IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 4: Aren't They Married Yet? Yes, they are. Pictures inside.

Coconut Flan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw, they look really nice. 

Her dress kind of looks like Jessa's from the waist up? Looking forward to more photos.

Edit: People got his age wrong... he's 22, not 18!

The background doesn't look much different from Joy's.... Like they just swapped the bride and groom . Isn't that the same suit Austin wore? Navy? Not sure what I think about that bouquet..

People got his age wrong twice - first they say he's 18, then 23. Man, that wedding must've been stressful for him to age 5 years by the end of the article. :pb_lol:

1 minute ago, SadieJane said:

Sooooooo, did she just borrow Jessa's dress. I mean womp womp with that...

Jessa's dress was actually more low-cut. :pb_surprised:

Just now, singsingsing said:

People got his age wrong twice - first they say he's 18, then 23. Man, that wedding must've been stressful for him to age 5 years by the end of the article. :pb_lol:

Jessa's dress was actually more low-cut. :pb_surprised:

Clutch my pearls! lmao

I quite like the sparkley top. It looks very nice on her.

Also 22 person bridal party? I'm trying to figure out if I know 22 people I would want at my wedding!!

Sounds like another Duggar-centric wedding...

And her mom was a bridesmaid?

I hope little Jordyn got to be involved somehow! Does Kendra have any little sisters? I know she has the one that looks like her and some assorted brothers, right?

They look even younger than Joy and Austin (because they are)! I will be so disappointed to see any of the lost girls as an underage bride!

I do agree that her dress appears to be similar to Jessa's at the top but I want to see the full dress before making a true judgement about it.

Her dress looks really nice. It does look similar to Jessa's but with the amount of brides this family is going to see, they can't all have completely unique dresses. They look happy.

Kendra's mum is so young (and looks it), she could probably be mistaken for her older sister...

I thought Kendra did have at least one little sister (besides... crap, I can't remember her name, but the one who looks like her twin). Maybe not, though? I wonder if she had like seven flower girls.

1 minute ago, Nikedagain? said:

Sounds like another Duggar-centric wedding...

And her mom was a bridesmaid?

I hope little Jordyn got to be involved somehow! Does Kendra have any little sisters? I know she has the one that looks like her and some assorted brothers, right?

I think she does have one little sister ( besides Lauren) but she was probably a flower girl I guess

1 minute ago, nst said:

did we know it was today? 

I am so confused 

The same poster (@FrozenSmile) who confirmed Joy and Austin's date for us told us yesterday that today was the day.

9 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Long  long long ago (and many pounds ago) my satin wedding  dress was similar to Carolyn Bessette Kennedy's

I love that dress and I miss JFK Jr.   They were a golden couple.  If anyone wants to read an amazing book. JFK's Jr's assistant wrote 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10415676-fairytale-interrupted

Brilliant book - her response to finding out JFK Jr dying was heartrwrenching. 

3 minutes ago, nst said:

Why did they get married on a friday ? 

Since the Duggars and their ilk are not job-type people, it's not like they have anything else to do.

7 hours ago, purplepeony said:

Is this tweet an attempt to distract from the wedding then? Hopefully the misssion trip will have allowed them to get to know each other better but I do wonder how the timings have been altered.

I think it's attempt to hide because I saw this and thought how can there be a  wedding ???

“It is an amazing feel to be husband and wife,” the 18-year-old said.

The people article is hilariously riddled with errors. 

I would have loved to see her with a beautiful updo to go with the glitzy dress, but I do have to say they both look great for their wedding.

Another reason to get married on a Friday - they have super short engagements, and things are less likely to be already booked on a Friday.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived