IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 23: Transformed to Evil

23 minutes ago, Curious said:

I had to look twice because that was my first thought as well!

Me three!

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had to look twice because that was my first thought as well!

Wait. It’s NOT a joint? Then what is it? Cos a joint is all I see.

2 hours ago, So-Virgin-It-Hurts said:

I've see multiple references to Ken and his 10 minutes of sex with lube.  Could someone fill me in on the details so I don't have to go back and relive life with Lori.  When I hear 'lube' my mind goes to anal and I just don't see Lori in that position, Bible or no Bible.  My only other mental picture that makes Lori-sense is her wearing latex gloves using lube to give Ken a hand-job.  

Anyone?

I think Lori actually mentioned somewhere in one of her posts that it only takes "ten minutes and a smile" and then she referenced something about making others happy. This was before the "five minutes in the morning" drivel.  

Am I still crazy or did Ken actually make a reference to the same thing here at FJ? I think he said something like "ten minutes and lube for the man."  That might have been the point at which I knew this man was a complete predatory pervert - talking about his sex life to a bunch of (mostly) women on the internet. 

Off to do a couple searches. 

Just now, usmcmom said:

I think Lori actually mentioned somewhere in one of her posts that it only takes "ten minutes and a smile" and then she referenced something about making others happy. This was before the "five minutes in the morning" drivel.  

Am I still crazy or did Ken actually make a reference to the same thing here at FJ? I think he said something like "ten minutes and lube for the man."  That might have been the point at which I knew this man was a complete predatory pervert - talking about his sex life to a bunch of (mostly) women on the internet. 

Off to do a couple searches. 

I think he got pissed in one of those threads and said something along the lines of "oh come on! It only takes ten minutes to make a man happy!" Or something like that.

17 minutes ago, Escadora said:

Of course, if it were any other woman I wouldn't give it a second glance or thought because, really, alone with family in the hot summer you can excuse and possibly even encourage wearing less than normal in an effort to cool off and no one should be having to be self-conscious or think that they might be being judged. But, y'know, if she's going to be talking about wanting to paddle the bottoms of women who wear 'thong' bikinis at the beach, she really should have more sense than to let her DIL post pictures of her in that particular pose on a public instagram account. We can very nearly almost see some buttcheek right there, and now I know way more about Aunt Lori's body than I ever needed to.

Exactly!  I'm all in favor of wearing whatever you like, whether that's more than I would wear, or less.  Want to wear supershort shorts?  Fine. Deep v-neck shirt?  Be my guest.  Thong bikini at the beach?  Not gonna catch me wearing one-too many extra pounds for that!-but you do you, whatever that is.  But when Aunt Lori posts shit like 'ARE IMMODEST WOMEN RESPONSIBLE FOR CAUSING MEN TO LUST?' she can damned well be covered up, or shut up.  

Could someone who is still able to post on her FB page, post those pics? I'm sure they wouldn't stay there long, but if her acolytes can see the hypocrisy for themselves some of them may begin to see the light.  

2 minutes ago, EowynW said:

I think he got pissed in one of those threads and said something along the lines of "oh come on! It only takes ten minutes to make a man happy!" Or something like that.

I wasn't around for that, so I can't say for sure. Sounds like something he'd say though, so probably. 

But reading that is sad. I'm loathe to loan Lori any of the small amount of sympathy I save for people whose beliefs I find abhorrent, but their marriage is just not at all what I've always believed marriage should be. Of course, they'd probably scoff over my notions of wanting to marry for true, honest to goodness love rather than for money or sex so I suppose I can steal that sympathy right back.

I think a post about her hypocrisy should be put up on the Lori Alexander undeleted page. Along with the screenshots of her skimpy shorts. 

I don't know where the pictures were found, but Emily's profile is private, so that means that you need to follow here to see her story. 

Lori Alexander:

I like my shorts. They aren't short shorts. I am very comfortable in them. I have a lot of them.  

We are told that many women in today's society have a problem with their self-esteem. If their self-esteem is so low, why are so many of them showing off their bodies in tiny bikinis, low-cut tops and short shorts and dresses? No, their problem isn't one of self-esteem; it is one of pride.

Yet Lori posts pictures of herself in low cut tops (that navy top barely had a front at all), and shorts cut up to lord knows where.

Most women in America dress to draw attention to themselves. They wear tight fitting clothing. They wear low cut tops and short skirts and shorts.

Heh, she would know.

Sorry folks, the account with the shorts photos is indeed private so we'll have to fully hide them. 

ETA:  As we found, Lori had Emily make the account private as we were discussing so the photos are visible again. There is another post about that down the thread.

1 hour ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Is it bad that I immediately thought Aunt Lori was holding a joint in the first picture? :my_angel: After all, it's NATURAL, right?

And she can just fuck right off with her modesty posts and "The Lord commands that women be modest, shamefaced, and have meek and quiet spirits, very unlike most women today." Personally, I wouldn't give two shits what she wears, but it's the rank hypocrisy that really sticks in my craw.

Me too!  I thought joint or cig.

4 hours ago, Emilycharlotte said:

Is there a special time of day for wearing thongs, like a Happy Hour type thing?  If so, we totally missed it. :2wankers:

We went to San Diego last month and I counted 1 woman on the beach on a Brazilian cut suit. Many in long pants or skirts for sun protection, most in regular bikinis or tankinis (also a guy in a dress, but I wouldn't set Auntie Lori on him. He was screaming "Have a nice day!" at a motorist who had obviously said something rude to him.).

18 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Sorry folks, the account with the shorts photos is indeed private so we'll have to fully hide them. 

It is now. At the time I started following her, it was completely public. When I took those screenshots it was public also. I think it has been shut down VERY recently  - like as soon as we started discussing the photos. 

I also just unfollowed her before she made it private, just in case Lori grabbed Emily's phone and demanded to look at her list of followers. 

Ya know...if my mother-in-law acted the fool and ticked off thousands of people every day, and then tried to persuade me to make my accounts private, I think I might channel my son and his buddies and say "Lori can pound sand."  Think of how many times Lori has had to make her kids shut things down because of her own despicable behavior. Emily's account has been private, then public, then private so many times, it's comical. 

5 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

It is now. At the time I started following her, it was completely public. When I took those screenshots it was public also. I think it has been shut down VERY recently  - like as soon as we started discussing the photos. 

Apparently so.  They're viewable again. 

Lori Alexander:

Spoiler

There is something called lubrication and serving others whether you feel like it or not.

So now that you know not giving your husband frequent sex is sin and you don't want to walk in sin, start making your husband happy. IT ONLY NEEDS TO TAKE TEN MINUTES!!! That is not much of a sacrifice to have a happy husband.

This is all most husbands want...a naked wife who smiles a lot.

What will make you most beautiful to your husband is a happy, joyful spirit and being naked for him a lot!

Just remember to give your husband lots of sex

Ken Alexander:

Spoiler

One early morning Lori hopped back in bed and said to me, “I was just listening to this couple on Focus on the Family and they said it only takes five minutes a day to please your man. I can give you five minutes so long as it is in the mornings.” Wow!  That was music to my ears.

Lori and I have always enjoyed a healthy and regular sex life from day one on, because we both enjoy sex. Second, she recognizes that the "feelings" are not important

For instance, I like basketball and sex

It takes 10 minutes to please most men... adding an extra 10 minutes once, twice three times a week to ones schedule seems like an easy thing to do

Men want and need sex on vacation to make vacation fun

They're such a modest couple.

In my city, it's currently 92 degrees, but with the heat index it feels like 100 - it's very humid here.  Everyone wears shorts and sleeveless shirts at some point - even the conservative people I know wear them.  It's called common sense.  If some perv is getting off on my fat middle-aged ass, then that's his problem, not mine.  I haven't attended the fireworks show for a few years now, but they carried the local show on tv on Tuesday, and everyone was dressed comfortably - I don't remember seeing anyone who wasn't in shorts (there may have been some who wore more clothing, but I didn't notice anyone).  My rule is:  dress appropriately for the situation and weather, and you can't go wrong.

36 minutes ago, Koala said:

Lori Alexander:

Hide contents

Ken Alexander:

Hide contents

They're such a modest couple.

Ew.  Honestly people!  Yuck.

That stuffs private.  

3 hours ago, usmcmom said:

So in Instagram, people can now post their "stories" and I stumbled upon these that don't exactly scream modesty. 

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_7351.thumb.PNG.cb0caf0dcb2366eb0ae568b9d9c4d1ed.PNG

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_7348.thumb.PNG.893ea5eec0bcfc3be47cd6220dec3769.PNG

Meanwhile on her blog:

Lori Alexander:

I clearly know that men are attracted to immodestly dressed women and it can cause them to lust, therefore, I dress modestly. 

Ummm, yeah.  Where was the picture of the navy shirt again? :pb_rollseyes:

Lori:

They also want to believe that a woman can dress however she wants (thong bikinis, leggings, etc.) and if a man lusts, it’s all the man’s sin. They don’t want to explain to their daughters that they should dress modestly so as not to cause men to lust after them.

Spoiler

Is that what Lori is spending her vacation explaining to her adult daughter (who most definitely wears leggings and bikinis), or is that just what other people are supposed to tell their daughters?

It seems that Lori's standards for herself and her daughters/dils are very different from the standards she holds everyone else to.

3 hours ago, Destiny said:

Wait. It’s NOT a joint? Then what is it? Cos a joint is all I see.

I think it is a toothpick. If it is...well hypocrisy is her name. Didn't she say never to floss in front of the husband? 

2 hours ago, Leftitinmysnood said:

Is there a special time of day for wearing thongs, like a Happy Hour type thing?

Granted, there's no beach anywhere near me (for miles and miles and miles and MILES), but I go to the pool several times a week. Never have I ever seen a woman in a thong. There's no dress code, either, other than "no cut offs." So ... yeah. idk. Maybe it's just the people Lori hangs out with. :confusion-shrug:

Also, I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that slice of Lori's bare butt cheek. Gross. And she has the gall to talk about other women being immodest. 

9 minutes ago, desertvixen said:

@So-Virgin-It-Hurts, unlikely Lori was referring to anal sex, because she's also compared that to "playing in the sewer".

Let's not forget that she also very eloquently reminded us that "it's the wrong hole." 'Cause she is chaste and discreet, ya know. 

8 hours ago, Curious said:

Siberia is probably the only place she could move and have her preferred dress code followed all year round.

Hahahaha...but you can still see the eyes, Siberian sluts!

I would rather have no sex than Loriken's five and ten minutes with lube. An ocassional quickie is all good, but me and Mr. SB are usually just warming up in that amount of time. And I have plenty of feeling, desire, lust, whatever you want to call it. I don't "give" him anything, we mutually enjoy each other. No feelings of being used or doing my duty. Just another way that fundy life sucks and saps the joy out of everything.

And yeah, Lori showed more thigh than I ever do! Modest my crack!

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived