IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 22: Criticising your poop and pining for Gilead

Here is a real foul mouthed comment. So it's ok if it is a man defending Lori Alexander (is a hypocrite) uses foul language? Just trying to get Lori's rules straight.

Screenshot_20170626-102915.thumb.png.a209da19df01c945cb1c6970257ede8f.png

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More hypocrisy of Lori telling people they should speak the truth in love that contradicts what she said a few days ago.

speakingtruth3.thumb.PNG.3440ea67f514a48122705262e08a8c0f.PNG

42 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Here is a real foul mouthed comment. So it's ok if it is a man defending Lori Alexander (is a hypocrite) uses foul language? Just trying to get Lori's rules straight.

Yeah, let's see if that comment gets deleted. 

It really irritates me that anytime anyone disagrees with Lori, she whines that it's because they are rejecting God.  

Lori is not God.  You can completely reject her interpretation of the Bible, and not reject God.  It astonishes me that she's so prideful.  

In her *pay attention to MEEEEEEEE, my post went viral* comments a reader said:

It amazes me that people were willing to be so nasty to you over nothing more than dsagreeing with what you have to say. I was taught to either say something nice or say nothing at all…it seems that lesson is getting lost lately.

If Lori applied that philosophy, she'd have nothing left to blog about.  

Lori's response:

It most certainly is, Taylor. Many today are vulgar and mean since they want nothing to do with the Lord and His ways but have become their own gods instead.

I wish someone would tell her that she is not the Lord, and her "ways" aren't His "ways".

Heads up--There is  a huge flurry of disagreeing comments on facebook right now. On the past week or two posts. I can't keep up with capturing them all, but have at least 10 so far. 

Her post about Abigail and having a 'sunny and cheerful disposition' is a steaming pile of bull crap.  Aunt Lori seems to be forgetting that Abigail went behind Nabal's back to do the very thing he had refused to do. He clearly did not want to help David by giving him food, yet Abigail took what would have been considered Nabal's supplies and gave them freely. Not only that, she spoke evil of her husband-'this man of Belial, even Nabal: for as his name is, so is he; Nabal is his name, and folly is with him.'  Hardly a model of a submissive wife!  Lori would tell a modern-day Abigail to obey her husband and accept whatever he says and does as from God. 

OMG! Is she that stupid!! Someone points out the gay icon...and she rather thinks its a symbol from God.

rainbow.PNG.fe5039582a737ff154072d0e457d8db4.PNG

14 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Heads up--There is  a huge flurry of disagreeing comments on facebook right now. On the past week or two posts. I can't keep up with capturing them all, but have at least 10 so far. 

Spoiler

I have been banned from commenting but I can still be notified of new comments.  I've been clicking on that option for a couple of her notebook doodles so have grabbed a few screenshots.  I don't know if Lori can remove that option from her posts so I wasn't sure I should make this little trick public.  

13 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Her post about Abigail and having a 'sunny and cheerful disposition' is a steaming pile of bull crap.  Aunt Lori seems to be forgetting that Abigail went behind Nabal's back to do the very thing he had refused to do. He clearly did not want to help David by giving him food, yet Abigail took what would have been considered Nabal's supplies and gave them freely. Not only that, she spoke evil of her husband-'this man of Belial, even Nabal: for as his name is, so is he; Nabal is his name, and folly is with him.'  Hardly a model of a submissive wife!  Lori would tell a modern-day Abigail to obey her husband and accept whatever he says and does as from God. 

Right? She called him a fool and snuck around without his knowledge, getting the right shit done and saving the day. Later god kills her husband and she marries David. 

There are also a bunch of new negative amazon reviews. One gives 4 stars but mocks the whole book in a gross way. Its over the top really but clever strategy to give a high review but then mock it in the comments. Its like what to do with that. The stars make her look good, but the word say otherwise. 

Lori better not complain. She brought on this flurry of activity again about making a big deal over her viral post anniversary. 

Brian is back.

"We love the story of Abigail. We named a daughter after her. She is smart, tough, bold, brave, independent, listened to the voice of the Lord and stuck tight to the right path. 

Abigail did not sit sweetly by while her husband continued in his wicked ways, however. She did not pay him lip service “honor” to make him look good to other people. 

She saw the disaster coming. 

“Abigail acted quickly. She took two hundred loaves of bread, two skins of wine, five dressed sheep, five seahs of roasted grain, a hundred cakes of raisins and two hundred cakes of pressed figs, and loaded them on donkeys. Then she told her servants, “Go on ahead; I’ll follow you.” But she did not tell her husband Nabal.

As she came riding her donkey into a mountain ravine, there were David and his men descending toward her, and she met them. David had just said, “It’s been useless—all my watching over this fellow’s property in the wilderness so that nothing of his was missing. He has paid me back evil for good. May God deal with David, be it ever so severely, if by morning I leave alive one male of all who belong to him!” (1 Samuel 25:18-22.)

She did not put up, suppport or agree with her wicked husband. She couldn’t leave a bad situation but behind the scenes she got stuff done. Abigail told David that her husband was a fool and not worth killing, and that he should accept the supplies she brought rather than carry out his plan for revenge. David agreed.

In this whole event, Nabal’s a fool and Abigail keeps her head and saves the day. Wicked Nabal dies soon after and Abigail marries David. 

From the interaction with her servants it looks like she already managed Nabal’s operations and it’s possible David took it all for himself when he married her."

My notes on the numbers and notes of the viral post:

1. "Boost unavailable" implies that Lori paid or is paying to boost her post.

2. A low share-reach ratio (157K shares over 22 million reached) suggests that fewer people shared it across the internet so the views and reach were probably made through advertising.

3. Lori already mentioned that there were more shares than likes for this post. Less likes may mean less followers. This is bad for Lori's brand.

4. If Lori is blogging about a post that went viral last year, this means that she must not have written any viral posts recently.

image.jpg

3 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Brian is back.

The post on her website that she actually allowed past her censorship?  Apparently Lori is OK with a 'rebellious' wife in some circumstances. Huh.  

On 25/06/2017 at 2:53 PM, polecat said:

"Men are objects; women are subjects ... "

You know what? Fuck that guy.

I'm a bit behind so this may have already been said, but I'm bursting to get this off my chest.

A subject is ACTIVE. An object is PASSIVE.

I assume this Lori commenter meant it the other way around, and that in additioned to being morally repulsive he is acutely stupid.

17 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

I've seen that chat window recently, and it's driving me up the wall. I don't see chat windows popping up on any other FB page that I visit, and while I'd be OK with that happening on, say, one of the polymer clay pages/groups that I am actually a part of, I hate it on her page. It's like she's going way out of her way to get anyone and everyone to comment, or interact with her in some way. There's a term for people who just can't stand to be ignored, and while it's generally used for women who post half-naked pictures just to get attention, I'm starting to think of Lori as a different type of attention whore. 

Thanks. When Lori switched from Always Learning to Transformed Wife, I started called her blog The Transformed Whore in my head with no idea why. I know it's completely mean and petty so I haven't shared it here but now it all makes sense. She is an attention whore! 

It cracks me up a little that the woman who wrote a post on "wasting your husband's substance" is paying to get attention on Facebook.  :pb_lol:  I wonder how much Ken shells out yearly to keep Lori busy for Lori's "ministry".

And the Amazon reviews...Lord.have.mercy.  She got them all stirred up with all of her whining about the campaign against her book.  What did it get her?  More negative reviews.  Great plan.

I read her book for fun yesterday. But the only difference between Lori and Debi Pearl's books (in my opinion) is that her style is a little less confusing than Debi's. The rest ist equally stupid. And I think it's very weird that she quotes a lot of comments. At one point, she even quotes comments from Sheila Wray Gregoire's blog To Love, Honor and Vacuum (and includes their login names). I'm not sure if that's even allowed, but I don't think it's very nice to print that without their permission. 

And of course you can never say no to your husband when he wants sex. That seemed to be her most important message. And you should move and moan, not because you're having fun, but because he likes that. And everything is about pleasing your man because he's supposed to have the life he wants and wifey... well, she gets nothing. Her only job is to enable him to enjoy life to the fullest. 

So, there wasn't anything new or surprising in her book :D 

18 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

The post on her website that she actually allowed past her censorship?  Apparently Lori is OK with a 'rebellious' wife in some circumstances. Huh.  

IMG_7048.PNG

Someone has posted a child abuse hotline on her spanking post. Lets see if they stay up. I think she is overwhelmed trying to "stay on top of it" while on vacation. I have never seen this much staying up for over an hour, 

Aunt Lori must be out to lunch or asleep at the switch, because those memes on her page are hilarious!!

The pocket Bible gets my vote for first place.

Daaaaaamn. Who is that posting under Lori's name, and what did they do with her, tie her up in the closet? 

So wow, Lori is agreeing to this then:

Abigail did not sit sweetly by while her husband continued in his wicked ways, however. She did not pay him lip service “honor” to make him look good to other people.

You mean she shouldn't have tried to win over her wicked husband without a word?

Looking at Lori's FB and from today (6/27)  back to her doodle on 6/17 there are many negative comments directed at her for each post/doodle.  

I'm surprised she let them go through.  But I believe she was hoping one of the posts/doodles would "go viral" , As none of them did she posted the "Happy Anniversary Viral Post" reminder.

Because did you all know Lori had a post go viral?  I know right,  Viral!   Wow.  I mean seriously -- Wow, 

Lori is viral.  OK then  -- you do you girl -- and we'll continue to call you out on it.  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived