IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 22: Criticising your poop and pining for Gilead

Just opened my email. The subject line from Kraft: "Our Greatest layered Salads ever!"

My first thought "But are they big salads and Lori approved?" I kept reading then it says "when it comes to perfect summer salads, layers are always the right choice" I think I need Lori's opinion on if they are always the right choice because only her opinion matters. :naughty:

Spoiler

59550e0b1aac2_greatestsalad.thumb.jpg.78051d7df7b27d9fa0166343ccd479f8.jpg

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got 7 screenshots of comments under her "What Are You Investing Your Time In?" doodle. They'll be deleted eventually. I'll post them to Lori Alexander Undeleted once Lori does her thing.

As for the original image for the women in bondage post, yeah, I remember that. That was before the screenshot movement. How I wish I'd gotten that one!

IMG_3725.thumb.PNG.dbf8d89444a3f1b77660ce7494bc8af4.PNG

Well, let's see. I'm off work today. My plans are to make a second cup of coffee, play some Candy Crush (I've made an idol of it - 2,340 levels completed), and later I'm getting a haircut. I stopped coloring my hair over a year ago and today is the day to have the color cut off. (Eek) My mom is going with me for moral support. I've been looking forward to this day but now that it's here, I'm nervous.

Ha watching these reviews is better than any sports event. Now team positive has pulled ahead by 2 points!! I am eagerly watching now for team negative to swing back and retake the lead.

Comments under the What Are You Investing Your Time In? doodle have been rolling in. I'm getting all of them. Our Lady of Deletion will be busy today indeed.

Also of note: her Belly post seems to have 2 comments, but when I click on the link to see them, nothing appears and the comment link vanishes. Hmm.

IMG_3729.PNG

IMG_3730.PNG

I know someone whose god is her belly. She serves it nothing but the holiest organic foods and big salads and refuses to defile its sacred space with anything less than perfection.

So many of her posts scream "Poe" to me -- her willful ignorance offends me.

Ohhhh the Amazon score is now a tie at 47-47. 

@BlackSheepYes, I experienced that yesterday with comment disappearing once clicked on. I wonder if she had just deleted them a second a go and it just takes some time to update. 

This is good

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerquivering/2017/06/god-approve-kitchen-countertops/

glad that is getting more coverage

lorithrivingoffnegcomments.PNG

A life to live and family to be with? Yeah,sure then why do you keep doing a new post on facebook and your blog every day and especially while on vacation. How will they stop people from commenting?

12 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Good article. I especially liked this:

This is one of those things that makes me laugh because I think it’s perfectly fine to have personal preferences. What’s not fine is to wrap it in claims that it is ‘God’s Will’, like Lori does.

I leave in 15 minutes. I've grabbed a dozen or so screenshots of comments under What Are You Investing Your Time In? As of a few minutes ago, there were 80 comments.

IMG_3740.thumb.PNG.1907b3243f3d8b1f7115a1d3f74c2f19.PNG

@blacksheep I liked the caption under Suzanne's copper sink

My fancy copper sink that God had nothing to do with choosing…

Damn straight!

See the second comment about removing the gay pride icon. Which someone then liked with a gay pride icon. Ha!

As for the suggestion of enlisting help to manage her page... Let's see if any of her minions volunteer to give up their time to manage the daily fallout of Lori's "ministry". It's easy to cheer someone on. It's another thing entirely to put on your helmet and get into the game.

IMG_3744.thumb.PNG.0c45df3ea956302c10a872f7632da6cb.PNG

Where are her posts going viral? I guess she means just being spread around on facebook. Because there hasn't been any other news publications on her. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived