IGNORED

Jana's Future 4 - Family Ties

choralcrusader8613

7 minutes ago, Lulu22du said:

Really, would love to hear those members stories! Still learning the ropes here. What I meant when I said that was about the posters who were responding to my original post here. They acted like they actually knew the Duggars.

The poster @mydoggoskeeper (great name by the way!) mentioned was correct with the hints she gave - Joy's wedding was the weekend we guessed and it was at an unexpected date and time. So they appear to be credible so far.

Just a word of caution though. I believe that some posters here have been vetted by the Admins and found credible in their claims. But we do have a history of people claiming to know the Duggars (or Bates etc.) and it turns out they're lying. Probably for attention. So just proceed with caution when you see someone claiming to know these families. :) 

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Bethella said:

I guess I don't really care how many "spots" there were. I'm angry the Duggars were cheap enough that they wouldn't buy bunk beds so each girl could have their own bed (they had more than enough bunk beds for the boys). I know that historically siblings often shared beds, but after having to share everything else in their lives, the girls deserve to have their very own beds.

That's still one too many beds, you're counting 5 beds when there were only 4 beds in the video. It looks like there were still only 4 beds after Anna and the kids moved back in. Even if Anna's two boys were in with their uncles and Meredith was in a crib or pack-n-play, that's 9 people for 4 beds.

In that specific video (of Jill in the girls' room) there are 4 beds plus a bunk setup with a twin up to and 2 little-girl beds below. Joy was in the top bunk & the 4 older girls had their beds. the 4 littles were with Jana, Jill, and the bottom bunk, is what I deduced from that video. 

after the 2014 weddings, that'd put 7 girls in 2 twins, 2 doubles (adds up to 6), and then if they put a single bed back where the bunks were that makes 7. And I believe we know when they first moved into TTH, Joy did have a bed like the 4 J'slaves.

I was just trying to count logistics as different kids have moved out of the house. I am most definitely digusted that the parents couldn't make more space for each girl to have her own bed. They could've at least trundled under Jill and Jana's beds instead of making them share. 

17 minutes ago, Lulu22du said:

Really, would love to hear those members stories! Still learning the ropes here. What I meant when I said that was about the posters who were responding to my original post here. They acted like they actually knew the Duggars.

I reckon that is why several members suggested you read some threads as background  -- while opinions may still differ, it prevents the regurgitation of old info. 

I'm very curious to see how they address Jana's life in the TTH now that all of the older sisters are gone. Will they acknowledge that she's sharing a room with her much younger sisters? Will they let her admit it's difficult to see her sisters leave and be left behind? Will they try to make it seem like she does a bunch of stuff outside of the family? I just don't see how they can spin a 27 year old sharing a room with girls ages 7 - 11 and not having a job or going to school. 

Just now, anjulibai said:

I just don't see how they can spin a 27 year old sharing a room with girls ages 7 - 11 and not having a job or going to school. 

They'll use their favourite word... accountability

Just now, SuhrEnity said:

They'll use their favourite word... accountability

No doubt, but they still will look bad. How can an 7 year old hold a 27 year old accountable? And why is a 27 year old sister holding her much younger siblings accountable? That's the parents' job. 

3 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

No doubt, but they still will look bad. How can an 7 year old hold a 27 year old accountable? And why is a 27 year old sister holding her much younger siblings accountable? That's the parents' job. 

Agreed! To me, everything Boob and OfBoob have done is horrendous.

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

The way JB and Michelle treat Jana is so appalling. She is the same age as me but they treat her like she's half her age. The fact that Joy, who is nearly a decade younger, is now treated as an adult while Jana is treated like a child for being single makes my blood boil.

2 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

after the 2014 weddings, that'd put 7 girls in 2 twins, 2 doubles (adds up to 6), and then if they put a single bed back where the bunks were that makes 7. And I believe we know when they first moved into TTH, Joy did have a bed like the 4 J'slaves.

If you look at the before pictures at the end of the redecorating video, there were only four beds in the room, 2 twins and 2 doubles. I don't know what happened Joy's bed but it didn't replace the bunk bed.

@The Wanderer  Joy still won't be treated as a true "adult," at least in the way most people would define being an "adult" (like being able to control how many kids you have, make major life decisions, live alone, etc...).  She just has a new headship after Boob transferred his authority to Austin. Because she's married, she no longer has to bend to Boob's authority (although he does seem to exert/try to exert control over the married kiddults), but she will still have to follow her husband's authority and let him make all major decisions for her.  In their cult, whether single or married, the females aren't given much agency other their lives, or ever treated how adult females should be treated.   

While we're on logistics, don't forget that Tabitha Paine and Jenni Hartano have stayed for significant periods in the house.  I know they've talked about when, eg, the Bates came to stay, the boy-Bates bunked into the male Duggar room, and I would imagine that when they lived there, Tabitha and Jenni H were under JB's umbrella of protection - but does that mean they were in the dorm?  And Anna and the M kids lived in there too.

And re sharing beds, the worst one was Jana sharing with Jackson when he was wetting the bed, as discussed recently, revealed in a Michelle talking head.

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I'm very curious to see how they address Jana's life in the TTH now that all of the older sisters are gone. Will they acknowledge that she's sharing a room with her much younger sisters? 

They won't address it. It will be glossed over because it doesn't have to be mentioned now. We won't really see the TTH. Just the usual packing up scene. Jana will let Joy keep certain things and that will be it. 

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

They won't address it. It will be glossed over because it doesn't have to be mentioned now. We won't really see the TTH. Just the usual packing up scene. Jana will let Joy keep certain things and that will be it. 

You are probably right. They can ignore it because they can focus on courtships and weddings and babies, because those never end. It's so sad. :(

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

You are probably right. They can ignore it because they can focus on courtships and weddings and babies, because those never end. It's so sad. :(

Sad indeed. I wonder if they've brought in another fundie SAHD to replace Tabitha/help out? Seems there are plenty around who would love to move in with them for an extended period of time. I'm sure she sees her sisters, but, considering that they were all so close (allegedly), it must be very lonely for her at home.

3 hours ago, Lurky said:

And re sharing beds, the worst one was Jana sharing with Jackson when he was wetting the bed, as discussed recently, revealed in a Michelle talking head.

That should be the responsibility of the parents to tackle that issue. Oh wait... it's the Duggars we're talking about here.

:(

You have to love how the parents throw out the word accountability. Their the ones who didn't watch their kids, who didn't and never in forced accountability in their own son before and after they learned he was molesting his sisters, and never bothered to hold themselves accountable for not taking care of their own kids, not raising them or protecting them. But yes Jana's the one that needs to be accountability.

I'm still convinced there is a bombshell lurking in Jana's singleness, and I'm just itching for it to blow...

21 minutes ago, KimJongJimBob said:

I'm still convinced there is a bombshell lurking in Jana's singleness, and I'm just itching for it to blow...

Well then what explains JD being single?

PS - great photo! :)

3 minutes ago, snickers34 said:

Well then what explains JD being single?

PS - great photo! :)

Why thank you... :)

I think initially, JD's singleness has to do with the fact that he was just doing stuff. He was working a lot, flying, trying to desperately avoid 19K&C cameras... Now, I think the aftermath of Josh's transgressions has left him a little... broken. 

I'm just going to wander in and remind everyone of our "no speculations on the sexual orientation of kidults" rule, then wander back out.

1 minute ago, anjulibai said:

Someone speculated about Jana's sexual orientation?

I think that's where @Destinythought I was heading. I personally think there is something with her fertility that makes her "damaged goods"...

2 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I think some of the above comments could have been possibly alluding to that. I think @Destiny is trying to be proactive up front before things drift further...

No one has, but every time the "why aren't the older ones married yet" conversation comes up, someone (usually a new person who didn't know about the rule) does, so I thought I would attempt to head it off at the pass. Carry on everyone. default_smile.png

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived