IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 4: Aren't They Married Yet? Yes, they are. Pictures inside.

Coconut Flan

10 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Or maybe they all pee on one stick and try to guess who's pregnant?!?!?

That just made my day.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I almost just actually LOL'd in my class

1 hour ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

The Duggar daughter equivalent of a circle jerk. Joy would have to be disqualified from this round.

7 hours ago, SuhrEnity said:

Her dress will be remarkably similar to Anna's. I am like 110% positive of that.

I think so, too! I think her entire wedding will be a lot like Anna's. But what will MeChelle wear to this shindig?? She's not the mother of the bride obviously. Will she recycle a dress? Or go more casual? We need to know! 

Also interested to see dresses. 

Am also half considering placing a bet on a pregnancy announcement by Christmas. 

I'm envisioning Kendra's dress as something with clean lines and lace but minimal puff. She's short, so if she went with a huge skirt or an enormous train, she'd practically disappear (and also look 14). I could see her going off-white or ivory. Short sleeves or elbow length sleeves.

Spoiler

5eafb150d2262ae056316f04c443c5a3--weddin

3 hours ago, AtlanticTug said:

Anybody here correctly guesses the order of 10-20, my hat's off to you.

oooooooh! Haha my made-up order that i'm officially calling right this second is...

9) M5---10) Jostin1---11) JK1---12) Benessa3---13) JinJer {late 2018ish} ---14) Jostin2---15) Dills3---16) JK2---17) Benessa4---18) Josiah1---19) JinJer2---20) Jana1

{and they'll have 20 grandkids by the end of 2020, ta-dah!}

goddamn, that's a helluva evangelical army....

Wonder how Joe feels about early pregnancy and large families. The only one we have to go on is Josh, and he never seemed thrilled with Anna's pregnancies. It might be different for the Duggar men, because they are supposed to be able to support their families. Well see.

5 hours ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Doesn't Jeremy have to be at his church since he is the pastor? He seems to spend a good amount of time traveling which puzzles me. 

Sure, but it's a very small congregation and I'd assume most traveling he's back by Sunday for service. My aunt is a Methodist Pastor and she'll miss 4 Sundays this year for family weddings, while last year she missed one for surgery. In her case they cover for each other in her area, or in some cases set up live streams to another church and have Deacons lead local prayers. It seems like Easter and Christmas season plus Communion Sundays are ones that are frowned upon missing as Senior Pastors. Not sure about GCC, but I'd assume something similar.

@cascaronesThank you, I believe I did understand this to some degree. But I would have thought he would need to be there for his "ministries" and such. It just seems he is gone a lot for this being a full time job. And he was able to buy a house on the salary which I understand is subsidized, or paid for by the umbrella churches over his church.

6 hours ago, AtlanticTug said:

Wild speculation ahead: 11) Benessa 3, 12) Joken 1, 13) Dillard 3, 14) JD 1, 15) Jostin 2, 16) M6, 17) JinJer 1, 18) Benessa 4, 19) Jana 1, 20) Joken 2

I too, am only here for the dresses. I'm hoping she wasn't bossed about too much by her in laws. From what we've seen so far she seems to be meek, a little star struck and eager to please. Who knows if she has strong personal style or if she's that girl at prom who gets talked into a dress by their stronger-willed friend. It looks fine but it's not quite their style. 

Who am I kidding? This whole thing will look like she's playing dress-up.

I want her to pick bright pink, shiny satin bridesmaid dresses with big bows on.

And fwiw although it didn't fit well, i actually liked Anna's (borrowed) dress.

I honestly thought maybe Kendra would re-wear Joys dress (with slight alterations). They seem similarly built, and where is all the "buy used and save the difference!" when it comes to weddings?

6 hours ago, AtlanticTug said:

I'd like to take a stab at this:

Obviously M5 is #9 and Jostin 1 is #10, so here's my guess:

2018: 11. Benessa 3, 12. JK 1, 13. Jinjer 1

2019: 14. Jostin 2, 15. M6, 16. Benessa 4, 17. JK 2

2020: 18. Dills 3, 19. JD 1, 20. Jostin 3

3 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

{and they'll have 20 grandkids by the end of 2020, ta-dah!}

goddamn, that's a helluva evangelical army....

That's pretty much a given, even if it's three years from now...

27 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

I'd like to take a stab at this:

Obviously M5 is #9 and Jostin 1 is #10, so here's my guess:

2018: 11. Benessa 3, 12. JK 1, 13. Jinjer 1

2019: 14. Jostin 2, 15. M6, 16. Benessa 4, 17. JK 2

2020: 18. Dills 3, 19. JD 1, 20. Jostin 3

That's pretty much a given, even if it's three years from now...

oh shit, i forgot about M6! I'll take JinJer2 off my list and add M6 instead. though I maintain that we'll see Jana and Josiah with kids before JD. haha. 

If I had to guess:

2018 11. Benessa #3 12. JoKen #1 (although it could go either way since I think these two will be neck and neck.) 13. JinJer #1

2019 14. JD #1 15. Dill #3 16. Jostin #2 17/18. Benessa #4 & #5 (Yep, I'm calling Benessa now for the first set of twins) 19. M6 

2020 20. JoKen #2

Not to forget, till 2020 there might be even more couples. I fear they reach the 20 grand babies in 2019. But 2020 would have made a nice combination. Maybe JB gives out a new order and put a hold on potential courtships? Just kidding.

My guesses, high level of specificity because hey, go big or go home:

2018: 10. Joy1 (March), 11. Jessa3 (June), 12. Kendra1 (July), 13. Jinger1 (October)

2019: 14. JD Bride1 (February), 15. Jill3 (May), 16. Joy2 (July), 17. M6 (November), 18. Jessa4 (December)

2020: 19. Josiah1 (March), 20, Jana1 (June) + 3 more babies before end of year for a total of 23 Duggar tater tots.

7 hours ago, AtlanticTug said:

#9: M5 2017   #10: Jostin1 2018   #11: Benessa3 2018   #12: Jendra1 2018   #13: JinJer1 2019   #14: M6 2019   #15: DerJill3 2019   #16: Jostin2 2020   #17: Josiah1 2020   #18: Jendra2 2020   #19: Benessa4 2021   #20: Jana1 2021

@sorchah NO! Kendra has to wear a mint wedding dress! The white will clash with her rainbow poop emoji earrings. 

Also, Boobchelle just announced a grand parenting conference next Saturday, not it's not next week. My bet is this Friday. 

2 hours ago, JoyJoy said:

So the wedding is this weekend?

The evidence for the wedding being this weekend is mounting. Aside from the two Facebook posts you mentioned above, we also have picture evidence that Jinger and Jeremy are in Arkansas as of Tuesday (he got the traditional birthday "chocolate mess" from the Marketplace Grill).

10 hours ago, cptbailey said:

I'm betting on a simple T-shirt dress a la Anna. Can't wait to see the Braidsmaids dresses!

They better be mint-coloured or I'm gonna cut someone

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived