IGNORED

Girl Defined

onlysaneperson

7 hours ago, FundieFarmer said:

the youth leaders actually didn’t like me very much (afraid of protective parents who were interfering in youth ministry whenever I wasn’t happy, which was always so I eventually shut up about it bc that was easier). I was admittedly socially awkward with little tolerance for fake chipper youth leaders who favored the popular kids who were also always happy.

I feel like we had the same church youth group experience. I was socially awkward, poorly dressed and had parents who complained about stuff and wouldn't let me participate in some of the events because they were deemed too "worldly". It did not make the youth group like me. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

If I didn't know better I'd swear this girl was tweaking meth.  She's acting beyond high -- uber-high?.

It must be absolutely mentally and physically exhausting to be around her for more than 5 min.  I'd be running away so fast you'd just see a blur.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I've never been so excited! about seeing so much exciting! excited! hand waving and dark fingernails!  Youtube thinks I need to watch a Girl Defined video on God-honoring makeup!, but I'm totally all like nope, just hells NOPE! 

• Haha 7

I feel like we had the same church youth group experience. I was socially awkward, poorly dressed and had parents who complained about stuff and wouldn't let me participate in some of the events because they were deemed too "worldly". It did not make the youth group like me. 

Ugh. I wish my youth leaders had been better with me. I might have not hated everything so much and felt I had somewhere to turn. No wonder so many youths are running from the church. If they have shitty youth leaders coupled with Youths for Christ on Crack like Emma & Sadie Robertson, well...I couldn’t have done it.
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

• 1 month later...

I know this is not a parody, but it almost feels like it. Guy on the left is somehow giving me David Waller-vibes.

• Upvote 2

:deadhorse: Can they talk about anything new?!  Also, I honestly (no snark) don't understand the hyper focus on reading the bible. Why? What does that do? 

Ps....major pecan vibes. The part where he says "why are we even doing this!" :dance: yaaaaa lol. 

Make-Up Twitter is going in on these girls. This video is actually ridiculous. I have no idea how makeup can be dishonoring to God unless you're using your liquid liner to draw a pentagram on your forehead. The responses on twitter and Youtube to this video are HILARIOUS! 

A few things: 

1. Why do I need to pray before doing my makeup? 

2. I don't understand how makeup can be raunchy unless I draw cleavage on my face. 

3. Does a bomb-ass glitter cut-crease count as "reflecting holiness and purity"? 

4. Do they realize that most of these products were created by members of the LGBT community? As well as many makeup techniques. 

5. If my winged-eyeliner is sharp enough, can I cut the Devil with it? 

6. I hate when people tell me I look "different" with makeup on. Like I hope so. My foundation was $43 dollars and I had to wait 3-restocks until I could order my highlighter. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 19
  • Love 3

• Jinder Roles changed the title to How to Wear Makeup In A God-Houring Way (Video)

IMG_4098.thumb.PNG.31b7a82ed4bf88b3e33d4df61887722e.PNG

They sell stuff and they ask for donations. Look at these two, seriously.

I'll keep donating to my local humane society instead. Abandoned and abused animals need help. These two girls do not.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 6

Maybe JRod should watch this :562479514c500_32(1):

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 17
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Why do they all look like they're acting? The fake laughs, exaggerated expressions, heavy-handed dialogue... it all looks like an snl sketch.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

Watched about 15 seconds and decided I have too few minutes remaining in my life to spend 14 more on these darlings. 

That includes the possibility that I live to be 100.  

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

"O.M.G. Becky, look at her butt."

I was waiting for that, didn't happen.

What twits. 

My fav quote under video

"This video made me physically whiter"

Hahahaha!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

I love makeup and am always searching for new reasons to feed my habit, but silly me I forgot to use God. Good thing I watched this video. I've been wanting to try the new Pat McGrath eyeshadow palettes ($170 each!). As I have reasonable duplicates of all the shades and literally dozens of eyeshadow palettes already I could not justify the cost....until now. Turns out Jesus wants me to buy the palette I covet AND Jesus also thinks I need to go to the Bite cosmetics lab near me to get a custom made lipstick or two to match ($150). Luckily God (the Father) points out that good eyeshadow is nothing if not balanced with a good base so its: la mer foundation ($140), by Terry hyaluronic powder ($75), Surratt Blush ($38), Victoria Beckham x Estee Lauder bronzer ($78) and Becca champagne pop highlight ($46) and Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products (brow whiz $27) and Urban decay setting spray ($40) (no need for mascara - God tells me that lash extensions will be more holy). The Holy Ghost has informed me that all this is NOTHING if not balanced with good skin care so looks like I've got a lot of shopping to do. 

Thanks girls!

Edited by browngrl
more products lol
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 19
  • Love 2

These guys are my fundie favs!  They're so ridiculous. I did actually buy their book 'cause I just wanted to know what they would say, but I sent it back for a refund.

57 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

These guys are my fundie favs!  They're so ridiculous. I did actually buy their book 'cause I just wanted to know what they would say, but I sent it back for a refund.

They're one of my favorites to hate follow too. Has Kristen addressed her infertility again? It seems like years since she's brought that up.

Bethany's dude is exactly who I would have pictured her with. As much as they talk about meekness, I think that Bethany is naturally the "pants wearer" in a relationship. So bossy.

• Upvote 3

On 9/18/2017 at 10:15 AM, L1o2u3 said:

Breaking News: Kristen masturbated as a teen. Haha. https://www.girldefined.com/5-reasons-girls-arent-honest-about-their-sexual-struggles 

I find their blog to be so boring... hopefully their new book is more snarkworthy. 

Ugh.  No, no, and no. That's very private and personal.  Like, omg, I can't even believe she wrote that in her fundie world!  Ew to the fundie guys reading that!  Personally,  I have no issues with folks masturbating ( except in public, of course) but this just seems very intrusive and wrong in their lifestyle.  For people who aren't supposed to focus on sex, they sure do!  Shame she feels the need to write that private moment out for all to read.  I'm really cringing thinking of fundie men reading that!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

using your liquid liner to draw a pentagram on your forehead.

What would they think of this look?

image.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 5
  • Love 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic