IGNORED

Aunt Lori Alexander 22: Criticising your poop and pining for Gilead

2 hours ago, L1o2u3 said:

I already made my amazon.com account as anonymous as possible. I've never heard of authors trying to out reviewers... That is creepy. I am glad people only see my initials when visiting my profile. 

I've only reviewed a handful of items (I never know what to say and don't want to post "this is a great product" on stuff), but it never dawned on me that people could track me through my amazon account.  I suppose I should check that out before my fans stalkers figure that out as well.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use my husband's Amazon account (that way we can share Kindle books and aps on all our family's Kindles) and I reviewed a purse I bought a few months ago. Now I'm smirking thinking about people like Lori seeing a review for a purse under a man's name. :pb_rollseyes:

@Curious In TTW comment section, one of Lori's readers claimed to know a woman who left a negative Amazon review.  Lori immediately asked for her contact information so she could call her.  

We have the whole conversation saved here...I'll try to find it.

In other news, Lori is once again asserting that sunscreen causes cancer:

@Curious- Found it.  It's in the comments of this post:

https://thetransformedwife.com/the-time-i-was-never-nearly-raped/#comments

Stephanie says:

Spoiler

I know one of your review trolls I actually recognized – she has commented before around the internet and is a professing devout Christian woman. She’s emailed me before using her real name, from which I was able to find all online her address, church, pastor, and even photos of her white van and house!! Nutty and scary that they believe they’re so anonymous, but leave all this info out while they go around lashing out at others!

If you read the whole thing, she's trying to get Lori to sue the women.

Lori replies:

Can you email me her name, Stephanie? I sure would appreciate it! 

Stephanie says:

Spoiler

The reviewer I recognized due to her internet footprint, is “Mary Ann” (not her real name). If you need her real information and would like to report her as an official internet troll committing libel I can email you all her information.

Lori:

I think I know who she is. She has been commenting on my blog for years and is always contrary to what I teach. Yes, please email me her name

Another reader chimes in to tell Lori she thinks things are going way too far.

Lori gives a long reply, but this is the important part:

I am thinking about calling her and trying to talk with her since she has been harassing me for many years and enjoys slandering me on Amazon and any chance she gets but we would never sue anyone. 

Except we know that either Lori or Ken threatened to sue Google for not removing the Lori is a monster links.  Google tactics, you know.

If you're new here, yes, the Alexanders threatened Google with legal action:

Spoiler

I've read the FAQs and searched the help center.

The search fir Lori Alexander returns on the third profanity and defamation of character.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lori+al ... 2&ie=UTF-8

The perpetrators purposefully have manipulated the Google Crawler to place the defamatory URL's directly under my name" The list goes on of the cyber bullies who piled on and Google is the baseball bat they are welding. Please remedy ASAP or we will pursue legal action. The request has now been made 7 times. Thanks,

Spoiler

We have contacted the site's Webmaster who has refused our repeated requests to remove the defamatory URL's and has claimed that we do not know how Google and the Crawler work that she cannot remove them.

What recourse can Google help me with this? It is Goggle who is being used as the baseball bat in this case to be purposefully and premeditatedly harm all who are called by my name.

Please help if you can.

Here is some of what the Owner of the Webiste says. Do we have to depend on her definition of what is Snark, or will Google weigh in and declare the material defamatory and objectionable? There must be some Goggle rules that can be appealed to in cases like these without having to get the courts involved each time defamatory statements are made with the deliberate intent to move them up the Google Search to harm another individual.

We also know that she left her neighbor a threatening letter telling them to shut their dog up "or else".  

Spoiler

When the dog below us yapped constantly, guess who called them all the time, left notes on their door, and wrote a letter telling them they better shut that dog up Or Else and got all the neighbors to sign it...Me!  

Lori likes to push people around, and that's exactly what she was planning to do to "MaryAnn".

Great find @Koala@Curious @usmcmom started a book review thread and she did great job reviewing it and then many others of us (myself included) were also reading it and chiming with our thoughts. In the middle somewhere we start talking about "MaryAnn".

@Koala

That reminded me I just captured all the screenshots from that (12 in total). Its a must for the tumblr, Reading it all again, I am just blown away. 

@FundieFarmer also captured the conversation when it was happening over here on FJ:

I don't think any of us got screenshots of Amazon. I don't think any of us realized people would be harassed over reviews and then delete them.

@AlwaysDiscerning good job with screen shots!

No time for screen shots and editing atm, but the comment winner on her notebook doodle today is the guy who tells her she better spend less time on FB and devote it all to Ken.

Love when Lori is reminded she never practices what she preaches!

Lori truly wants to live in an echo chamber. Opinions are neither libel nor slander. She should be happy somebody bought her stupid book even if they left a negative review, I wouldn't pay a penny for that shit.

One of the scariest things about her is her total unacceptance of other people's right to think and feel differently than her. No snark, I can totally see her supporting Gilead, no dissent allowed. Such smug belief she is always one hundred percent right, and that her thoughts are the same a Gods. All the while exhibiting no love or compassion, rendering her religion useless. A thousand ughs. Glad I didn't eat breakfast yet.

5 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

No time for screen shots and editing atm, but the comment winner on her notebook doodle today is the guy who tells her she better spend less time on FB and devote it all to Ken.

Love when Lori is reminded she never practices what she preaches!

Hear ya go!

5954faf3be2bd_lesstimefb.jpg.a95f34a36b505d0d193a839adc9d2c9f.jpg

Another weight obsessed post today about those evil people who make a God out of their belly!

She is so wrong about weight. Always prattling on that portion control solves everything. Idiot. 

I'm I missed the great Amazon review kerfuffle. I so would have loved to see Lori come unglued replying to her reviewers. 

I saw Lori post on the Facebook chatroom and she invited people to review her book on Amazon even though they have not read it.

One woman pointed out this was dishonest, but Lori said it was all right. Another woman suggested ranking high-star comments as helpful.

I suggest that we can rank one-star comments of Lori's book as helpful.

Attacking everything she HAS! OMG! This woman is unreal. Giving it to the Lord, my ass!! She just can't accept it. Her book reviews has turned to be a real war. If she is going to keep telling reading to leave positive reviews when they haven't read, then we should all keep leaving negative reviews and this will go on till the end of time. 

What did Lori post just the other day about how we don't always get what we want? 

Such absolute denial she is in that we are against God and not her. If any trained psychologist/therapist follows here I would be interesting in what her psychological motivations are? 

As a line from the british tv show "Fawlty Towers",  says "there is enough material here for an entire conference". It seems to be some serious psychological studies could be done on her. 

29 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

No snark, I can totally see her supporting Gilead, no dissent allowed. Such smug belief she is always one hundred percent right, and that her thoughts are the same a Gods. All the while exhibiting no love or compassion, rendering her religion useless.

She thinks she'd be Serena Joy, while we all know she'd be an Econo Wife.

1 hour ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Great find @Koala@Curious @usmcmom started a book review thread and she did great job reviewing it and then many others of us (myself included) were also reading it and chiming with our thoughts. In the middle somewhere we start talking about "MaryAnn".

About that book review. I have felt guilty over my abrupt break in that. I stopped because my computer went out and I was waiting to get a new one. Typing a long post on my iPad is less than ideal. 

Anyway, I think I am up to Chaoter 17 of 19. If anyone would like me to finish this thing off, I'm happy to start again since we finally have a new lap top. 

Again, I apologize for dropping the ball on this. 

I found Emily's twitter account. It hasn't been updated since 2015 but interestingly, in 2015 she retweeted an article about how Christian women were to rise above the restraints of P31 & Ephesians 5! From what I read, it went on to talk about how we need more deborahs in the world. Hah! Well we know one of her DL does not believe Lori's way. 

IMG_7061.PNG

http://www.christianitytoday.com/women/2015/may/why-its-good-time-to-be-christian-woman.html

2 minutes ago, smittykins said:

No worries, @usmcmom.  Stuff happens.

And thanks for taking one for the team. :you-rock:

Agreed and I had forgotten you ( @usmcmom ) hadn't finished the review. The book is so vile it is hard to get through, especially the last couple chapters, I know those were hard for me to read. My flags to remind my stuff of horrible quotes got fewer and fewer because I just couldn't. There were too many issues.

11 minutes ago, smittykins said:

No worries, @usmcmom.  Stuff happens.

And thanks for taking one for the team. :you-rock:

7 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

Agreed and I had forgotten you ( @usmcmom ) hadn't finished the review. The book is so vile it is hard to get through, especially the last couple chapters, I know those were hard for me to read. My flags to remind my stuff of horrible quotes got fewer and fewer because I just couldn't. There were too many issues.

Thanks for understanding. I think I might read to the end and do a quick summary of all three chapters together. I think the last chapter includes thoughts from Ken. So, assuming I won't poke my own eyeball out with an ice pick halfway through, that might be interesting. 

A recent statement from Her Majesty:

They dress immodestly and have no shame about showing their nakedness. 

So why does her post today include an image of a bare midriff? Did she Google "belly" and only find pics of bare ones?

She uses shock value to get attention.

Spoiler

Her plea to the chat room must have worked.  8- 5 star reviews this morning.

2 minutes ago, BlackSheep said:

She uses shock value to get attention.

Remember the time she made a post about being in bondage, and she posted a picture of an obviously naked woman tied up in ropes?

When readers confronted her, she was like, "Gee, I didn't realize it could be taken that way!"

:GRONDE:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived