IGNORED

Dillards 31: Grifting, Lying, and Allergies

Coconut Flan

July 9th

high 9 lbs

Stupidly tries for a home birth, waits until the last minute to address her fuck up, then goes to the hospital for a c section.

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Throwing my hat in for July 6th, 2017, because the moon is in Saggitarius that day, which is an astrological signature a lot of Jill's family has (This prediction comes with a hefty grain of salt.) Samuel will weigh 9 lbs 6 ounces, and I predict Jill will end up in the hospital regardless. Even if she doesn't need a c-section, she may still bleed out a lot if she gives birth vaginally, with her unproven birth canal et all :pb_lol:. I'm Laughing at the 'unproven birth canal' phrasing, not the possibility that she could need a blood transfusion, because that would just suck whether she's a fundie or not. :pb_confused:

8lbs 14 oz

Trying to VBAC but needs to transfer to a hospital before the actual birth

I think it'll be a day after she posts her next pedicure and massage.

1 hour ago, Four is Enough said:

I think it'll be a day after she posts her next pedicure and massage.

That's cheating. lol

4 minutes ago, Jaedzia said:

July 11 10.7 pounds. C-section

No, not the 11th. Please no. I can't share another special occasion with the Duggars 

July 6th

9 lbs 3oz

C-section after trying to have a VBAC at home.

I am guessing July 6. The kid will weigh 9 pounds and 10 ounces. I think she will have a VBAC.

Sammy will make his debut on July 3 and come in at 8 pounds, 11 oz and will be a hospital vbac.

I'm going for July 4 and the baby will be 7 lbs 4 oz. I'm not American but am going for the whole 4th of July theme! I think it will be a home birth with a visit to the hospital afterwards.

8 hours ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

I'm three months new here. Has there already been snark on the eyeliner? If not, this is me snarking on the eyeliner. 

I often imagine how much bigger Jill's eyes would look with just a little liner on top, maybe slightly extending from her natural lashline (and none on the bottom). The eyeliner all-the-way-around-the-eye thing always makes people's eyes look smaller to me.  But plenty of (non-fundie) women do this; I'm just glad she chose her own makeup style, not a mimic of her mother like the Rodrigues girls. Michelle doesn't seem to wear much eyeliner at all.

I'm gonna jump in and say July 3rd, 9 lbs 6 oz. Also agreeing with the others who say she will try for a VBAC but wind up back in the hospital with another c-section. She annoys me but I hope she and the baby are healthy.

(And then they'll be back to SCA within a few months to continue converting the heathen Salvadorians.)

I'm going with July 5th. 9 lbs 9 oz. She'll try for a home birth, wait to go to the hospital longer than any sane person, then finally give in and go for a c-section, same as last time.

I'll guess early morning on July 5th (just missing the 4th by a few hours). 

9 lbs/12 oz

I think she will deliver in the hospital with a VBAC but there will be complications with either Jill or Samuel.

I'll throw Jill a bone here. July 2nd, a boy, vbac done with a cnm/ob back up in a hospital, 7 lbs 10 oz. 

Ok my turn. I'd say July 8th and 9 pounds 2oz and 22 inch. Oh and I'm going with succesful VBAC  

Does someone make a list?

July 11, 8 pounds 3 ounces. She does an at-home VBAC, but only because she doesn't transfer despite issues that probably should have sent her to the hospital. We subsequently discuss and Monday-morning-quarterback her delivery well into August. 

July 6th,  9 pounds 11 ounces. She will try VBAC at home, but end up with C-section (after waiting to long to go to hospital).

7 hours ago, luxfilia said:

I often imagine how much bigger Jill's eyes would look with just a little liner on top, maybe slightly extending from her natural lashline (and none on the bottom). The eyeliner all-the-way-around-the-eye thing always makes people's eyes look smaller to me.  But plenty of (non-fundie) women do this; 

Plenty of celebrities do it, too. Maybe it's just the way Jill executes it. There are more flattering options for her round eye shape and personal style.

I've seen her liner both rimmed (fully lined on both top and bottom), and on the lower lash waterline. It makes her eyes look sunken in a skeletal way. Her eyes are already round, but then she rounds them out more, too much, by lining the upper lid line in a rainbow arch, instead of winging it, and that gives her an artificial goldfish eyeball shape. I think she might think that it's making her eye color stand out, but it's not. It's only making me look at the circle she drew around her eyeball instead of looking at her pretty eye color.

I wish she would try something that would compliment her eye shape and bring out the color, so people notice her eyes, not her eyeliner. I agree with only lining the top (winged, not rainbowed) and then making that pop by shaping and filling in her eyebrows.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived