IGNORED

Dillards 26 - Grifting All The Way!

choralcrusader8613

33 minutes ago, TeamDefraudinSquad said:

Jim Boob looks just like this Diestic Satanist I dated in college in this picture. I say deistic because LaVeyan Satanism is pretty atheistic, and that's probably what most people think of when they think of Satanists, but this guy literally worshipped Satan as a deity instead of symbolically like LaVeyans.

So now I am picturing Jim Boob turning to Michelle and saying, in my ex's voice, "I summoned the Goetian demon of labor and merchants in our living room, baby! Now we shall always be wealthy off the labor of other people, mwahahahaha!" :evil-laugh:

I have no clue what that is hahah.  I'm gonna have to google a few things lol.   Going to crawl back under the rock I obviously have been living under.  

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Israel Dillard is back in El Salvador with mami and papi, and those weird bruises under his eyes are back too. Is it allergies? Is he allergic to something in El Salvador? His eyes were normal on the latest episodes of Counting On.......

2017-02-28 (8).png

It might be allergies, hope he is ok.

love how happy they in this. Just wish Israel was back in America playing with his cousins instead of FaceTiming them.

Some of my nieces and nephews would get pinkish/reddish bags under their eyes anytime they had a cold or any kind of head congestion. Young Israel's look a bit more extreme, but I bet you're right, @Pancakes@Tiffany's and @Glasgowghirl. He probably just has allergies to plants that are in their part of Scary Central America. 

Travel is exciting (and hopefully enriching), but it's also a great way to find out you have allergies you never knew about!

Eh, he's a toddler who is going through toddler hell: a major change that uproots nearly all the known constants of his life (kids his age crave predictablity and familiarity in order to understand the world).  He might not be sleeping/eating well as he adjusts.  He might not be napping. He might be unwilling to eat the new food and there's no access to Dino nuggets.  They might be having temporary trouble getting him enough fluids.  He might, as you said, have allergies. 

Toddlers (and their parents) often look like hell after a move.  He's probably not being the easiest right now, and tired mama Jill probably doesn't have the energy to fight him into looking perfect.

48 minutes ago, Pancakes@Tiffany's said:

Israel Dillard is back in El Salvador with mami and papi, and those weird bruises under his eyes are back too. Is it allergies? Is he allergic to something in El Salvador? His eyes were normal on the latest episodes of Counting On.......

Just looks like weird shadows to me. The picture quality on his end is really blurry, so hard to tell.

3 hours ago, Pancakes@Tiffany's said:

2017-02-28 (8).png

I would say allergies, they went to that quack doc i'm sure they were too stupid to mention this.  What ever he's got it doesn't seem to completely phase him because that is one happy looking little boy, both of them.  I really do hope Jill & Jessa (mostly Jess since she has 2 under 2) slow down on the babies and enjoy having two little boys for a few years. 

Uhm...so... Israel got an eye infection as soon as they got back to Danger America, and he had one at the beginning of their time there last time too?

That sounds like an allergy. I'm deathly allergic to poinsettias, and in addition to getting super stuffed up as soon as I'm around them, if I'm around them long enough (my work buys them every year at Christmas to display), I'll get pink eye and need eye drops.

I don't think it's that serious beyond being super uncomfortable for poor Izzy, but she doesn't seem to notice the connection, and that's unfortunate. If she'd notice, she could bring allergy meds next time they go, at least, so it wouldn't keep happening. At best, she could try and figure out if it's something (mold, bugs, food) in the house, and deal with the issue. 

Possibly explains Izzy's eye bags in the photo posted earlier too. Poor kid, eye infections are no fun.

I don't believe for one minute that Derick has friends. :confusion-shrug:

It's as though Jill wrote the whole thing to convince herself that she is happy to be back in Central America.  I'm not buying it. 

It almost seems as if Jill reads here. She addresses Israel's eye, what they are actually doing, chronicling  exactly what they have done since they've been back in CA, how Derick is lifting her spirits up and how she is trusting in God.

"Praying for protection from bacteria"

Derick is giving a sermon/speech in English? Or maybe he can speak some Spanish by now. 

I just think this is all very silly. And I hope Jill and her unborn child remain healthy and there is a safe delivery.

The post was a little strange. Why do I feel like this is a variation of something they have previously posted? I don't understand looking for someone who can teach the locals how to save money. These people are likely barely making ends meet if they are that lucky. Also, what kind of skills training were they doing before they left and a local took over? Grifting 101?

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

It almost seems as if Jill reads here. She addresses Israel's eye, what they are actually doing, chronicling  exactly what they have done since they've been back in CA, how Derick is lifting her spirits up and how she is trusting in God.

she sure needs her spirits lifted endlessly 

So basically what I'm seeing is they've spent thousands of dollars, uprooted their family, imposed themselves on others and put their children in an unsafe and unhealthy situation so that they can implore people in another country in broken Spanish to read their Bibles more while they bring them banana bread.

She sounds so flat. I can't tell if it's because the SODRT is so bad that her personality gets overwhelmed by edits, or if because she's so anxious, depressed, and/or overwhelmed that she doesn't have the energy for emotions. 

I think Jill pushed to get pregnant again fast because she thought it would keep her in the states.  But instead, she's found herself back in CA but now with the added stress of pregnancy.

Poor Jill. I agree that it seems like she's writing this to convince herself that she's happy. It read to me like one big complaint. Now, I know Jill doesn't have the literary skills to wow us with her memoirs, but the whole post was basically talking about BAD things that happened and the inconveniences they're facing. She writes with such forced happiness that I really do feel sorry for her. 

2 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

I think Jill pushed to get pregnant again fast because she thought it would keep her in the states.  But instead, she's found herself back in CA but now with the added stress of pregnancy.

I think it's the second.   I think of all the sisters that are married Jill seems always overwhelmed when she is not at home at the TTH

You could see her mannerisms when she was in SCA and the TTH are totally different.  In SCA she seems timid and sad, at the TTH she seems bossy and authoritative. 

Who is the real Jill ? 

I'm happy she finally acknowledged the bruise on Izzy's eye and provided an explanation for it. First intelligent social media related thing I've seen her do. I still think the photo of sweaty, lethargic Izzy after being in that sling is one of the most disturbing things I've seen in while 

20 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

So basically what I'm seeing is they've spent thousands of dollars, uprooted their family, imposed themselves on others and put their children in an unsafe and unhealthy situation so that they can implore people in another country in broken Spanish to read their Bibles more while they bring them banana bread.

That makes me think of the Simpsons episode, where Apu and Manjula (sp?) just gave birth to octuplets and we're dead-broke. Marge brought over a loaf of banana bread and Apu sarcastically said "Oh, thanks heavens, our problems are solved: they brought banana bread."

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived