IGNORED

Dillards 36: Seating for Family of Four Now

Coconut Flan

2 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

They've survived a child molestation scandal. I don't think this will hurt them too bad.

I don't want you to be right but, you proably are.  Humpf.  

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Conspiracy theory...

What if TLC likes the idea of a feud between two of their shows because it could drum up interest in both?

This was my thought too. They likely draw very different audiences and it would bring attention to both sides.

This is essentially a strategy discussed in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt when the NFL owners realize they can capitalize on outrage and divided America. They name the team "gun takers" since both gun lovers and gun control advocates will buy merchandise to either support their perspective or in order o destroy it in protest.

3 minutes ago, calimojo said:

I thought that it came out that that the person who gave info about the molestations was upset over the Duggars hateful stance on LGBQT issues  and her robocall.  I thought that In Touch had a tip from them and that was what triggered In Touch's investigation and FOIA request

You are correct.  There are consequences for actions.  Turns out there was a lesbian agenda.  I stand with the lesbians,  personally.  Don't throw stones at glass houses and all.

This hideous asshole.

I can't even find the humor in this family's duggarfuckery lately. They're just so spiteful and gross.

2 hours ago, Fluffy14 said:

Miss Aquarius!! I am so sorry I accidently  down voted you on your first post!! I am on a new device and my hand slipped Twice!   I like everything you said and would never have down voted you. I am so sorry. And I don't know how to link your name to notify you. So sorry.

Just FYI, all you have to do about this is to hit the up arrow. It will reverse your down vote. 

56 minutes ago, calimojo said:

Someone mentioned upthread about accidentally downvoting a post and I wanted to say that has happened to me before too.  I think I have only intentionally downvoted perhaps 2-3 posts ever since that option became available on FJ.  But sometimes i will see that I have hit the down arrow by mistake from my tablet as well.    Do we need a down vote?  We didn't have one for a long time and I think it seemed fine. 

Thus the reason we have it in our rules that downvotes can happen by accident, and to not make an issue out of them in threads. Any further discussion on this topic needs to take place in community discussion please. 

5 minutes ago, Snarkle Motion said:

This was my thought too. They likely draw very different audiences and it would bring attention to both sides.

And as this very site proves, hate-watching is a thing. TLC doesn't care why people watch as long as they're watching. They're happy to have viewers who are just watching to snark or be outraged.

And that was a great Kimmy Schmidt episode. :pb_lol: I had forgotten about that story line.

He is a vile human. as for his tweet of remembering you're a Christian, I called him out on that, told him he isn't a Christian, because he's not. I'm so sick of assholes like him screeching hate in the name of Christianity. If they were Christians, they wouldn't think or believe what they do. 

I've tweeted him and TLC. This isbike, disgusting behaviour. TLC now no longer only harbour child molesters but they harbour bullies too. Absolutely disgusting 

39 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Conspiracy theory...

What if TLC likes the idea of a feud between two of their shows because it could drum up interest in both?

I don't know...... These are controversial, disgusting comments, but now I'm imagining a crossover episode. "Jazz teaches the Duggars to be a little less bigoted. 

I feel like it's significant that he attacked his own network

Derrick talking about gender not being fluid, SAYS THE MAN WHO WEARS HIS HAIR IN A "TRADITIONALLY" FEMALE WAY all long. Like are you kidding me?! Also would it not occur to him that he more than likely went at OSU? Hope something results and they therefore don't get their cut from counting on. Ugh I'm so pissed and disgusted.

Not to be pedantic, Derick, but gender is different than sex. Gender is a sociocultural construct related to subjective characteristics associated with masculinity and femininity. It is by definition FLUID. Biological sex relates to ones sex organs (and that isn't as binary as Derick thinks) and ultimately ones DNA (XY vs XX chromosomes). 

They probably choose to use the term gender because the correct word - sex - might stir up unrighteous desires. 

• Destiny locked and unfeatured this topic

Archived