IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 23: Transformed to Evil

17 minutes ago, Koala said:

In all of Ken's diatribe, he didn't cite a single shred of scripture.  He was covering their asses, pure and simple.  

*snipping and bolding mine*

UNLIKE LORI'S SHORTS! Thank you, I'll be here all week, try the veal!

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anecdotal, I know, but I did once see a mom entirely remove her button front shirt and bra to nurse her toddler at a garden. I assumed it was an attachment parenting technique or perhaps a therapeutic touch thing if the child needed full skin to skin contact to relax if they had anxiety or behavioral troubles. It was L.A., no one batted an eye, including Mr. Snood, who seems to be able to control his lust better than Ken.  But then, even in the fundie church I attended, not everyone used a cover up.

Ok. Let me see if I have this right. Lori was wearing shorts that were actually shorter than my pagan whore self would wear, and that Lori has said are not ok because I might cause some man uncontrollable lust with my ghostly legs, but when Lori wears them, it’s ok and a man’s fault if he lusts. 

Fuck you and your hypocrisy @Ken!

1 hour ago, Koala said:

Reasonableness according to whom?  This isn't Bible at all...it's modesty according to the Alexanders (which means: one rule for Lori and daughters/dils, another rule for everyone else).

Reasonableness really needs to have a big, bolded asterisk next to it. 

2 hours ago, Fluffy14 said:

I seem to recall in old movies and TV, legs are indeed something to lust at.

You mean back in the good old days before feminism when men were the sole breadwinners and women stayed at home, had more children, and dressed modestly? Impossible!  :my_biggrin:

27 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

@blacksheep, that is great! Can I put that on the tumblr? I will accompany it with Ken's quotes. 

Feel free! I look forward to seeing it.

14 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

UNLIKE LORI'S SHORTS! Thank you, I'll be here all week, try the veal!

Pahaha! You made my evening, @TeddyBonkers.

Interesting that Ken pipes up over this but stayed silent on the bigger scandals like suicide hotline.  I guess they found it "reasonable" to delete that. 

As much as it pains me to say it, I can't snark on Lori's post today. I don't like it when someone says, "We need to talk." either. 

31 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Interesting that Ken pipes up over this but stayed silent on the bigger scandals like suicide hotline.  I guess they found it "reasonable" to delete that. 

He told me that that lady was only in need of spiritual guidance and Lori knew it. That there was no danger there. 

In the Facebook chatroom post about private messages, someone commented about the Lori Alexander Undeleted Facebook page. Lori said that it's a miserable way to live.

20 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

As much as it pains me to say it, I can't snark on Lori's post today. I don't like it when someone says, "We need to talk." either. 

Me too. My traitorous mind always assumes the worst-case scenario. I much prefer specifics, such as "Hey, can we chat about the budget? Just checking in on it, nothing to worry about."

I find Ken's response to be quite interesting. To me it seems worded less like, do as we say not as we do, but more like, you who are less holy than us do not know when it's right and when it's not. Lori and Ken understand context and audience better than the rest of us. Ass baring shorts are fine as long as it's on a porch but not at the store or beach or anywhere else they may see you. Just like it's okay to wear a very low cut dress as long as it doesn't show your double d's. In her case it was okay because she's small breasted. See? Context. 

45 minutes ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Same here.  I like to give credit where it's due, even if it is someone as abominable as Aunt Lori.  Only thing I'd modify about it would be that it's a good suggestion to humans in general, not a specifically gendered wife-to-husband thing.  

39 minutes ago, EowynW said:

He told me that that lady was only in need of spiritual guidance and Lori knew it. That there was no danger there. 

They should have left the number there, it might have helped someone else who wasn't brave enough to actually speak openly.  Unless of course they were afraid someone might call it, and get help from a non-approved source...

8 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Ass baring shorts are fine as long as it's on a porch but not at the store or beach or anywhere else they may see you... 

Unless your family member is taking pictures and putting them online, where anyone else can indeed see you!  

37 minutes ago, Joyce said:

In the Facebook chatroom post about private messages, someone commented about the Lori Alexander Undeleted Facebook page. Lori said that it's a miserable way to live.

What is miserable?  That we take the time to capture what she deletes? I guess the thinking is we have miserable lives with nothing better to do. 

18 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

What is miserable?  That we take the time to capture what she deletes? I guess the thinking is we have miserable lives with nothing better to do. 

I take time from my life* to speak out against the misery that she spreads. It's a noxious blend of misinformation, hypocrisy, self-aggrandizement, and cover-ups, couched in the guise of faith via misused scripture. 

* an average life of ups and downs, blessings and stressors, joy and disappointment, etc.

So Ken's now got a whole stable full of horses: a Horse of Truth, a Horse of Christian Freedom, a Horse of Reasonableness, and of course a Horse of Made-Up Statistics. :roll:

*Dammit, now I can't get the theme song from Mr Ed out of my head. Thanks, Ken.:angry-tappingfoot:

Which leaves him with a stable full of horse shit.

Holy shit! Lori in SHORTS??? 

Her hypocrisy grows by the day. Bitch.

What Lori calls "a miserable way to live" some people call being effectively a watchdog group that captures her hypocrisy in all its glory.  Also, no one spends more time being miserable than Lori.

Funniest. Thread. EVER!!!!

The tears are streaming down my face from reading the last few pages. You guys are hilarious - you're my perfect Sunday morning!

And this has to cause some of the leghumpers to rethink. No way they can see that photo and still buy her bullshit. The shorts are bad enough but the immodest pose when someone is taking your pic?? Lori looks like I do when I'm on hols, I've had a couple of cheeky glasses of wine with lunch and I'm contemplating heading indoors for sexy siesta time. No coconut oil required.

Jezebel! :giggle:

8 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I'll take my "miserable life" over hers any day!

Yet for lori having time all day to blog and monitor her chatroom is a glorious reason why she loves staying home.  we could say to her what a miserable life with Nothing better to do than monitor adults under the guise of ministry. Some of us also stay at home and have the time to monitor her.

A miserable way to live, she says?  Well, she would know.  Who does she think writes her blog? Who does she think wrote the posts gossiping about her friends daughter, her next door neighbor, the guy who borrowed their car, and her son's classmates?

You know what sounds miserable to me?  Being lucky enough to live near the beach and have plenty of money to eat out at nice restaurants, but instead of being thankful, constantly looking around at what other women are wearing, because you're afraid the Horse of Truth is going to wander off to greener pastures.  

You know what sounds miserable to me?  Sitting in a dark room, frantically whispering about the waitress who served you dinner, and the people who sat across from you, and how immodest they all are.

You know what sounds miserable to me?  Scouring the internet for other (more successful) Christian bloggers to tear down to your readers.  When Lori calls them out, it's "good" and needs to be done because Jesus.  When people call Lori out, it's just being "miserable".

You know what sounds miserable to me?  Wasting a vacation with your family, deleting pictures and quotes that do nothing more than show your readers the TRUTH- something you claim to love.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived