-cheat-sheet/?page=4#comment-1432730

Courtney Rodgers seems to be having a baby girl due to her last post about little house on the prairie diapers and lip balm and teething rings.

7 minutes ago, 19dageld said:

Courtney Rodgers seems to be having a baby girl due to her last post about little house on the prairie diapers and lip balm and teething rings.

I'm pretty sure that post is about Christmas presents for her current baby girl, Calena, not the next one.

13 hours ago, browngrl said:

Sarah of hearts desire blog (she's a Zsu Zsu fan girl) is having # 6 - due June 1, 2018

I'll never understand how anyone can be a fan of Zoo. What is there to be a fan of? 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'll never understand how anyone can be a fan of Zoo. What is there to be a fan of? 

Not just a fan of hers but also PP. the comments I have read on some of the you tube stuff is nuts. 

There's a new photography on 11smiths blog, of the whole Hale family. It was taken at Andrew Hale and Ruth Hutchins' wedding.

It seems that Rachel Joy Blair (Hale) had a new baby. I'm not sure if it's a girl or a boy, but he/she seemed "very new" in October. He/she was her fifth child since 2011, after Anna (april 2012), Bella (july 2013), Cayla (2014) and David (april 2016)..

On 7-12-2017 at 1:53 AM, browngrl said:

Sarah of hearts desire blog (she's a Zsu Zsu fan girl) is having # 6 - due June 1, 2018

I just checked her blog. Do we know why there is a massive age-gap between the first few kids and only 1/2 years for the last few? Seems interesting to me.

5 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

It seems that Rachel Joy Blair (Hale) had a new baby. I'm not sure if it's a girl or a boy, but he/she seemed "very new" in October. He/she was her fifth child since 2011, after Anna (april 2012), Bella (july 2013), Cayla (2014) and David (april 2016)..

I'm going to take a wild guess and say the name starts with an E ;)

I will see if I can find anything about this E child.

2 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

I just checked her blog. Do we know why there is a massive age-gap between the first few kids and only 1/2 years for the last few? Seems interesting to me.

I have not spent that much time reading her blog so if I'm wrong please correct me but I think the first child (the young woman) was fathered by another man. I'm not sure what happened to the first partner or if she was fundie back then or what lead to the break with that man because they never even seem to mention him. All the young children are fathered by her current husband. I suspect that the different partners and whatever lead to all that accounts for the difference in ages.

8 minutes ago, browngrl said:

I have not spent that much time reading her blog so if I'm wrong please correct me but I think the first child (the young woman) was fathered by another man. I'm not sure what happened to the first partner or if she was fundie back then or what lead to the break with that man because they never even seem to mention him. All the young children are fathered by her current husband. I suspect that the different partners and whatever lead to all that accounts for the difference in ages.

I think that you are right. 

20 hours ago, browngrl said:

If it's the chick I remember, she was a 'sinner' (re: single mother)  before she met her godly husband and went fundie. I think he was her landlord. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived