IGNORED

Chad and Erin Paine: Goats and Other Things that Spit

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Phone cover > creepy, creepy pillowcase. 

That's very true. The Smuggar pillowcase that Anna dragged around made me nauseous.

Did any of you see the video Erin posted tonight of Carson dancing? It's really cute and funny, but I thought dancing was a big no no for them? I know hes very little, but he seems to be dancing to evil classic rock and they were loving it.

On 4.6.2017 at 1:37 AM, HereticHick said:

So Michael has a wedding picture as an I-phone cover. Alrighty then.  Precious Rufus, that is so NOT me.

Maybe it was a gift from Brandon. Who knows? It's also not me, but I do love a family-themed screensaver on my phone. Michael is obviously very much in love with Brandon. I think that is a comforting thought. Plus, as a teen she didn't get to go through that stage where you plaster your boyfriend's picture all over your place and phone/laptop etc. So she needs to do that now. Given there's too many girls being married off to men they barely know or like, I think it's nice Michael and Brandon are not like that. 

9 hours ago, TheDuggarnaut said:

Did any of you see the video Erin posted tonight of Carson dancing? It's really cute and funny, but I thought dancing was a big no no for them? I know hes very little, but he seems to be dancing to evil classic rock and they were loving it.

He was dancing to the Bee Gees.

Between Carson's boogieing down & Kendra reaching into Joe Duggar's pocket for "mints," I think I need to go lie down. These fundies are giving me the vapors.

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Between Carson's boogieing down & Kendra reaching into Joe Duggar's pocket for "mints," I think I need to go lie down. These fundies are giving me the vapors.

Would you like to borrow my smelling salts?

6 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I had to take the afternoon off work. It's all too much to handle. Rufus cover us!

11 hours ago, HereticHick said:

*Cue Pearl Clutching and Fan waving* Think about the children! :P 

Carson has moves!!! 

And the lyrics to Stayin' Alive are so defrauding!!  "You can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk!" sounds a lot like a man purposely trying to stir up desires in women that can't be righteously fulfilled! 

(Although I'll try to hold my shock until I hear Erin listening to songs about women celebrating their sexuality).

I bet those kids want them to take the photo already :my_biggrin:

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:
Carson looks extremely done! 

Holy photoshop soft glow, Batman.

Same comment as the one with Alyssa and her girls. Taryn, the children do not need to be that soft and bright.

On 4/8/2017 at 7:56 AM, Carm_88 said:

Brooklyn is 8 months old. 

She's cute. I think she looks like Chad, whereas Carson looks like Erin. IMO. 

6 hours ago, Carm_88 said:
Carson looks extremely done! 

The Bates men and the ones who marry the Bates' Women are all really good about posing. My husband is like pulling teeth to get him to take a picture. 

On 6/4/2017 at 11:25 PM, marmalade said:

Adorable.

That's so stinking cute! :D

Looks like it was "hire a professional photographer to shoot us looking conspicuously wholesome and joyful" day for the Bates fams.

(JUST KIDDING! EVERY DAY IS "HIRE A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER TO SHOOT US LOOKING CONSPICUOUSLY WHOLESOME AND JOYFUL" DAY!)

Taryn really needs to lay off the photoshop. The glow on those pictures are making my eyes water.

It is amazing how often professional photographers are used to take photos of them. I assume that TLC is footing the bill for it all. There is a new photo of Whitney and the kids popping up at least once a week on Instagram. I wouldn't be surprised if TLC is paying for a lot of the outfits too.

9 minutes ago, wandering woman said:

It is amazing how often professional photographers are used to take photos of them. I assume that TLC is footing the bill for it all. There is a new photo of Whitney and the kids popping up at least once a week on Instagram. I wouldn't be surprised if TLC is paying for a lot of the outfits too.

Their show is through UP, not TLC. So, no. TLC isn't paying for the photo shoots. :pb_lol:

They likely have a deal worked out with the photographer because they bring her a good deal of attention. And I'm guessing they do them so often partly because they like having nice family photos and partly because it's good marketing to appear to be a normal family as much as possible.

4 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Their show is through UP, not TLC. So, no. TLC isn't paying for the photo shoots. :pb_lol:

They likely have a deal worked out with the photographer because they bring her a good deal of attention. And I'm guessing they do them so often partly because they like having nice family photos and partly because it's good marketing to appear to be a normal family as much as possible.

Yup, UP would be paying for it. They want to promote the show, so posting endless photos of the gang on Instagram and Twitter is a good idea.  My guess is that the photographer and many of the clothes are paid for by the network.

I wouldn't put much hope in UP financing weekly photo shoots and wardrobe.  It's a tiny network and this is a show that brings in a couple hundred thousand viewers.  It doesn't even break the cable top 150 every week.  A seasonal photo shoot with some wardrobe is much more realistic.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived