IGNORED

Jana's Future 4 - Family Ties

choralcrusader8613

I just realized Laura and Jennifer hartano have been with the family more frequently since jinger got hitched. First Tabitha Paine as their "tutor". Michelle and jim bob really will not raise their children by themselves, even though when Jill was jordyns age she was changing joy's diapers. They basically have been delegating their parenting since her laundry room meltdown, it's so demented. 

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think Laura might just be Jana's BFF and we see her more and more because Jana wants a friend her age to do life with now that her sisters are married. 

2 hours ago, lizzybee said:

I personally think Laura might just be Jana's BFF and we see her more and more because Jana wants a friend her age to do life with now that her sisters are married. 

If only she could have a roommate instead of sharing a bedroom with 7 year olds.

I'm sorry if they had Tabitha there to help homeschool when jinger, joy, and Jana were there, there is no way they are there to be just Jana's companions. 

Did anyone else notice the wall of curtains separating the alcove in from the rest of the girls room last night? Had the piano and live seat in front of it. Maybe Jana's? 

16 hours ago, Exjw2015deed said:

I just realized Laura and Jennifer hartano have been with the family more frequently since jinger got hitched. First Tabitha Paine as their "tutor". Michelle and jim bob really will not raise their children by themselves, even though when Jill was jordyns age she was changing joy's diapers. They basically have been delegating their parenting since her laundry room meltdown, it's so demented. 

I am always amazed that Jill got Joy not Jana. Is it because Jana takes all the babies once they're weaned, then passes them off to a buddy group when they are of a toddler age? Or was it just not a good fit? I wonder.

53 minutes ago, TatiFish9 said:

I am always amazed that Jill got Joy not Jana. Is it because Jana takes all the babies once they're weaned, then passes them off to a buddy group when they are of a toddler age? Or was it just not a good fit? I wonder.

Jill asked for Joy is how the story goes. 

I liked Laura, I wonder if there'll be a Laura and JD pairing and how Jana would feel about that.

1 minute ago, SuhrEnity said:

I liked Laura, I wonder if there'll be a Laura and JD pairing and how Jana would feel about that.

I was wondering about this as well. The episode last night seemed to make a point of showing Laura and mentioning her quite a bit, which is interesting since we know she's been around the family for a long time. In the more recent episodes, they've really only done that with Austin and Kendra, both of whom were shortly introduced as significant others. 

Or maybe Laura really was just the wedding coordinator who happened to be in a lot of the wedding footage? Who knows at this point.

I use to nanny and I had a few families where the kids had their own rooms but still liked to share a bed until they were 12-13 years old. I always let them as long as they actually slept and didn't stay up all night talking or playing. I thought it was sweet and kind of a sibling bonding thing. I never thought much past that. I did notice in those families the kids got along better and tended to have more naturally easy going personalities so not sure which came first the chicken or the egg in that case.

35 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

I use to nanny and I had a few families where the kids had their own rooms but still liked to share a bed until they were 12-13 years old.

I think that's totally fine as long as that is what they want to do. I babysit a lot and often siblings want to sleep in the same bedroom or (if their parents give permission) in their parents' bed.

The issue with the Duggar girls' bed situation is that prior to Jill and Jessa getting married, it seems like the older girls had no choice but to sleep with the younger girls as there simply not enough beds for everyone to have their own bed. And in a house with all those kids and the resources to give every child their own bed, that is an issue to me.

2 hours ago, SuhrEnity said:

She seemed sassy, she'd be a good match for JD. They kept showing Sierra as the wedding coordinator/flamingo buyer, maybe they showed a lot of Laura for a reason.

If Laura and JD do become (or are) a couple, I think they would have Jana's blessing since they seem to be very close.

@The Wanderer it is different I just meant she might not have minded especially considering I think she thought of the little ones more like her children. Or the little ones may have asked to sleep with her which would make sense since I don't think they get much affection from michelle 

2 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

If Laura and JD do become (or are) a couple, I think they would have Jana's blessing since they seem to be very close.

Or the inverse could be true, where the girls are close because Laura and JD are (even under the radar) a couple

My mother is an identical twin and her relationship with her sister is closer than anything. They're both married, both have kids but their relationship is so deep, I've never felt I compared. They are each other.

I just wonder if Jana has that sort of deep connection with John David ( I mean nothing by it, other than in a fraternal way) so that she hasn't felt the need to seek deep interpersonal relationships with anyone else. Yet.

6 minutes ago, sunshine said:

I thought Laura was 30 yrs old.

And if she is?

Please correct me if I am remembering this wrong, but wasn't it Jana that said she hoped she and JD's wife would be best friends?

I think a Laura and JD pairing would be something she'd most certainly support, especially if she is very close with both Laura and JD as we suspect.

Laura the wedding coordinator is the same person as Maisiespace, correct? Do we know what her social media handle means or who she is in real life?

32 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Laura the wedding coordinator is the same person as Maisiespace, correct? Do we know what her social media handle means or who she is in real life?

Her Instagram handle comes from her last name, DeMasie. In real life, Laura works for IBLP and is a graphic designer. She has been a close friend of the Duggars' for years, particularly Jana.

2 hours ago, WhyNotJulie said:

I hope Jana ends up with someone as smokin' hot as Nate Paine.

Meh. Hot fundie guys strike me as ridiculously narcissistic, selfish, cray-cray, and it in for the wrong reasons. I'd take plain, dad-bod, but kind, sweet and in love for the right reasons with an actual non-JB or TLC-related job any day. 

11 hours ago, WhyNotJulie said:

John and Laura would be great.

I hope Jana ends up with someone as smokin' hot as Nate Paine.

Seriously, what is in the Paine parents koolaid? They had some hot sons. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived