IGNORED

Chad and Erin Paine: Goats and Other Things that Spit

choralcrusader8613

Yeah, definiely not how they'd break the news about baby/babies for Eriin & Chad.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

There's a preview of BUB's next season... A few stuff about the new couples and then says BREAKING NEWS! and Lawson says "Erin and Chad are having twins" UGHHHH!!

It's a joke. They don't baby announce that way.

On 5/12/2017 at 0:25 PM, SassyPants said:

I'd venture to say it's twin goats...the goats are the give away!

Yes, Erin confirmed this in a comment on an Instagram post today for Carson's birthday.  She said she is not pregnant.

Erin celebrates Kelly and all that she has done for her. 

10 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:
Erin celebrates Kelly and all that she has done for her. 

Shouldn't Kelly be celebrating Michael, Erin, Alyssa, and the other older daughters? You know, the ones who did all that stuff for her? Other than being pregnant and giving birth of course. Kelly gets credit for that.

If I didn't know better, I'd think that Erin was wearing white knee length shorts, instead of a skirt, in this 2nd picture:

23 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

If I didn't know better, I'd think that Erin was wearing white knee length shorts, instead of a skirt, in this 2nd picture. 

It does look like shorts! 

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

Shouldn't Kelly be celebrating Michael, Erin, Alyssa, and the other older daughters? You know, the ones who did all that stuff for her? Other than being pregnant and giving birth of course. Kelly gets credit for that.

My thoughts exactly. Michelle Duggar was Mother of the Year though, so the world is crazzzy! 

40 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

If I didn't know better, I'd think that Erin was wearing white knee length shorts, instead of a skirt, in this 2nd picture.

I thought the same thing!

I think it's shorts, but not certain. The wind appears to be blowing in the right direction to push a skirt between her legs, giving the appearance of shorts. I still think it's shorts because the back of them don't seem to be drifting back as I would expect if it was a wind + skirt combo.

I know what comes next tho, so let's just get it over with now:

"Omg Erin is wearing pants. She's a rebel! This must mean she's rethinking everything she's been taught!"

"Pants don't mean that she's given up her toxic beliefs"

"Few people break out all at once. This means that she questioned *something* and these little cracks can add up. Maybe Erin can eventually escape and write a tell-all. This is just a little baby step in that direction"

"Erin is FREE! Rufus Bless!"

"Pants are meaningless. [Insert list of toxic actions and beliefs here]"

"I have hope. It probably doesn't mean anything, but I have hope that this means she's truly questioning things"

"Hey look, random tabloid cited us!"

Until the next big excitement.

Rufus laid his hoof on her heart and told her to wear shorts.

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Rufus laid his hoof on her heart and told her to wear shorts.

Precious Rufus. Kind and blessed leader

2 hours ago, missegeno said:

I know what comes next tho, so let's just get it over with now:

Why am I being prevented from giving this a thousand Likes?

I'm not going to jump to conclusions without a better picture to go on. Her shirt is likely billowing because she's tossing Carson in the air - not because of a breeze. It's possible the shorts/skirt is made of a heavier denim material and simply looks like shorts due to the angle and tossing movement.

Plus, no leghumpers are questioning them on Instagram. And they never miss a chance to interrogate them about modesty standards. 

ETA: But yes. All hail Rufus, our Antlered Lord and Savior!

That mother's day post makes me angry. I don't know if Kelly cared Erin so lovely when she was little. But Erin knows her mother has terribly trained her little siblings, letting them cry for hours, not feeding them when hungry, beating them, AND LEAVING THEM TO SISTERMOMS SO NO PARENTING etc. Kelly is not a good mother, she's not even a mother.

I don't know if Erin prefers to be blind in order to venerate her mother or maybe she's raising her kids the same way so she can't judge.

I thought most of them wore 'modest' shorts to the beach/pool/etc these days.

6 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I don't know if Erin prefers to be blind in order to venerate her mother or maybe she's raising her kids the same way so she can't judge.

Or she just need the world to think her mother is perfect. They are really good at making themselves look like "good Fundies" or a different brand of fundies. That's what makes them so dangerous

I came here to find out about the "Erin and Chad are having twins" comment that Lawson made. Apparently it just meant goats. Okay then. I knew FJ would be on top of it!

On 5/12/2017 at 6:25 AM, Carm_88 said:
Chad's biceps are defrauding me. :drool:

Erin really did hit the fundie husband jackpot. He's one good looking guy and he genuinely seems to love and treat her well. He just seems like a kind person in general. Chad is for sure my pick!

I always thought Brandon was the strangest fundie husband. Bates and Duggar husbands combined, he just stands out.  There is just something "off " about him. I can't put it into words but there seems to be something off putting for me about him.

And it's official!

Erin posted another picture from the beach were she is most definitely, wearing a skirt. (Can't link the photo but it's on her regular pictures and not the story)

I think we got a little too excited.

It's a nice photo though. 

Yep, it's a skirt. Well, it was nice to think that she was wearing shorts. It was always a possibility that it was a skirt. Whatever she's comfortable in. 

28 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:
Yep, it's a skirt. Well, it was nice to think that she was wearing shorts. It was always a possibility that it was a skirt. Whatever she's comfortable in. 

Do I win a prize for being right about the skirt/not jumping to conclusions? And, if so, is it a super sad and depressing prize? Like a ballon that's been popped or an ice cream that clearly fell on the ground and is covered with dirt?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived