IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 23: Transformed to Evil

@usmcmom If she would have just gone on that week break like she claimed she would none of this would have come up (at least not this week). But she had to while on vacation with family write a post about modesty AGAIN, so whatever criticisms and things people come across is fair game. 

I was thinking Lori is constantly talking about "truth" about sharing God's truth and she loves the truth, blah blah. Its almost like she has said it so many times that her readers think that because she loves truth so much, she must NEVER lie. She has probably convinced herself of it too and that is how she lives such double lives. 

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Koala said:

*Disclaimer* This has nothing to do with looks, but I don't think those are bruises, I just think she has really bad skin.  

She's convinced sunscreen will give her cancer, and she's all the time rubbing black salve and any other crazy concoction she can get ahold of on her skin.

Again, nothing at all about looks, but it has aged her.  

Also, if Ken laid a finger on her, I think we'd be reading about it in the news.  I'm pretty sure he's afraid of The Godly Mentor, just like her children were.

I agree.  When she posted that pic that showed her lower legs/ankles her skin did not look at all healthy.  I wouldn't be surprised if she has varicose veins, either. 

Another few years and she will look like Magda in There's Something About Mary ;)

@Curious,  I thought the dark marks on her legs looked a lot like Aunt Lori has varicose veins.  I've got a few myself, but nothing that is too bad.  

6 hours ago, Koala said:

Well, he ran away and I kicked the wall instead. Oh, I was in pain. After a week of ice dipping, it was all better.

No child or kitten is safe around this woman. Full disclosure: I told my cat to bug off this afternoon as he was driving me crazy jumping and swatting at me.  He wanted his can of food and it was way to early. I told him to knock it off, gave him a head scratch and tried to go back to work. 

Fuck her. I would come unglued if some asshole kicked one of my cats. What an asshole. Yes, I mean you Lori. You are a terrible fucking person.

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

I guess I'm saying I'm torn about the uproar I've cause by sharing some "hidden" pictures. 

I wouldn't feel too bad.  They know we watch the ADULT children's various social media.  Emily is an adult and chooses to keep flipping her account settings, which suggests she doesn't give a fuck if people see what she's posted and she only makes it private when Lori gets a bee in her bonnet.

It's also crossed my mind that the ADULT children post the way they do when they know that "haters and trolls" follow their accounts to show people the real Lori.

Thanks, all, for putting my mind at ease. 

I really hope one day her kids and/or their spouses stand up and say "Woman! That shit's not gonna fly around here," or however Cabinet Man so kindly put it to his wife. 

They have to be growing weary of Lori holding the whole family emotionally hostage. 

40 minutes ago, Curious said:

It's also crossed my mind that the ADULT children post the way they do when they know that "haters and trolls" follow their accounts to show people the real Lori.

I was thinking the same thing. Those pics were posted by an adult who knows that her mother is a controversial public figure, whose rant topics include modesty.

5 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

@Imrlgoddess thank you so much for that verbal spanking. I really needed that. I am such a naive, easily tricked woman that I completely forgot to try black salve and just followed my doctors that all graduated from real medical school and 1 of them works for a prestigious hospital!

Thank you thank you for setting me straight!

It's my pleasure to properly rebuke a wayward woman. I could see your sin through the phone screen & just knew you'd been deceived by the feminists. Your best course of action is to go right now! Go give your poor, hardworking husband 10 minutes of your womanly time & allow him to firmly & biblically punish you as appropriate. That should begin the removal of the taint of your sin, followed up by complete denial of modern medicine. Now flee my child to your headship! 

WRT the dark marks on Madame's legs... At a glance they seem to be varicose veins or the like. I really don't think biblical Lori would allow any man to get rough with her, I kind of see her as a "give as good as she gets" kinda gal. 

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

No child or kitten is safe around this woman. Full disclosure: I told my cat to bug off this afternoon as he was driving me crazy jumping and swatting at me.  He wanted his can of food and it was way to early. I told him to knock it off, gave him a head scratch and tried to go back to work. 

My two are enough to drive one to drink...cats that is. They were chasing each other all over the house and of course that's like a small tornado or hurricane when they hurl themselves around...all 25+ lbs of cat (combined). Big Stoopid chased his sister up to the top of the curio (where they're NOT supposed to be) and instead of grabbing said feline and tossing her, she figured out that I wanted her to get down and she did. Big Stoopid goes on top of the curio too (we need a taller cat tree for them) and understands when I tell him to get down. They both can get in front of your feet and trip you up...but...kicking them? OH HELL NO! A nudge maybe...like when they're in the bathroom doorway...but never a kick. Are you kidding? These two know nothing of that...chin skritches and butt scratches and belly rubs, you betcha. 

57 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

We have an old cat (14 years old) and two new kittens. Because we are insane. 

So, sometimes I am just tired of cats;  so I know what you mean. But, unlike Lori, I have never hit or kicked one. If I accidentally bump one or step on a tail, I pick them up and give them extra pets. Then I make sure they will touch their nose to mine. Because I read somewhere that is a sign of love and trust and I am a crazy cat lady who clearly needs a life. 

15 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

We have an old cat (14 years old) and two new kittens. Because we are insane. 

So, sometimes I am just tired of cats;  so I know what you mean. But, unlike Lori, I have never hit or kicked one. If I accidentally bump one or step on a tail, I pick them up and give them extra pets. Then I make sure they will touch their nose to mine. Because I read somewhere that is a sign of love and trust and I am a crazy cat lady who clearly needs a life. 

If anyone in my family trips over a cat we beat ourselves up. The cats used to do nose boops with us when they were little, but now they're teases and will be an inch or two away from nose boops.

I'm a crazy cat lady and proud of it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve kicked a cat. I’ve stepped on a cat. I’ve stepped on paws, and shut tails in doors. I’ve done all that cos I’ve been a kitten mommy for more than 15 years, and fostered and or taken care of strays for longer. That said, I’ve NEVER done any of that shit intentionally, and the idea that someone could do something like that my LunaCat or any of the rest makes me ragey.
My oldest insists on his breakfast being the first thing that happens in the morning - before mommy gets to pee or anything, but I’ve never intentionally kicked him, no matter how annoying he was with the yelling at me and attacking my toes. Lori is a fucking monster if she could intentionally kick a cat so hard that missing led to her foot hurting for a week. ASSHOLE.

We are staying at a secondary dwelling while my husband is working in another town. I have the quintessential scaredy cat.

she accidently escaped at 11:30 pm . At 1:30 am we found her bleeding and completely beserk. She did an amazing cirque du solei maneuver to get in an open window. She had pooped herself.  If I went near her she growled. We got her to the vet. She was so wild they would have had to sedate her to examine her. They gave me a quote at 700 bucks. I said no thank you . Paid my 140 dollars for what I don't know. Drove 2 hours to get home. It took her 4 days to come for a snuggle and let me check her hind end for puncture wounds . Aside from being a little sore she is acting normal and no abscesses .  My poor little misunderstood scaredy cat. I am sure evil Lori would have kicked her hard. 

I love cats. I love rabbits. 

We ended up with these two new kittens when a friend posted on Facebook that a stray cat had delivered a litter of five in his barn. They came to us on a Sunday morning, getting sicker by the hour. He had told us they were sick and I think the move aggravated the illness. Anyway, we did the whole weekend emergency vet visit and got them on medications and nursed them back to health.  It has been so satisfying to watch them thrive. Those first several days, they ate from bottles and slept in our hands, wrapped in towels. It was scary but somehow calming for me to just sit and hold their tiny bodies. They have proven to be wonderful therapy for us as we have a very sick family member right now. Our kittens are our little stress reducers because they are healthy and so funny. They run wild through the house now. Then they find a lap, start to purr and just snuggle down for the evening with us. 

Who knew one of our empty nest projects would be raising two new kittens?  It has been a wonderful decision to take them in. Our old car might someday agree with that sentiment. Heh. Oh, I named them Andy and Helen. 

@usmcmom my two were part of a hand-raised litter. Their mama was a barn cat and got killed somehow. The kittens were about a week old when their mama was killed. There were 5 kittens in the litter and they all survived. These two were the last of the litter. The other three found homes where they'd be indoor cats, but these two didn't. My friend brought them to me all the way from California. They were tiny little things when I got them, they were about 10 weeks old. They're three this month...and they're such a bonded pair. They fight like crazy (hello sibling rivalry, feline edition), but cannot stand being separated...they're spoiled rotten. They don't like being picked up, and that's cool, they prefer to jump on you for their multiple daily doses of snuggles and cuddles. I'd say they were spoiled rotten, but that might be an understatement! 

20141123_073537.jpg

Yesterday, my cat was sitting on the kitchen table as I was getting ready to eat dinner.  As I went to put her on the floor, I knocked over my bowl of SpaghettiOs.*

*Yes, I had SpaghettiOs for dinner.  Nutrition Gods, please forgive me. :pb_lol:

It's gone.  

Remember when Lori posted that picture of her son's classmates to show how immodest they were?

Yeah, me too.  

Well, no one does that to The Godly Mentor.  

7 hours ago, Destiny said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve kicked a cat. I’ve stepped on a cat. I’ve stepped on paws, and shut tails in doors. I’ve done all that cos I’ve been a kitten mommy for more than 15 years, and fostered and or taken care of strays for longer. That said, I’ve NEVER done any of that shit intentionally...

I've accidentally stepped on/kicked my little fuzzball several times, partly because she's a beautiful black cat and likes to park herself in dark spots. When you've got a dimly lit hallway, ]and a black couch that suddenly sprouts eyes at odd times....well, I can't always see where she is!  BUT...like you, it's never on purpose, I feel terrible when it happens, I give her some extra attention, and she forgives me after a few minutes.  

Aunt Lori says 'After a week of ice dipping, it was all better.' I wonder how hard she was kicking? 

Our two dogs were apparently put on this earth to be constantly underfoot, especially while we're cooking. That's how it goes with pets.

It brings me great delight to think that her kick at the cat resulted with her foot in the wall. I'd pay money to see a video of that.

8 hours ago, usmcmom said:

If I accidentally bump one or step on a tail, I pick them up and give them extra pets. Then I make sure they will touch their nose to mine.

I know what  you man about touching noses., I love that. I've kicked him off the bed in the middle of the night with out meaning to.  Silly boy gives me a huge meow, runs away and then comes back for more cuddle

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived