IGNORED

Joy and Austin: The Wedding Is Over, On to the Honeymoon

Coconut Flan

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, don't worry. I won't let TLC defraud you with handsex. I've got you covered.

dlp8AuX.png

I can't believe Carlin wasn't a bridesmaid, those Duggars are nobody's friend. 

So much for bff Carlin. 

What the heck! Why wasn't Carlin a bridesmaid?! I thought they were best friends?

Maybe joy has too many good friends, so she only included family to avoid offending anyone..

Just now, Lulu22du said:

What the heck! Why wasn't Carlin a bridesmaid?! I thought they were best friends?

Possible that was just a sister pic and Carlin actually was a bridesmaid? I thought Sierra was too. Idk...

@Mayluka Thanks!! :)

2 minutes ago, veron1que said:

I'm shocked Carlson wasn't a bridesmaid. Glad to see Anna included though

That was my first thought too. But they usually do a picture with only the family bridesmaids, so it may not be the whole wedding party. Pretty sure they did a similar picture at Jinger's wedding with just her sister + Anna.

Looked for it. That's the one I'm talking about:

20161105-Photography-By-Britton-TLC-022.

I love that Josie's speshul-snowflake-flower-light-crown looks like Anna's bouquet :pb_lol:

5 minutes ago, JillyO said:

@Mayluka Thanks!! :)

That was my first thought too. But they usually do a picture with only the family bridesmaids, so it may not be the whole wedding party. Pretty sure they did a similar picture at Jinger's wedding with just her sister + Anna.

Looked for it. That's the one I'm talking about:

If it's "only the family" maybe Joy was clued in about the proposal and Kendra because technically Kendra is not fam. Or those tricksy Duggs altered the timeline.

Yeah, I don't think that's everyone either. We know Sierra was one. I can't see Joy not including Carlin. 

One thing I can almost guarantee is that the Duggars altered the timeline and the time remnants say that Kendra and Joe were already engaged at the wedding because why else have her in the wedding party.

1 minute ago, OyToTheVey said:

One thing I can almost guarantee is that the Duggars altered the timeline and the time remnants say that Kendra and Joe were already engaged at the wedding because why else have her in the wedding party.

7 minutes ago, Exposedknees said:

If it's "only the family" maybe Joy was clued in about the proposal and Kendra because technically Kendra is not fam. Or those tricksy Duggs altered the timeline.

In the engagement announcement video they said that Joe proposed at the wedding reception and had gotten Joy and Austin's permission a few weeks earlier. 

Not trying to defend the Duggars and I know they alter time, but if Joy knew Joe was proposing, it isn't super surprising Joy would include Kendra, especially if they were also friends. And if the bridesmaids are standing around ready to take a sister picture, it wouldn't be the biggest deal for them to call Kendra in to one as well.

Is it just me or is Joy, the bride, being hidden behind Jill and her bump ? 

25 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:
Not sure where this came from...

Poor Jenny. 

And I'm kind of surprised at the heels on Hannie. But I was a major tomboy at age 11 so I might have a skewed idea of typical 11 year old shoes. 

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And I'm kind of surprised at the heels on Hannie. But I was a major tomboy at age 11 so I might have a skewed idea of typical 11 year old shoes. 

I suspect JB & Michelle 'promoted' Hannie to 'grown up', since they knew they were losing 2 J'Slaves.  But wow. she's growing a lot - she's a really pretty girl, too.

ETA with Hannie and Josie being Jinger's bridesmaids, and Hannie & Jenni Joy's, I wonder if Jordyn feels left out?

2 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

Is it just me or is Joy, the bride, being hidden behind Jill and her bump ? 

I still think Jill's dress looks silly next to the others'. Anna's very pregnant too and they managed to get her a dress that matched. They could at least have taken the length up to make Jill's the same length as the rest...that's not a difficult alteration. 

Yeah that looks like a typical duggar "family" bridesmaid pic. could've easily been taken at/after reception (Joy's hair is already taken down, and her makeup looks day-worn lol), post-proposal, including Kendra. I'm still certain Sierra and Carlin were also in the wedding party. Hannie looks so grown up! Poor Jenni, indeed. Anna is looking very full in the face and like she's probably due a month-ish after Jill....

2 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I'll never understand the "wrangle the littles" mentality. If there's one thing that's guaranteed to make a task twice as long, it's involving children. Love them to death, but that's a fact. 

That's because you don't have a heart for service and know that children are a blessing from the Lord. If you did you'd know that you must take every opportunity to mold their little hearts towards helping others. And then show it on national TV to prove why you are better than someone who'd send the Littles off to the playground for a few hours so that it could be done right the first time.  

6 minutes ago, Lurky said:

ETA with Hannie and Josie being Jinger's bridesmaids, and Hannie & Jenni Joy's, I wonder if Jordyn feels left out?

I get the impression that Jordyn is always left out. 

6 minutes ago, Lurky said:

<snip>

Meechelle says Jordyn? Who is Jorydn?

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

Not gonna lie - I'm super proud you changed it to my JoKen picture. I consider it one of my crowning achievements on FJ. :pb_lol:

I love it so much!  :tw_heart:  I've been meaning to thank you for "letting" me steal it.  JoKen's proposal is just the Duggar-est thing that's ever happened. Tackiness, attention-whoring, not one but TWO People magazine articles, not one but TWO teenage brides...it's like the Duggars squared, Duggars with a molarity of 10 to the -15th. I'm worried the universe may collapse in on itself, the concentration of Duggar-y is so high. 

Anna doesn't look happy to me. Like, at all. Could just be she's super pregnant and wants nothing more than to sit somewhere in peace and quiet, but...I just really have a hard time believing that all is well and redeemed in her mind. She may be trying to toe the Gothard line, but she's still human. I want to smack Jill. Part of me now thinks she asked for a "special" dress. Also, I am in love with Jana's shoes.

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And I'm kind of surprised at the heels on Hannie

i didn't see the shoes at first. but now that i studied the photo I think those are Jinger's shoes and not Hannie's. I could be wrong. Since I can't seem to keep the younger ones straight and I think Hannie is the one standing next to Jinger.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived