IGNORED

Dillards 31: Grifting, Lying, and Allergies

Coconut Flan

I'm sure somewhere in the recesses of overnight there was mention of a power cut in El Salvador - they missed a trick there didn't they.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

July 5, 9 lbs even,  hospital VBAC.

Jilly drives me a little nuts, but I wish her a safe and easy delivery. 

7/7/17

Zero seven hundred hours and 17 minutes

7 pounds 17 ounces.

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

7/7/17

Zero seven hundred hours and 17 minutes

7 pounds 17 ounces.

I think that's a bit too magical for Duggars.

13th July

10lbs 9oz

caesar

Izzy cries because he gets a brother not a basketball.

(Part of me would like it to be a surprise girl, just to throw there planning. A much bigger part of me hopes she only ever has boys so there are no sister mums.)

1 hour ago, Miggy said:

13th July

10lbs 9oz

caesar

Izzy cries because he gets a brother not a basketball.

(Part of me would like it to be a surprise girl, just to throw there planning. A much bigger part of me hopes she only ever has boys so there are no sister mums.)

I swear i've thought a 100 times if michelle had a string of boys where jana, jill, jinger, and jessa are she would've had less kids. Cause boys wouldn't have been expected to step in as sister-moms.

July 7th (So that he can share a Birthday with Jill's bonus/brother child James) 

9 pounds 3oz 

I would like to see a successful VBAC hospital birth but that last part is probably hoping for too much. 

Also I just thought this but I can't help but wonder if dirty jesus has put added pressure on Jill to do a home birth so that he could push for them to stay on the mission field and not have to go back to Arkansas every time another blessing comes along? (Apologies if that's already came up somewhere) 

6 hours ago, LacyMay said:

July 7th (So that he can share a Birthday with Jill's bonus/brother child James) 

Wow. You're on top of it. If the baby is born on July 7th, it would be a sweet gesture to name him Samuel James instead of Samuel Scott, or even Samuel Scott James.

He's gonna be born on 7/07/17 and be roughly the size of a 777

I reckon July 9th (because I'll be on holiday and will therefore totally miss all the gossip)

Probably an attempt at home birth, ending up in hospital.

6lbs 6.6oz ;)   

Never participated in the speculating before, but oh well, I wanna join the fun! :my_biggrin: I actually went out of town last weekend and was a bit worried I would miss the announcement, so I kept checking fj despite having had the best intentions not to use my cell phone that much during the trip (my weird fundie fascination is a secret I keep well hidden from my husband). Maybe I should have gotten a flip phone like Sierra.

Anyways, my prediction: July 5th, c-section, 8lb 13.1oz (or, since I am from Germany, exactly 4000 grams).

4 hours ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

Wow. You're on top of it. If the baby is born on July 7th, it would be a sweet gesture to name him Samuel James instead of Samuel Scott, or even Samuel Scott James.

I think they're probably pretty set on the name if they felt comfortable announcing it. They can always choose James' first or middle name (Andrew) for another kid (because I doubt they're stopping at two willingly.) Samuel's first name is Biblical (as is Israel) and both boys have family names:

David - Middle name of Dan Dillard and John Duggar

Samuel - Justin Duggar's middle name

Scott - Maiden name of Grandma Sue Dillard

So the name, as is, fits well with the naming style they used for Israel. Both sides of the family will be honored in his name, not just Jill's side.

As for my guess.... she went 11 days over with Izzy. So I'll guess on or around July 12.

July 10, emergency c-section after laboring at home but we won't be told how long it was, 10 lbs

My oldest was born 7/13 and my 3rd was born 7/5.  Do we even know when she is due?  If 7/19 is slightly late I will pick that date.

July 5. Hospital birth, but no painkillers of any sort or anything else that may hint on "unnatural"/modern birth. Well, except cameras. Cameras will be there. Jill will spend quite some time talking about blessings of "natural" delivery. Joy will be there and will hint about having babies of her own soon. Anna will appear as well, talking about children being ultimate blessing. FJ will weep. Leghumpers will leghump. The rest of the world won't give a shit.

2 hours ago, Elvis Presby said:

My oldest was born 7/13 and my 3rd was born 7/5.  Do we even know when she is due?  If 7/19 is slightly late I will pick that date.

No exact date was given. Just early July. Likely because last time she went 11 days overdue and she had people making fun of her for supposedly messing up the dates - which is ridiculous since she flat out said early on in that pregnancy that she knew many women deliver within two weeks of their due date, so she was keeping a later date in mind as her other due date in order to keep from being worried or disappointed if she delivered late.

Has anyone guessed 7/11 yet?  Every year the kid gets a free Slurpee on his birthday, but then everyone gets a free Slurpee on 7/11.  I don't know and don't care how much Samuel Scott will weigh but I sure hope he's born in the hospital.

45 minutes ago, nst said:

Thread drift until the baby comes 

Cars

faveourite ones 

Bumper.

This is a totally valid answer.

I like my Prius. Good mileage. Our Highlander pulls the trailer well, and doubles as a truck.

Currently driving a Mustang. LOVE IT. I'm a car freak and buy a new (or used) one every two or three years. :)

I buy a two-year-old car every four years. The depreciation is steep the first two years and because I have kids, I don't want anything too old, so that 2-6 year old car is the sweet spot for me. The only thing I ever bought new was my husband's Harley. I'm not a loyalist to any manufacturer, and sometimes I have more than one vehicle. Each one defined a chapter in my life, so I don't have a favorite, as I am sentimental about all of them. 

I love my MINI Cooper!  I need to repair the body a bit (got a few dents and the front bumper is loose on the right hand side) and maybe get a new flag for the roof, but I hope it lasts me for the rest of my life.  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived