IGNORED

Dillards 26 - Grifting All The Way!

choralcrusader8613

10 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I said Doctor OR a real Midwife, a good midwife will be able to tell the babies position just by palpating the woman's stomach, and if she is unsure she would send her for an u/s to confirm.  Jill is not a real midwife and doesn't see a real midwife

Even with the certification Jill has she should have known that you shouldn't go much more than 24 hours after your water breaks to deliver (this is what I was told when my water broke)  the risk of infection increases the longer you wait, she waited around 65 hours before heading to the hospital and Izzy was delivered 70 hours after her water broke. So yes in this regard it was her fault, for not having the brains God gave a goose to see a real doctor or midwife during her 42 weeks of pregnancy. 

My sister water broke 10 weeks early and didn't have my nephew until 8 weeks later but she was being monitored regularly and was tested for infection, he also decided to change to the breech position, she had a planned section and he was born healthy but the doctors said that is a rare outcome. 

Jill was irresponsible not get checked out for infection at least and she would have been told she needed a c-section, the fact they don't take advantage of the medical care available is annoying. Israel was healthy but I fear for her and her unborn son if they ignore medical advice.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Glasgowghirl, same thing happened to me. Water broke at 12 weeks early, and DD managed to stay inside for another 8 weeks. I stayed in the high risk pregnancy unit. She went breach, so I had a C-section. She was born healthy, but underweight. Very lucky. 

I hope that Jill understands just how lucky she is that Israel is healthy and that she can still have another baby. I don't think that she will be so lucky all the time.

Awww.....look at D-Wreck Missionarying with a translator to six people, and Jilly Muffin showing off the Giant White Baby to the native children. How precious! 

Someone blew up the picture on the wall of the Dullard bathroom where D-Wreck got his haircut. Here's what we found: 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, PennySycamore said:

Why is there an American flag on the dais?

Can't tell for sure since it's not open enough to say for certain, but appears there's a local flag on the other side of the stage.

So maybe it's an international church w/ dual language services or both English and Spanish speaking congregations meeting there and so representative of both of those?

On 2/23/2017 at 10:15 AM, 2manyKidzzz said:

That is great. It was just not ever emphasized where I was educated, or I didn't get it. Religion should be personal and help you daily. Daily as in every day. And if someone has a different religion, gasp.....they are fine. 

I also think the $24,000 is just mind boggling. It all seems ridiculous. Truly ridiculous. 

Whatever happened to the tax statement for the non profit they have?  Isn't that supposed to be public?

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

snipped

Someone blew up the picture on the wall of the Dullard bathroom where D-Wreck got his haircut. Here's what we found: 

imageproxy.jpg

Just as weird, is that Jill and Derick have a photo of JB and Michelle above their bed.  Who on earth wants their in laws wedding photo above their own bed?  

This photo was posted by Dean Dillard a couple of weeks ago.  

If you zoom in, it's Michelle winking and holding the marriage certificate.  I also thought it was weird that this photo was taken in their bedroom.  I don't know about you all, but visitors don't generally go in my bedroom.    Unless, maybe Israel's crib is in there and Deena went to pick him up from a nap?

5 hours ago, Karma said:

If you zoom in, it's Michelle winking and holding the marriage certificate.  I also thought it was weird that this photo was taken in their bedroom.  I don't know about you all, but visitors don't generally go in my bedroom.    Unless, maybe Israel's crib is in there and Deena went to pick him up from a nap?

It could be a guest bedroom. Still weird but less weird than in their bedroom

6 hours ago, anotherone said:

Whatever happened to the tax statement for the non profit they have?  Isn't that supposed to be public?

Derick is just emulating his favorite president, so he's not releasing it.

38 minutes ago, flycat said:

It could be a guest bedroom. Still weird but less weird than in their bedroom

I think it's their bedroom.  This video is of Jill's labour and shows that same room.        Yes, it would be less weird if it was a guest bedroom, but there's no way I'd be having my in laws wedding photo -or any photo of them in any of our bedrooms!

8 hours ago, marmalade said:

Awww.....look at D-Wreck Missionarying with a translator to six people, and Jilly Muffin showing off the Giant White Baby to the native children. How precious! 

LOL. The lack of interest in what the Dillards have to say never fails to ammuse me. :)

Ah having to pay for a translator probably accounts for a large chunk of that 24K USD. A skilled real-time instant translation does not come cheap.

It does beg the question of why Dullard can't just preach in a place that has English speakers, like, oh, I don't know, maybe the US.

I can't shake off the feeling that Jill and Derick feel superior to those people because they are white white, not just somehow mixed with white, but white white white. And...they have a blonde baby, a SON. The way Jill underlined teh fact that Israel was so light and white and big and that he was admired by the locals just because of that  made me  think that. I really don't like the racial undertones those missions are taking on. But maybe they really are just thinking about the religious aspectt? who knows...

Aren't Jill and Derick staying in the Duggar owned and furnished guest house? Not trying to WK for them, but the house was clearly decorated by JB/M since it is their house, after all. J/D aren't staying long term so why bother re-decorating or changing anything? And we all know JB/M love themselves so the photos are no surprise. 

If this were my family and my parents had a guest house I were staying in short-term and rent free, I wouldn't be changing things either. Though, realistically I may discreetly take a photo or two down... especially the bathroom where I am standing naked to get in the shower and have to look at my dad. Weird. (Though, probably not seen as weird when the girl grew up with a photo of teenaged daddy framed in her room to lust over. gag.) 

4 hours ago, Foudeb said:

Ah having to pay for a translator probably accounts for a large chunk of that 24K USD. A skilled real-time instant translation does not come cheap.

It does beg the question of why Dullard can't just preach in a place that has English speakers, like, oh, I don't know, maybe the US.

I think they have a very narrow and unfavorable view of foreigners, and they think they all live in third world, war torn places and have never even heard the word Jesus before, so they have to go rescue them first. 

On 24-2-2017 at 6:30 PM, OyToTheVey said:

EDIT: OMG THAT PICTURE IS IN THE BATHROOM!?!?! WHY WOULD THEY WANT THAT WHEN IN THERE? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Maybe it "helps" with morning sickness...? ;-) :-) ;-)

5 minutes ago, BemusedByFundamentalism said:

How??? To get it all out quickly? :)

for people so big on procreation they sure do have an intimate knowledge of the "cock block".  After I drew horns on  Jim Bobs head I'd toss that shit like it was last nights duggar place setting.

8 minutes ago, BemusedByFundamentalism said:

If you mean it would aid in bringing it up when you were feeing queasy, that would do it for sure!

14 hours ago, marmalade said:

Person 1, Male: " dammit, they told me the only thing i would have to do is open the door with the keys. And shut afterwards. Nobody told me they would invite me for that! Man, i wanted a cool beer and now i am stuck here. "

Person 2, female, girlfriend of person 1:" he said he only has to open and shut the doors. Like the keeper of keys in hogwarts. I made jokes about dating the central american keeper of keys. And now this! And why is this white stranger telling US, that dating ist a sin??? Man, i wanted a cool beer and now i am stuck here."

Person 3, female:" i will never again try to borrow jills new crockpot. I will find a job and buy one for myself. A borrowed crockpot is not enough when it comes to these sermons.What was i thinking?"

Person 4, female:" shit next time i will not forget my umbrella. I only searched a place to hide from the rain. 

Persons 5, female :" where is the Dinner? I thought a Welcome home sermon would include a Welcome home meal! Man, even the catholics serve some bread! At least bread! And where is that hot soccer player? I thought he would be the one speaking!"

Person6, female:" do not Fall asleep. Do not fall asleep. Do not fall asleep!"

Derrick, :" Yes! Six new people! Yes! I am a good preacher."

25 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

If you mean it would aid in bringing it up when you were feeing queasy, that would do it for sure!

28 minutes ago, Incognito22 said:

How??? To get it all out quickly? :)

for people so big on procreation they sure do have an intimate knowledge of the "cock block".  After I drew horns on  Jim Bobs head I'd toss that shit like it was last nights duggar place setting.

Yes, that is exactly what I mean :pb_lol:

I don't know. When I spend a month in South America, I can hold my own in public and I've never had a day of Spanish instruction beyond a self-paced book. Not that I would be confident preaching, but after a year, if the Dillards were actually interacting with the locals, on a daily basis, they should have some decent, basic Spanish skills.

Yikes, that video. "See the Moment Jill Duggar's Water Breaks on 19 Kids And Counting!!!" The way TLC markets this show is so bizarre and garbage-firey.

16 hours ago, marmalade said:

imageproxy.jpg

Jim Boob looks just like this Diestic Satanist I dated in college in this picture. I say deistic because LaVeyan Satanism is pretty atheistic, and that's probably what most people think of when they think of Satanists, but this guy literally worshipped Satan as a deity instead of symbolically like LaVeyans.

So now I am picturing Jim Boob turning to Michelle and saying, in my ex's voice, "I summoned the Goetian demon of labor and merchants in our living room, baby! Now we shall always be wealthy off the labor of other people, mwahahahaha!" :evil-laugh:

17 hours ago, marmalade said:

imageproxy.jpg

This reminds me of how warren jeffs makes everyone have his photos in all their rooms.

12 minutes ago, Pukingpearl said:

This reminds me of how warren jeffs makes everyone have his photos in all their rooms.

I was just going to say these two think WAY to much of themselves.   

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived