IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 4: Aren't They Married Yet? Yes, they are. Pictures inside.

Coconut Flan

Wedding dress styles come and go, I inherited three and still ended up getting my own last week! Happy to share photos, haha. That being said, I do want to honor the other ones and my mum was saying I should display them on mannequins at one of the events with photos from their weddings and love stories attached. I like the idea with some tweaks, want to include his family's side.

I have my mum's dress (80s long sleeve, high neck, lace). My father's first wife's dress (70s lace, rather like Joy's in cut) and my great great aunt's (1920's, high neck, pearl buttons and a train long enough to reach the back of the church). 

Though mum also is also torn between sewing the heart in (like Joy) or using hers for grandchild christening outfits, which is pretty common as well.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, purplepeony said:

Is this tweet an attempt to distract from the wedding then? Hopefully the misssion trip will have allowed them to get to know each other better but I do wonder how the timings have been altered.

clicking through some of those pics, it looks like some of the kids with them included Rachael T's (Austin's half-sister) older daughters. And I know a week or two ago someone shared a pic they found of Lauren Caldwell and Mrs. Forsyth on the same trip? the fundie network, y'all....:o 

A couple of those 90's dresses were rather similar to mine.......

Not the big puffy sleeved ruffled "my big fat greek wedding" type ones though thankfully :pb_biggrin: Although I do remember my dad desperately wanting me to try one on (I refused, much to his disgust ;) ) 

I guess I was way off in my dress predictions... time to take a stab at number of children. 

Anna: 11

Jill: 7, +3 if they adopt

Jessa: 14, don't think they'll ever be able to adopt

Jinger: 6

Joy: 15

Kendra: 12

--- It's much harder to predict for the kids not yet married because it depends heavily on their spouses' ages and preferences and family fertility. ---

Josiah: 8

JD: 6

Jana: 4

Jed: 7

Jer: 9

Kendra is wearing the black maxi skirt with the white stripes that run in a chevron pattern in the airport photo. Omg please burn that monstrosity.  That looks good on no one. No matter how thin they are- plus it draws a man's eyes to the lady part area. Tsk, tsk at those eye traps. 

Something about Joe's face in recent pictures reminds me of somebody I dated a couple of years ago. My date is an early 30's genderqueer person who collects miniatures, does art, and works in front line social work. The Duggars wouldn't have approved, but to my date's credit, they knew all about Christian Side Hugs (they actually showed me the video, when I came out to them about my avid Duggar snarking).

The ruffles on Kendra's mom's wedding dress remind me of a stripper costume I wore around 2004. It was very see through, with just a few ruffles to cover certain areas. I made good money it it... NIKE!

55 minutes ago, JillyO said:

Okay, they look like they're on a high school field trip - not about to get married.

Where did this photo come from? Edit: Never mind, I missed the album posted previously!

On 9/6/2017 at 6:59 PM, just_ordinary said:

Not to forget, till 2020 there might be even more couples. I fear they reach the 20 grand babies in 2019. But 2020 would have made a nice combination. Maybe JB gives out a new order and put a hold on potential courtships? Just kidding.

JB is probably in the prayer closet praying that SOMEONE - even Josh! - has twins so that there is a reason to keep counting on......

On 9/7/2017 at 3:19 PM, IReallyAmHopewell said:

If you want an idea of how many grandkids look back at Catholic families from about 1900 to about 1965. Good indication. Families with 10--20 kids weren't that uncommon, though 20 was pushing it.

Just for chuckles check out wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_the_most_children

18 minutes ago, JPickleDuggar said:

Any info on the wedding? If it is today, any time frame on when we could expect an announcement?

I'm betting someone will leak a photo by tomorrow afternoon. Not sure if People is going to pick it up due to all the Hurricane news and any feel good news coming from Texas or people doing selfless things for those in the path of the storm. Those things should be news, not another Duggar wedding.  

I'm starting to think M5 was already born and the wedding is this weekend, and they're going to announce it all Monday night.

34 minutes ago, divadivine said:

I'm betting someone will leak a photo by tomorrow afternoon. Not sure if People is going to pick it up due to all the Hurricane news and any feel good news coming from Texas or people doing selfless things for those in the path of the storm. Those things should be news, not another Duggar wedding.  

They have People on speed dial. They'll release a portrait before the night's out. 

I reckon it's a 7pm wedding, so pictures in a couple hours?

30 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I'm starting to think M5 was already born and the wedding is this weekend, and they're going to announce it all Monday night.

The wedding is definitely today. Renee took down her FB post of the dresses that had location on it.

8 minutes ago, eyerollsforjesus said:

According to a family friend's Instagram, some sort of wedding festivities happened today. #duggarwedding 

IMG_8745.PNG

I'm pretty sure that is the wedding lol!! That's classic fundie wedding attire 

7 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

I'm pretty sure that is the wedding lol!! That's classic fundie wedding attire 

I want to snark so hard on Jeff Danker for using the incorrect spelling of too in his post. 

That belt buckle lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(My Step dad used to purposely try to buy the biggest belt buckles he could find just to mess with us. He has a massive one in the shape of the state we lived in at the time. I can never take big belt buckles seriously now.)

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived