IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 23: Transformed to Evil

2 hours ago, Pink Muffin said:

Is it ok to post the modest pic of the Godly Mentor on her FB page?

If I post it I will be banned or blocked, will I still be able to read her FB? Because I really really need my daily dose of words of wisdom craziness :32:

I was blocked from posting but I can still read.

@Koala beat me and I couldn't get rid of the quote box. I agree that she just has bad skin. It has been visible in other photos she has posted. 

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a side note- someone upthread mentioned Lori not having pets.  She does keep cats, which is where we got the story of her kicking her cat.

One early morning, I came downstairs and my cat was nipping at my feet. This wasn't a good cat. Actually, he was a mean cat so I went to kick him so he'd stop biting me. Well, he ran away and I kicked the wall instead. Oh, I was in pain. After a week of ice dipping, it was all better.

A case of instant karma if I've ever seen one.

8 minutes ago, Fluffy14 said:

Ok clearly I do not know everything about this woman. I do know that what she says is counter to women's safety, physically, mentally, and spiritually. I have a question . Do any of you see marks on her legs? Bites? Dark shadows? Bruises?

Bruises don't necessarily mean abuse. When we were renovating our homes the spring and summer brought on lots of bruises on my legs. From hitting myself on everything.  I called it the bruising season. My husband was horrified when I wore shorts. He thought people would think he was beating me up.

ummm I don't think she is looking to modest.  Just saying.

So my mind does the following math:  AuntLori (I think she does?) advocates extra couple-time on vacation +AuntLori has recently referred to spanking bottoms while on the beach with Ken = a beach vacation with Ken resulting in bruises.  HMMMMM......

On Instagram Loris DIL account is private, can I still post the picture?

34 minutes ago, Koala said:

Also, if Ken laid a finger on her, I think we'd be reading about it in the news.  I'm pretty sure he's afraid of The Godly Mentor, just like her children were.

Where can I read about her children being afraid of her? Or can you tell me?

Another sun sensitive SLE gal here. What has saved me is an herbal supplement called Heliocare. My dermatologist sells it but I get it cheaper on Amazon. It's still pricey, so I don't take any when I'm inside most of the day, 1 a day when it's a sunny day with a moderate amount of outdoor time and 2 when it's a full blown beach or pool day. I have not had those horrid sun hives or itching since I began using it two years ago. I live at 6000 feet and the sun used to have me hiding in a closet all summer so that's quite an improvement.

I also wear a long sleeved rash guard and board shorts when I'm in an outdoor pool or at the beach. Luckily, that's not highly unusual these days. 

31 minutes ago, Fluffy14 said:

Where can I read about her children being afraid of her? Or can you tell me?

Her blog old blog, Always Learning.

Ask my children how controlling I was...They had to sneak junk food, so I wouldn't get mad at them.  I think they were actually afraid of me, which I don't necessarily think is bad.  

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2011/06/it-aint-easy-being-submissive-wife.html

Children should have a healthy fear of their parents

My children definitely feared us growing up.  

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2012/06/healthy-fear-of-parents.html

Likewise, our children wanted to please us when they were growing up. They feared disappointing us. 

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/search?q=fear+parents
Sorry...struggling to get that under spoiler at the moment.

10 hours ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

Wow...I still have AOL. It's laziness since I've been using the same e-mail address since 1995 or so.

I also have several other .com e-mails, however.

Just joking around!  Zero actual shaming.  Just thought it funny.   My computer game is weak!  I'm no one to talk. : )

@Imrlgoddess thank you so much for that verbal spanking. I really needed that. I am such a naive, easily tricked woman that I completely forgot to try black salve and just followed my doctors that all graduated from real medical school and 1 of them works for a prestigious hospital!

Thank you thank you for setting me straight!

Another thought - besides her short shorts what is so hypocritical about that photo is the manner in which she is sitting. Any etiquette book from the days of old would say a woman should always keep her feet firmly planted on the ground with legs clenched shut.

1 hour ago, Fluffy14 said:

She kicked or attempted to kick a cat? No wonder it was mean to her. 

Can I kick her???

Everytime someone mentions Lori's desire to spank bottoms I think, "kinky."

Every time I time I think of that cat, all I can picture is the smug look on it's face when she tried to kick it, and ended up kicking the wall.  You make an enemy of a cat, and you've got an enemy for life.  They do not forget.  I am betting something of hers got peed on that day.

28 minutes ago, Koala said:

Every time I time I think of that cat, all I can picture is the smug look on it's face when she tried to kick it, and ended up kicking the wall.  You make an enemy of a cat, and you've got an enemy for life.  They do not forget.  I am betting something of hers got peed on that day.

Something that she then cleaned with her Norwex cloth. :my_sick:

She kicked or attempted to kick a cat? No wonder it was mean to her. 

My feline headship would have chased her ass down and punished her. Never piss off a cat, they won't forget.

There's a special place in hell for people who think hurting  a cat is okay.

Meaning Lori and Dwreck can look forward to telling Satan all about Jesus.

@Koala, I hope it was an unaltered tom that she tried to kick.  All cat pee stinks, but unaltered tomcat pee is the worst!

@SilverBeach, I agree with you on the quickie factor.  If that's all someone ever has then a- no wonder they "need" sex every day and b- I feel bad for them.

Apropos of this thread, whilst he was visiting, I asked my husband if he would want to have sex with me if I really didn't want to/felt ill.  He turned and gave me the WTF look and said, "Let me guess...Free Jinger?"  We whiled away a car ride with me reading the choice parts of Lori's book to him.

@quiversR4hunting, as long as you're going to have dreams, they might as well be the really satisfying ones...

Hey Lori, check your Facebook. Your moderator brought up a topic for which you can offer insight. I look forward to your reply. #ButtCheekGate

IMG_3769.thumb.PNG.c88b3efaad6d1d2e0ec36ffe23d98abe.PNG

16 minutes ago, desertvixen said:

long as you're going to have dreams, they might as well be the really satisfying ones...

Damn straight!!

So this was posted on her fb a little while ago....(not shocked it is now deleted)

Screenshot_20170707-202418.thumb.png.5e47fa545b5c6d2a6e8a2489ee839732.png

See Lori K's comment "like that?" This is what was posted with that comment. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170707-202411.thumb.png.8422f0c3cedb8bfa79757c84cfc3682e.png

1 person did the shocked face on the post.

Same person posted it under the "rude comment" comment on the same thread.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170707-202526.thumb.png.6fe9b2fe9502a39f5b088932c59d0151.png

:)

9 minutes ago, BlackSheep said:

Hey Lori, check your Facebook. Your moderator brought up a topic for which you can offer insight. I look forward to your reply. #ButtCheekGate

IMG_3769.thumb.PNG.c88b3efaad6d1d2e0ec36ffe23d98abe.PNG

I really, really want to post the picture under that comment. But I don't engage with crazy with my real fb account and I don't have an alias fb account. 

I don't have an alias account at FB either. Considering making one though because that pic is priceless and it needs to be seen.

She deleted the pictures.  I can't understand that.  She said just this morning that she dresses modestly.  That pic was taken sometime during the last week, so it's not like it was before she had these standards of modesty. 

Why not use it as an example of what godly modesty looks like?

She's pretty much showing the goods in that picture...Umm...for someone who goes on and on about "modesty"...I'd bet that most of us naughty, ugly-ass feminists don't go 'round like that. Although...buck-ass nekkid is starting to become a valid clothing choice here in the hot as hell desert. 

I think Lori deserves all the heat she's getting and will continue to get for those photos. I can't help but worry, though, that I set her daughter-in-law up to be completely raked over the coals by Lori. Lori is very proud of her ability to make people fear her. Who knows what kind of things she's doing to make known her displeasure.  Maybe her son's family made a hasty exit from the lake house as the wrath of Lori began  

On the other hand, she continues to show her true colors, in my opinion, by going on a Facebook frenzy while she's vacationing with her family. 

I guess I'm saying I'm torn about the uproar I've cause by sharing some "hidden" pictures. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived