IGNORED

Anna and the M Kids Pt 9: M5 Expected

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, OldFadedStar said:

How about the horseshoe? Open faced burger with fries and cheese sauce smothering it. 

Hide contents

7f039b171ad47323e63d7bb790051149.jpg

.... I think I'm in love....

But seriously. This would have been my dream food while pregnant. All my daughter wanted was cheese. :pb_lol:

--------

@Fluffy14If you find anything and aren't sure whether you should share it here, then a good course of action is maybe to send the link to an admin - that way they can take a look and tell you if it's ok to post according to FJ rules.  

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I actually know someone with CF. My brother was his liver donor a while back and the whole situation got me interested in the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The work they do and have done is simply phenomenal - it's thanks to them that there are actually medications out there now that can help some people living with CF and the average lifespan has jumped up to 40! Completely unheard of ten or twenty years ago!

(Sorry, I just get really excited to talk about the CF Foundation anytime CF is brought up. I'd love to see a cure found in my lifetime.)

When my daughter was pregnant with #2 she tested as a carrier for CF...her husband took blood tests and found out, thankfully, that he was not a carrier also. I know two kids with CF (sibs), I taught them in preschool, so I knew a tiny bit of what they went through. But now I know that there is a 50/50 chance that my sons and granddaughters are carriers of the gene...no one in my family or my husbands has it. I want to do genetic testing through 23andme, (so I can at least see if the gene is on my side or dh's and tell the relatives that they could be carriers) but I don't have that kind of money to blow

10 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

When my daughter was pregnant with #2 she tested as a carrier for CF...her husband took blood tests and found out, thankfully, that he was not a carrier also. I know two kids with CF (sibs), I taught them in preschool, so I knew a tiny bit of what they went through. But now I know that there is a 50/50 chance that my sons and granddaughters are carriers of the gene...no one in my family or my husbands has it. I want to do genetic testing through 23andme, (so I can at least see if the gene is on my side or dh's and tell the relatives that they could be carriers) but I don't have that kind of money to blow

From what I know, CF can be found in any ethnic groups, but is more commonly found in certain ethnic backgrounds - for instance, Northern European. That could possibly give you a starting point at least.

Heres a link about CF testing if you or your family is interested:

https://www.cff.org/What-is-CF/Testing/

1 hour ago, Fluffy14 said:

There was a secret blog floating around cyberspace by a guy named Joe. It was written years ago. I think there are 3-5 blog entries explaining his first extramarital affairs while doing his used car business. Knowing what we know now about his Joe Smithson name, and the blog entries themselves that pretty much describe his life , I can only assume these entries were Josh Duggar. He was unfaithful from the start being seduced by a woman who came into his dealership. The tone behind the entries are naivety , shame, blame for seduction and lust. Daddy found out and paid off the woman never to speak of it.   So I personally believe the entries are really him. I believe the entries were a form of letting off guilty steam and was the beginning of his double life.  I would have to dig around and find them.....and I am not sure if I could post them here, but reading them was like reading a soul tortured.  I don't feel sorry for him at all.  But even though I loath Josh, I loathe his father for many more reasons.  He cleans up after Josh like a dog owner cleaning up his dogs poop on a public sidewalk. He enables, and hides, Josh's poop .  He is not doing it for Josh or his family. He is doing it to hide his own shame.  He failed as a father. He failed at discipline, He failed at educating his son. He failed at protecting his kids.  He failed at not instilling long lasting Biblical ways in his kids.  (Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it.) He failed at not instilling purity and chaste behaviour in the marriage bed.   He failed at keeping the family free from stain.   And to cover up all these failures he has to keep picking up Josh's shit. He does it to make himself feel better. He does it because he knows he failed Josh.  He will fork out money hand over fist to make his ego and his guilt go away.  The other reasons of course are the stain on his branding.  Jimbob made Josh who he is and he knows it.  Having said all of that,  Josh is responsible for EVERY choice he made to screw around on  his wife.  He is responsible for his choices in molesting his victims.  

Some articles online said that the email adress Josh used for his AM accounts was also used to register at a facebook account. on this facebook account he befriended strippers of the arkansas area. Maybe that is where the rumor about strip clubs came from?

My uncle is heavily involved with the CFF and is on the local board. I got to go to one of their fundraising events and hear a woman speak who was around 25-30 years old, I can't remember. She was told as a child that she wouldn't make it past 10 years old I believe. And here she was, speaking to us, happily married and having participated in either a half or full marathon. It was truly inspiring to hear her story and she actually inspired me to run my first half marathon as well! I am not at all a runner, but if she could finish, so could I :)

My mother had a co-worker who's daughter-in-law has CF. They were able to have a child through a surrogate.  The child does not have CF. 

I just wanted to state how deeply sorry and disgusted I feel for Anna and that I hope that she is content in her life and will never lack any basic necessities. 

That is all. I still cannot believe it.

3 hours ago, Stormy said:

I guess I'm lucky to have just found FJ in the past year (and lurked for most of that time before joining). I remember being particularly impressed with the level of empathy directed at most members of the families discussed on these forums; for the Duggar women in particular, there's a lot of pining for them to better their lives somehow, even if it's something we wouldn't consider particularly earth-shattering (marrying fundie-lite, getting a part-time job, etc.; anything to deviate from the current lifestyle they've been slated for). That's not to absolve them of any personal responsibility, of course, but there's an actual desire to see these women overcome the limits set on them.

Come visit us over in Nauglerville. You'll see a SPECTRUM of emotions. Luckily, it seems to have calmed wayyy down. All of us have genuine concern for the kids, but it got crazytown for a bit 

;)

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I want to give a quick shout out to @dawbs.  

That is a really fantastic summary of dear Emily of <$1000!

Emily's the one who really brought me out of lurkdom on yuku.  I had joined but was scared to post.  I was so very shy and retiring in those days. :my_angel:

I'm browsing through those threads for old times sake now. :pb_lol: 

Dae of Dan by Dan

6:00am – waak up. Emiy tiping on computa.

6:30am – Emiy maks me brush teeth. Tooth fall out. Emiy says it okaay.

7:00am – et brekfist. I wante wafls. Emiy maaks turkee sasag. I git one pattee. Hungre.

7:30am – emiy heps me put on cloths. Tiyng shos iz hard.

8:00am – wrk. Cleen flors.

10:00am – Jo gvs me pice of gum. So hungree.

12:00pm – lnch. Emiy paked lnch. Too tortiias with pink salassa and tabespooon meat.Hungree.

3:00pm – go to skool. Leern abbot Jessus. I tink Jessus not as good as Spocck.

5:00pm – go home. Git lost. Whre is Emiy?

7:00pm – find home. Home smells bad.Hungree

7:30pm – eet dinner. I don’t lik piza from crokpot. I get one slise. Hungree.

8:00pm – wnt to wach Star Trek. Emiy says haff to read bible. Jessus boring.

8:30pm – have secs with Emiy. I don’t lik smel of lemin. Yuck. She kepes makng me eet mints.

9:00pm – Emiy makes me go to bed. She won’t let me wear Spock eers to sleep. Emiy meen.

12:00am – Chekk make shur Emiy asleep. Eet frozin apels, drink Tereese, finde tomatoe undur couch and eet it. Eet boul water and furmintd flower. Eet cheez from cockpit. Suc lemin in bathrum. Drink ketchup.

2:00am – Emiy gos to bathruum and catches me lickin crums from flor. Sed I can’t ware Spck eers four too weeks. I hate hur.

22 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

Some articles online said that the email adress Josh used for his AM accounts was also used to register at a facebook account. on this facebook account he befriended strippers of the arkansas area. Maybe that is where the rumor about strip clubs came from?

No, i remember those rumores from before joshgate 1. Someone, maybe Alice or Concernedmom, or someone like them. The point is that someone said he was seen in several strip clubs in Arkansas 

14 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Dae of Dan by Dan

7:00am – et brekfist. I wante wafls. Emiy maaks turkee sasag. I git one pattee. Hungre.

12:00pm – lnch. Emiy paked lnch. Too tortiias with pink salassa and tabespooon meat.Hungree.

8:30pm – have secs with Emiy. I don’t lik smel of lemin. Yuck. She kepes makng me eet mints.

9:00pm – Emiy makes me go to bed. She won’t let me wear Spock eers to sleep. Emiy meen.

12:00am – Chekk make shur Emiy asleep. Eet frozin apels, drink Tereese, finde tomatoe undur couch and eet it. Eet boul water and furmintd flower. Eet cheez from cockpit. Suc lemin in bathrum. Drink ketchup.

2:00am – Emiy gos to bathruum and catches me lickin crums from flor. Sed I can’t ware Spck eers four too weeks. I hate hur.

I'M DYING! Lmao

I just went down that rabbit hole and she was (probably is) crazier than Jill Rod.. Wish I was here during those times! lol

26 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

I'M DYING! Lmao

I just went down that rabbit hole and she was (probably is) crazier than Jill Rod.. Wish I was here during those times! lol

I wish I was too! I remember when I started reading it, all the photos were off her blog and there was only the ones in the FJ thread to go by. I also had no idea wtf she was talking about when the "pet kiefer" thing came about. 

I will never get over Emily's child just slipping into a coma on their couch, unnoticed for a day or two. I cannot even comprehend how. Maybe she was just enjoying the quiet? Ugh they were a special breed of crazy. 

1 hour ago, eveandadam said:

1 hour ago, Fundie Bunny said:

No, i remember those rumores from before joshgate 1. Someone, maybe Alice or Concernedmom, or someone like them. The point is that someone said he was seen in several strip clubs in Arkansas 

Here are at two threads with different posters mentioning rumors about Duggars and strip clubs that pre-date Joshgate 1; one mentions Jim Bob, although someone else mentions they heard the same story about Josh and the second one mentions Josh. Like I said before, there was never any proof confirming these rumors but the stripper Facebook friends and everything else makes me think they were accurate.

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Dae of Dan by Dan

I just laughed so hard I stopped breathing and now my husband is looking at me funny. 

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

From what I know, CF can be found in any ethnic groups, but is more commonly found in certain ethnic backgrounds - for instance, Northern European. That could possibly give you a starting point at least.

Heres a link about CF testing if you or your family is interested:

https://www.cff.org/What-is-CF/Testing/

Thank you so much, that was quite informative...

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I wish I was too! I remember when I started reading it, all the photos were off her blog and there was only the ones in the FJ thread to go by. I also had no idea wtf she was talking about when the "pet kiefer" thing came about. 

Emily went just after I joined.I did see a photo of the babies cot with shelving? Just above it.

What is the pet Kiefer thing about?

8 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Emily went just after I joined.I did see a photo of the babies cot with shelving? Just above it.

What is the pet Kiefer thing about?

I thiiiink she was essentially doing this:http://www.culturesforhealth.com/learn/milk-kefir/choosing-equipment-making-dairy-milk-kefir/

But she called it a "pet" and named it Therese.

Dna's fb is public if anyone wants to lol over his writing. He and Emily are listed as living in different cities. 

7 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I actually know someone with CF. My brother was his liver donor a while back and the whole situation got me interested in the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The work they do and have done is simply phenomenal - it's thanks to them that there are actually medications out there now that can help some people living with CF and the average lifespan has jumped up to 40! Completely unheard of ten or twenty years ago!

(Sorry, I just get really excited to talk about the CF Foundation anytime CF is brought up. I'd love to see a cure found in my lifetime.)

I feel like someone at InTouch just really doesn't like the Duggars. At least I hope that's the case. I find their ability to break stories like this about the Duggars endlessly amusing. Now if only they'd look closer at the Bateses... :pb_lol:

6 hours ago, SweetFellowshipper said:

My husband has known several people with CF. I absolutely hope there's a cure in our lifetimes!! Treatment has already improved so much over the years, but it can be really rough. 

A family member has a teenaged son with CF, both parents found out they were carriers early in pregnancy thanks to prenatal tests, the son was tested and diagnosed at less than a week old and started treatment right away. He has been very healthy so far, has only had to be hospitalized twice. Thankfully his siblings do not have CF and are not carriers. 

Personally, I did all the non invasive prenatal testing that was available to me, I doubt I would have terminated a pregnancy, The circumstances would have had to be pretty dire for that to be an option for me, but I wanted to know if there was likely to be a problem so that I can be as prepared as possible. For example, if I thought my child may have a genetic condition I would have opted to go tot he children's hospital (or any hospital) instead of the birth center I chose. However, I don't know that the Duggars put that much thought into the various complications that can happen. Because Jesus. 

6 hours ago, OldFadedStar said:

How about the horseshoe? Open faced burger with fries and cheese sauce smothering it. 

That .... might be part of the reason I am a vegetarian. Why would you ruin perfectly good cheesy fries with meat? O.O

3 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

Come visit us over in Nauglerville. You'll see a SPECTRUM of emotions. Luckily, it seems to have calmed wayyy down. All of us have genuine concern for the kids, but it got crazytown for a bit 

;)

Poop 15 - 17 were rough! 

38 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I thiiiink she was essentially doing this:http://www.culturesforhealth.com/learn/milk-kefir/choosing-equipment-making-dairy-milk-kefir/

But she called it a "pet" and named it Therese.

Dna's fb is public if anyone wants to lol over his writing. He and Emily are listed as living in different cities. 

I checked his FB and burst out laughing reading your parody of him again, so so accurate. He's the same.. never found Emily's though. I'm guessing they are divorced.

On a side note, I think after the coma incident those kids should have been taken away by CPS, she really is dangerous and a horrible mother.

3 hours ago, Fundie Bunny said:

A strip club in Arkansas? That's an oxymoron if ever there was one, oh Lawd have mercy!

2 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

I checked his FB and burst out laughing reading your parody of him again, so so accurate. He's the same.. never found Emily's though. I'm guessing they are divorced.

On a side note, I think after the coma incident those kids should have been taken away by CPS, she really is dangerous and a horrible mother.

I remember the coma incident with them. I don't think CPS was called but they probably should have been. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived