Dillards 31: Grifting, Lying, and Allergies

Coconut Flan

I'm going to guess a c-section on July 5th for the birthdate, and 9 lbs, 11 oz

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 JUL 2017

10 lbs. even

Jill becomes hysterical during labor but filming continues.

C-section delivery

They will find some way to make it more 'life threatening' than it really is. 

3 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

Even bigger curve ball- it'll wind up being a girl!

Massive curve ball- Twins born on July 4th and they'll be named Liberty and Justice.

Maybe this has been mentioned and I missed it-

I heard midwives in Arkansas are banned from attending home birth VBACS. Does anybody know if this accurate?

10 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Nevada gives the birth Mon 72 hours to change her mind about adoption, and the baby goes into care for that time. Some states give the mom longer. I can't imagine getting the baby, then having to give it back a month or so later. Just cruel.

Painful I'm sure , but not as cruel as separating a baby from a mother who wants her.

My original guess from months ago was July 6, 9 pounds 4 ounces. I'll stick with it. The second baby isn't always bigger. 

12 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

Nevada gives the birth Mon 72 hours to change her mind about adoption, and the baby goes into care for that time. Some states give the mom longer. I can't imagine getting the baby, then having to give it back a month or so later. Just cruel.

I can't imagine bouncing a newborn around like that. That's terrible. 

2 hours ago, FreeCalifornia said:

Maybe this has been mentioned and I missed it-

I heard midwives in Arkansas are banned from attending home birth VBACS. Does anybody know if this accurate?

Yes, the Arkansas lay midwife rules are currently under revision but both the current rules (http://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/aboutADH/RulesRegs/LayMidwifery.pdf) and the draft rules state:

Initial risk Assessment

The following conditions preclude midwife care and care must be transferred:

1. Previous cesarean delivery

2. Multiple gestation

3. Documented placenta previa in the third trimester

8 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

Ugh. If this baby is born on the fourth I can just imagine Jill being smug about how her baby is born on such an important day to American history. 

You just know she'd use it as a 'sign from God' to switch the 'mission' to pestering folks back home.

July 6th

Emmanuel Simon

9 lbs 13 oz

22 inches

I'm predicting big ass baby again. 

14 hours ago, Daisy0322 said:

Baby poll: I'm going to guess she won't seal help at first but end in a C-section but ultimately everyone will be healthy. July 4th because 'Mercia lol 

9 lbs 10 oz

and curve ball: the name won't actually end up being Samuel Scott for some duggar worthy excuse

Wait......did they already announce the name???

11 hours ago, FreeCalifornia said:

I am really bad with these short forms. I was happy when I understood the meaning from himym after a long time.  But I knew immediately what that one meant. I spent to much time here, could it be? 

45 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

What do we win if we're right??? lol

Some leftover chickenetti and a Jesus tract.

July 2nd, C-section, 10 lbs 2 oz.

9 hours ago, Bethella said:

Yes, the Arkansas lay midwife rules are currently under revision but both the current rules (http://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/aboutADH/RulesRegs/LayMidwifery.pdf) and the draft rules state:

Wasn't Jessa's birth with that unofficial midwife who acts as a midwife but "officially" just kind of "whoops!" happens to be at births to get around regulations? I can see Jill doing that but really, really hope she doesn't.

We also have a thread specifically about midwife issues that may be worth bringing up for this. Like the last birth situation, it's hard to tell where to draw the line between discussing it in the person's thread vs the midwifery/home birth thread.

I'm three months new here. Has there already been snark on the eyeliner? If not, this is me snarking on the eyeliner. 

1 hour ago, FakePigtails said:

Wasn't Jessa's birth with that unofficial midwife who acts as a midwife but "officially" just kind of "whoops!" happens to be at births to get around regulations? I can see Jill doing that but really, really hope she doesn't.

I know we suspected that Theresa Fedosky delivered Jessa the first time. She is not licensed as a midwife, but she taught Bradley childbirth classes and is married to a doctor who lost his license at one point. But I don't remember if we ever had confirmation.

29 minutes ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

I'm three months new here. Has there already been snark on the eyeliner? If not, this is me snarking on the eyeliner. 

I feel like the eyeliner is the only thing I can give the Duggar girls credit for.  Is it a bit too heavy, yes, but it always seems on point. At least it's never green eyeliner (like Jill Rodrigues)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived