IGNORED

Dillards 36: Seating for Family of Four Now

Coconut Flan

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Wait, is that a SALAD on a Duggar family member's plate?? :shock:

Hands clapping yes! But to be fair TLC has shown them eating salad over the years. Makes up for all the other crap they eat.

9 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Hands clapping yes! But to be fair TLC has shown them eating salad over the years. Makes up for all the other crap they eat.

@HarryPotterFanI not find it too surprising. The Dills have been shown eating salads and veggies multiple times since Jill joined Instagram. I think that they and some of the other Duggar couples seem to be making an effort to try to eat healthy more than they may have as kids.

1 hour ago, blackberry said:

It took me way too long to figure out that you were referring to Derick as a giant baby not as a pepperoni...

Awwww man! Really? Not a giant pepperoni? I read the same way as you and spluttered me tea because it was so funny.

1 hour ago, VineHeart137 said:

Embedded for ease of viewing:

And damn I could go for some BBQ right about now...

Awwww bless. We must've drifted the thread too far away from them for his comfort. Poor kid.

47 minutes ago, flycat said:

They could be beef ribs. 

Aaaad now I have a craving for ribs.

2 hours ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

I think it's an arm.

The real story here is those pork ribs. :pb_lol:

Ribs come in beef and lamb also. Not saying that's what they are eating, but it's possible.

Again, there is such a thing as turkey pepperoni too. 

Doesn't matter what they eat or wear. It's the culture wars they fight and the people they vote for that matter. I bet they are ecstatic over their president's desire to evict transgender people from the military, hateful bastard.

On Instagram, they got a lot of flack for eating pork on the pizza picture. So this might just be Derick's way of getting back at their haters and affirming that they do indeed eat pork.

I always suspected the Duggars' turkey bacon thing had a lot more to do with price than any actual belief. 

I still think they didn't have the kids when they went out for their pizza date (which I'm not snarking on). Why else call it a date night ? (as opposed to Sam's first pizza night, etc.) The Duggars have always been big proponents of kid-free date nights to re-focus on your spouse/marriage. I also think they probably just took the pick on the way home as a way of thanking the gift card lady. I don't get the impression they actually ate in the car. 

18 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Doesn't matter what they eat or wear. It's the culture wars they fight and the people they vote for that matter. I bet they are ecstatic over their president's desire to evict transgender people from the military, hateful bastard.

@SilverBeach you summed it up so well. Pork, pants, pepperoni pizza it still comes down to who they are and the harm they cause.  

I still want ribs though.

5 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

They don't have a claim for malpractice, with no prenatal care (I'm assuming this based on them traveling to SCA and that they didn't have any w/ Izzy),...

Jill did have care from a nurse midwife while PG with Izzy.

Derick may just be called Derdick in the future.

What a passive aggressive A-hole.

You can't stand the heat- get off the damn TV and out of the damn magazines- and get a non-spotlight job to support your family, like every other 20-something year old.

2 hours ago, blackberry said:

It took me way too long to figure out that you were referring to Derick as a giant baby not as a pepperoni...

Same here. Pepperoni is yummy though and D-wreck is not appetizing. 

1 hour ago, freshlemonade said:

I still think they didn't have the kids when they went out for their pizza date (which I'm not snarking on). Why else call it a date night ? (as opposed to Sam's first pizza night, etc.) The Duggars have always been big proponents of kid-free date nights to re-focus on your spouse/marriage. I also think they probably just took the pick on the way home as a way of thanking the gift card lady. I don't get the impression they actually ate in the car. 

I wouldn't normally judge but it was a weird pic given that we haven't really seen Jill since the birth. Like they normally to a people magazine spread or a video, but instead you post a pic of yourselves in the car eating pizza?

It was them probably trying to get back to "normal" and quell fears about Jill but these people show no ability to market themselves or think how things will be received. They want to be quasi-celebrities so you'd think they'd have considered their image by now. Maybe take a little time to plan out your pic and not take it randomly in he car since it's the first posting since your birth with you not in he hospital. Not that they have to do anything, but considering you are living off "fame" built around your image as a family you'd think they'd put in some effort with postings. 

I read the last three pages of this thread while eating bacon. And drinking wine.

:Yes:

Oh god bacon. FJ is going to kill my attempt to diet. Ribs, bacon and popcorn from the Quiver Full of Politics forum is making me hungry. I'm going to bed.  See you all on the flip side.

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

You can't stand the heat- get off the damn TV and out of the damn magazines- and get a non-spotlight job to support your family, like every other 20-something year old.

I get this strong feeling Jill won't be able to handle more than one kid at a time and will need her sisters more than ever. 

I find it amusing that JillDer are living in that huge house and not working while they are grifting money to live on. I guess I understand that is what is going on. And I guess that it is okay with their leghumpers.

This to me is blatantly creepy. But that is just me. 

2 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I find it amusing that JillDer are living in that huge house and not working while they are grifting money to live on. I guess I understand that is what is going on. And I guess that it is okay with their leghumpers.

This to me is blatantly creepy. But that is just me. 

i think the fact that cathy is taking care of Izzy and clearly jill can't handle two is noticeable 

yes I get that she had surgery but still it's noticeable 

Is Izzy still with Cathy? I thought he'd gone back. Maybe he's not adjusting well to his new sibling, and that's why we haven't seen the two of them together. But it's the Dilards, so who knows?

The only thing that's slightly concerning me, is all the discussion of a (possible, not proven) stroke. She's not visibly using her left arm in any of the photos they've recently shared. 

Gonna go eat more bacon/drink more wine.

4 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Gonna go eat more bacon/drink more wine.

This is so nauseating to picture.  Please substitute cheese for bacon.  The bacon/wine combo is like some horrible greasy, hair-of-the-dog breakfast.

1 minute ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

This is so nauseating to picture.  Please substitute cheese for bacon.  The bacon/wine combo is like some horrible greasy, hair-of-the-dog breakfast.

Actually, it's quite good. I can't eat cheese. :( 

Just now, SapphireSlytherin said:

Actually, it's quite good. I can't eat cheese. :( 

So sorry, chocolate then.

12 minutes ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

So sorry, chocolate then.

Or that. Wahhhhh.....

Just now, SapphireSlytherin said:

Or that. Wahhhhh.....

Doubly sorry, my dear.  Carry on then and fill up your glass to the brim.

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Derick may just be called Derdick in the future.

Funny story, I was watching My Cat from Hell with my parents yesterday, and the episode featured a couple where the man's (who happened to be named Derick) cat was bullying the woman's cat. Derick thought it was hilarious that his cat was making another cat vomit everywhere with fear (including on his pillow), but was pissed off that the poor bullied kitty wasn't taking it well. He was also a dick to his girlfriend, and his cat clearly learned how to treat others from him (someone rescue that cat!). My dad commented that the name Derick reminds him of the word dick, and that anyone named Derick is doomed to be a dick. I now wonder if my dad is secretly lurking here.

• Destiny locked and unfeatured this topic

Archived