IGNORED

Girl Defined

onlysaneperson

2 minutes ago, theotherelise said:

She said she was 24 weeks pregnant on October 30, so that would make her due around February 19.

I swear her pregnancy is lasting forever. I feel like the more annoying I find the fundie, the longer their pregnancy seems.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 3

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2019 at 12:57 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I swear her pregnancy is lasting forever. I feel like the more annoying I find the fundie, the longer their pregnancy seems.

I'd love to see a ranking!

• Haha 4

Birthy just did a q and a about dàáâåvy junior and how she and dæäāãv sr plan to approach birth and medical stuff. Among other things she stayed that
-“she’s one of those weirdos that wants to go through childbirth rather than opt out of the pain with an epidural or a c section”, which is a wild take on what a c section entails
-that they don’t plan on telling us whether they’re going to vaccinate and that it’s a personal choice to be made by each family. She says she’s done her research and has made her decision. She’s for sure not vaccinating and I’m sure she doesn’t realise the irony of her harping on about not judging the “personal decision” she’s making about her child’s health
-that they’re not going to tell us if they plan to circumcise or not. I think this is perfectly appropriate—while I don’t support circumcision I certainly don’t support talking about your kid’s genitals on the internet

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, CurlyWurly said:

Birthy just did a q and a about dàáâåvy junior and how she and dæäāãv sr plan to approach birth and medical stuff. Among other things she stayed that
-“she’s one of those weirdos that wants to go through childbirth rather than opt out of the pain with an epidural or a c section”, which is a wild take on what a c section entails
-that they don’t plan on telling us whether they’re going to vaccinate and that it’s a personal choice to be made by each family. She says she’s done her research and has made her decision. She’s for sure not vaccinating and I’m sure she doesn’t realise the irony of her harping on about not judging the “personal decision” she’s making about her child’s health
-that they’re not going to tell us if they plan to circumcise or not. I think this is perfectly appropriate—while I don’t support circumcision I certainly don’t support talking about your kid’s genitals on the internet

It’s always fun when smug women like her make statements about how the birth of her child will go when she’s never even given birth before. Oh and c sections are quite painful. My good friend had pain from her c section for weeks after. It wasn’t some easy breezy thing. Neither of my children’s births went exactly how I wanted them to go. They rarely do. I really wanted an epidural with my second but it wasn’t in the cards. The pain was insane. Princess Bethany will learn pretty quickly that babies rarely do exactly what you want. I don’t wish anything bad on her, but I hope she at least opens her mind to the possibility that an epidural could be helpful or a c section could be necessary. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s always fun when smug women like her make statements about how the birth of her child will go when she’s never even given birth before. Oh and c sections are quite painful. My good friend had pain from her c section for weeks after. It wasn’t some easy breezy thing. Neither of my children’s births went exactly how I wanted them to go. They rarely do. I really wanted an epidural with my second but it wasn’t in the cards. The pain was insane. Princess Bethany will learn pretty quickly that babies rarely do exactly what you want. I don’t wish anything bad on her, but I hope she at least opens her mind to the possibility that an epidural could be helpful or a c section could be necessary. 

exactly! I've had 3 children - 1st one epidural; 2nd one - only Stadol, she came too fast for an epidural; 3rd one c-section. I didn't want a c-section but it was the only way to make sure #3 and I were safe in delivery. C-section hurt for nearly 6 weeks and now I have a sharp stabbing pain (what I imagine would be like if you stabbed an ice pick in the exact same spot each time it acts up) in my left ovary every few periods because of stupid scar tissue. 

Yeah, Bethy needs lighten up. Babies and mamas sometimes need plan b, c, d, e to come into this world! 

And Bethany, you are not smarter than the scientists, vaccinate your kid! 

Edited by quiversR4hunting
  • Upvote 7

Circumcise, don’t circumcise, I don’t care, and I’m pleasantly impressed she’s keeping that info to herself. 

But this “I’m not sharing about vaccinations” pisses me off because I 100% assume she’s anti-vax and that directly negatively impacts others!! Princess Bethany* and others of her ilk would convince me of their love for others if they actually did things that demonstrate that, like vaccinating their kids!

*shamelessly stealing this apt title from @JermajestyDuggar.

Edited by Giraffe
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 2

I used to be anti-vax, after taking my oldest (as a baby) to a naturopath. I really thought I was doing the best for her and my other two when they came. This was late-90s into the mid-10s.

The thing that broke through my shell was the argument that immune-suppressed people rely on the herd immunity that comes from high vaccination rates. That was about five years ago.

The irony, which isn't funny at all, is that my oldest has since developed lupus and is now on immune suppressing drugs. She never received the final doses of mmr, and now she can’t have them because of the live virus.

This shit is real, and there are more people out there to consider than yourself. Solid, science-based facts about vaccination are easy to find nowadays.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 18

Reddit has some excellent screen grabs from their latest chat online. In one, Pregnant Bethany is examining her nails while Kirsten speaks candidly and sadly about her struggles with infertility. It’s quite cold.

They also reveal that when Kirsten shopped for her wedding dress around 23-24, Bethany decided to buy a dress from the same shop. Then she apparently hid the giant dress in a presumably even more giant closet for years. 
They also compare Bethany’s “extended singleness” to Kirsten’s infertility and multiple miscarriages. 
All this from the “girls” who brought us the internet Gold of “how to wear your makeup in a god-honoring fashion.”

Edited by apandaaries
  • Upvote 2
  • WTF 6
  • Love 1

C-sections are far from a walk in the park. Every woman I know who had both vaginal births and C-sections would choose v-births (excluding any complications) hands down. It’s tough enough caring for a newborn without having to cope with recuperation from major abdominal surgery at the same time. And then there’s the fun of being restricted from climbing stairs when your laundry room is most likely in the basement.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic