IGNORED

Seewalds 16 - 8 Players Short of an O-Line

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

Cute baby, pity it's the spawn of Satan...

I wouldn't call Ben or Jessa Satan. They don't even seem like they're the worst in the Duggar family-- Derick, for instance, seems more hateful than either J or B. 

7 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

I wouldn't call Ben or Jessa Satan. They don't even seem like they're the worst in the Duggar family-- Derick, for instance, seems more hateful than either J or B. 

Agreed. Let's not forget about Joshly either.

Awww, the newest addition looks plenty healthy and cute to me. 

IMO, The Satan role is rather fluid in that large family. At any given, any one of them could be holding or playing the douche card.

To me, all newborns look like potatoes. He's a very cute potato, though. Damn Jessa and her cute babies. I looked like a thumb.

1 hour ago, Malizabeth said:

Nope, definitely not planned cs.  I am jealous of her quick labor.  My baby number two took 22 hours.  And she was tiny for a 40 weeker at 6 lb 12 oz. :tw_bawling:

I've heard smaller babies tend to take longer but i dont know how true it is but my anecdotal evidence is my 6lb1oz (first) baby was 26 hours (at 39 weeks 6 days) and my 7lb13oz was 4 hours (41 weeks). My twins were... An hourish (36 weeks) once the induction hit and they were 5lb2oz and 5lb8oz so i dont know if that blows my anecdotal evidence out of the water, i blame the induction.

46 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

And we don't know what lurks beneath the surface of all the rest of them. Jeremy makes my eye twitch. 

57 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

My aunt wins. She got in labor at around 7 am and my cousin was born around 10 am. They barely had time to squeeze in an epidural

My second baby was born in less than two hours after the first contraction. I actually didn't think we would make it to the hospital. And he was 9lbs no epidural. 

Traumatic to say the least.

Is Spugeon still in diapers? These kids are in for a rude awakening unless they have a secret nanny hidden somewhere. Then again maybe things will be pretty easy for them. It's not like they have to wake up for work after the baby has cried all night. 

I just can't imagine being in my early twenties spending all my time feeding babies and changing diapers. Omg. It's so bizarre how kids are these people's hobby. 

2 hours ago, Eatingintheprayercloset said:

imagine being named Spurgeon while your little brother is a Matthew.........

A member of my family has two daughters - the older one has an incredibly terrible / weird name (not Spurgeon or Spurgeonette, but close) and the younger one has a name that is quite normal. I always worry about Daughter #1 getting a complex when she grows up and realizes the hand she has been dealt.

1 minute ago, VeganCupcake said:

Is Spugeon still in diapers? These kids are in for a rude awakening unless they have a secret nanny hidden somewhere. Then again maybe things will be pretty easy for them. It's not like they have to wake up for work after the baby has cried all night. 

He's only 15 months old! Lots of boys aren't potty trained until closer to 3. So I bet she has another year and a half of two in diapers! 

13 minutes ago, MargaretElliott said:

To me, all newborns look like potatoes. He's a very cute potato, though. Damn Jessa and her cute babies. I looked like a thumb.

Same boat. I never thought human babies were really that cute. Hell, I think my niece is on the bland side. So far for me Jessa's spawns been the only cute infants I have ever seen

3 minutes ago, VeganCupcake said:

I just can't imagine being in my early twenties spending all my time feeding babies and changing diapers. Omg. It's so bizarre how kids are these people's hobby. 

My friends boys are 22 months apart and she had a huuuuuuuuge rude awakening when it came to bed time and diapers. 

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He's only 15 months old! Lots of boys aren't potty trained until closer to 3. So I bet she has another year and a half of two in diapers! 

And by then she will have another one in diapers!

I would say two in diapers would be hard, but Ben takes care of the output doesn't he? If it's all on Ben...poor Ben

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

...by which time she'll probably have another one. It could be years before she has less than two in diapers.

I had two in diapers for 18 months. It was horrible. And they are both shit sleepers. 

It looks like Spurgeon II may be a blondie.

1 minute ago, Rachel333 said:

...by which time she'll probably have another one. It could be years before she has less than two in diapers.

and there goes her plan to adopt 

1 minute ago, nst said:

and there goes her plan to adopt 

Lol it was never a real plan. Just big talk for the rabid prolifers to eat up for the show.

54 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

Agreed. Let's not forget about Joshly either.

I try not to think about Joshley, but you're right. Out of the adult Duggars (born Duggars + Michelle, not including Duggar in-laws), he seems like the worst.

Special mention goes to the mother and father of the year who gave him a slap on the wrist and continued to produce children they couldn't care for while not putting in substantial protections for their girls. Oh, and who continued to subscribe to a belief system that blames them for being assaulted.

Yeah, Ben and Jessa definitely aren't the worst Duggars. As far as we know, they're all talk, unlike her parents and older brother. 

Well shoot, I get busy for the day and then come online to this--I was wrong!!! Boo. 

Well, now I need a boy's name guess, so count me in for Calvin Brady. 

That is one cute kid and looks SO much like Spurge! (Bleh. "Spurge". It sounds like....a euphemism for vomit.) 

Awww. Baby is cute and looks very similar to his brother. I forgot how cute Spurgeon was as a newborn. They both have beautiful skin and Jessa's lips.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived