IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Butthead #1" and "#2" seem very passive aggressive and in my opinion were posted as little jab towards the mothers of these girls, on the chance they visit his page and see the names he calls them. These little girls are totally innocent and he uses them shamelessly. Does he need attention? Post a picture of a pretty girl or a cute baby and he's sure to get a few "likes". 

And now he is claiming Rose is his child, again. How long before he "has no idea" who her father is, again? I guess when he needs attention. For now, pilfering photos from SJ's blog and posting them without credit on FB gets him a couple likes. 

Or maybe he just has an unhealthy obsession with butts and feces. Not the first time I've thought that hey, he should go live with the Nauglers. They have so much in common. Perpetual victimhood! Surrounded by bullies everywhere! Doesn't pay child support! The problem is everyone else! Hates the court system (except when it works in their favor)! Stalks and harasses any victim who dared to stand up for themselves! A fondness for fast food! Uses "christianity" to leech, grift and take, take, take. Poops in white buckets. Ooops. Maybe Russell hasn't done that one, yet. 

I cringed at the names Butthead #1 and #2....even directly at Rose that he has no idea about that darling innocent child is really like! 

Guys like him are fetish about crap, poop, shit, pee or any other bodily functions they get a kick out of. Who will fart the loudest and the most often is one of their games they play. Very juvenile!

Rusty has a 12 year old mentality in a man's body. He has NO boundaries of Lauren's space particularly when she is sleeping in her own bed. None. Particularly on FB or any social website.

I suspect SJ doesn't bother reading his FB page, but she could report those photos if she wanted. FB will pull reported photos of minors that were posted without permission. I can't imagine what Russ would say in that case. 

Yes, FB has a rule about posting minors without permission. "Lifting" pictures off from her blog and posting it elsewhere. It's a NO NO. Even the readers can report it, seeing it on FB and reading her blog, seeing the same pictures, different names of parents, etc. 

7 hours ago, KnittingOwl said:

I suspect SJ doesn't bother reading his FB page, but she could report those photos if she wanted. FB will pull reported photos of minors that were posted without permission. I can't imagine what Russ would say in that case. 

He'd pull his usual victim card, claiming scorned father who never had a fair shot at working out some kind of custody agreement with Sarah Jane. Of course it's all the fault of Sarah Jane, her husband, the guy who tends the parking lot near the courthouse, Kindall (because I'm sure he thinks Kindall has inside contacts in the court system or some other shit), and of course, that prejudiced evil judge who sold his soul for cash and is all about vigilante justice. Poor Rusty, it's always someone else's fault. 

I am tempted to craft a fake Facebook profile in order to post his racist rant on his Facebook dating post in the comment section under the women's comments.    But I fear that a vigilante judge will find me out and string me up and let Russ light me on fire.  

His shares on Facebook keep getting douchier and douchier. I'm sure any female who sees this will want to immediately run over to Rusty's place and give him the best night of his life. 

Screenshot_2017-04-14-12-25-36.png

I'm guessing that enough people have commented on his Grecian Formula hair and beard, and likely in a negative way, that he's shaved both the hair and the beard clean off.  

He's taking Lauren to the movies, although I don't particularly know if Fast and Furious or whatever the hell it's called is appropriate material for a little girl.  

Who takes photos of a playing movie and posts them on Facebook?  I mean, that's kind of pathetic.  Nothing else in the world to photograph?  At least there was not a selfie involved and that makes it a red letter day.

And what's with his using Kindall's brother to brag about how he knows someone 'famous' - on a TV show?  He HATES Kindall.  But I guess he likes that her brother gives him some sort of claim to bragging rights.  One degree of separation from someone on TV isn't terribly impressive.  

14 hours ago, ellacinders said:

One degree of separation from someone on TV isn't terribly impressive.  

Ol' Rusty is terribly NOT impressive.  At all.

Hope that Lauren has a nice day, anyway.  She seems like a sweetie.

Someone's broken into his car.  Dear, dear.  While I don't wish that on anyone, I also don't buy his sudden forgiveness filled, Super-Christian attitude toward the act.  

He's so kind, so caring, so empathetic about one in so much need they must break into his car.

Also, there's this:

Russell L DeJaynes Jr shared Anonymous's video.

15 hrs · 

This is one of these reason cops, lawyers and judges are being killed in America. Abuse of power, lack of common sense and empathy, corruption.

"Abuse of power, lack of common sense and empathy, corruption."

Aside from the irony of that statement in terms of who he is as a person, it's interesting that when cops abuse white people, suddenly, it's not okay.  But hey, they can treat others that way any day of the week, and Russ is perfectly okay with that.

There's been a fire at Russ's subsidized housing, a floor above them on the 12th floor.  Probably quite frightening for any child, let alone a child with mobility issues which now requires partial use of a wheel chair, to have to escape such a thing down 11 flights of stairs.  Glad no one was hurt.  

There seems to be a plethora of issues with this particular housing, from heroin junkies approaching the residents, vehicular break-ins,  to dead bodies being found in apartments, to this fire with a dead body.

Just previous to Russ's posting about his car being broken into, and this fire, he'd posted something about the good quality of a home environment he's providing to Lauren.  

Oddly, he now appears to have removed the post.  Or, perhaps I just cannot locate it in order to summon up the correct adjectives he utilized to describe their home environment.

Something about a quiet, calm place to live.  

I thought it was real nice of him to post a picture of a person being taken away on a stretcher. You know...when he was supposedly rushing his child out of the building.  I'm sure they appreciated it too.  He's a real class act.

Oh my gosh, I hope all the residents are ok - what a scare it must have been! 

The apartment building does seem less than ideal. I do think that a parent can provide a calm and nurturing environment for their child in less than ideal housing, but the thing that annoys me is that Russell seems to smugly insinuate that he has such a great and awesome home for Lauren in contrast to the home she is at the majority of the time with her mother. He just comes across as wanting everyone to think that HE is the REAL Christian parent. HE is the parent who provides the stable, loving home. It's because of HIM that Lauren has faith in God, is a sweet tempered child and has a generous and caring attitude. Now his less than ideal home is somehow, what, BETTER, than the home she has with her mom? 

He seems to be making no effort to improve his situation in life, in contrast to her mother. He actually has spiraled downward quite a bit in the last few years. 

I hope Lauren had a good Easter despite the terrifying emergency in her fathers apartment building  yesterday. And I hope Russell was able to help her feel safe, cared for and secure when he wasn't snapping photos and posting on FB. 

3 hours ago, Koala said:

I thought it was real nice of him to post a picture of a person being taken away on a stretcher. You know...when he was supposedly rushing his child out of the building.  I'm sure they appreciated it too.  He's a real class act.

I can't believe I'm not snarking on Rusty, but I can't find a photo of a person on a stretcher being taken away. The stretcher photo he posted doesn't have a person on it, just a pack of gear used by paramedics. Even Rusty wouldn't be trashy enough to post a photo of a person who lays dying. Unless he did and then took it down. Then I stand corrected, he's even skankier than I thought possible. 

I saw the name of the man who died in the fire at Glen Oak Towers, he graduated from the same high school I did and I went to school with his younger sister. I noticed in his obituary that donations may be made in his memory to a local mental health organization. How horribly sad and frustrating that so many are suffering from these problems. My thoughts are with his family. 

I'm glad Rusty let Lauren go home after all this ordeal. Reading it was scary enough and coming across the paramedics working on the deceased person, it has to be scary for Lauren. Hope she is ok after seeing all this happening. 

Sorry for the man and his family. Such a tragedy. Wondered how the fire got started.

Yesterday was little Rose's birthday. She is so adorable and beautiful!

Well, two years has passed. That end the paternity statue limitation for Russ for the state of Illinois if I remember right from the past posts of this SJ saga. 

And he celebrated by posting a photo of her with a happy birthday wish.  And a photo of the night sky.   Just like Feivel Mouskevitz.

I'm sure that will mean oh, so much to Rose one day.

Since he was determined not to really have to step up, and man up to have Rose in his life, she's better off without him.  He's a void she has no knowledge of.  

And Russ has made it pretty clear, he wanted a package deal.  He wanted Sarah.  The child would have been a nice, pretty 'family' accessory to show off and brag about.  

What he didn't want, was to lose Sarah and still be a single parent.  He doesn't want the responsibility of additional child support.  Probably not because he doesn't think she's worth it (I'm sure he thinks she is) but because he knows he will never, ever be able to afford it and continue to live the lifestyle of his choice, which is the path of least resistance, and the continuation of poor choices.

Bet Sarah's glad she dodged this bullet.  She and Russ would never have made it together, and I'm not sure why Russ thought he could swing the responsibility on his own.  Probably figured that David would provide the lion's share of income in the form of support for the 5 other children.

Just imagine, life for Sarah and her children with Russ.  Eight people, two of them babies, living in a tent - then a one bedroom subsidized apartment on the 10th floor?  Russ thinks getting Lauren out of that building while it was on fire was scary?  Think about having not only to get Lauren out, but six other children, two of them toddlers needing assistance as well.

Russ is out of the woods in terms of being financially responsible for Rose.  He lost Sarah.  There is no recouping that loss at this point, in any way, shape or form.

He needs to accept the responsibility for the outcome (and he alone is responsible), and move on.

I think NO WAY in heck he would get the other children belonging to SJ and David. No way. Just Rose. Come to find out that the name Talitha Rose isn't Rose's real name. Wishful thinking of a name? Or use the internet name on purpose?

Yes, it frees Russ of ALL financial obligation. However Lauren and Rose still remain half sisters and I hope they do continue the relationship between the two of them. However I think Russ will pry Lauren for information about Rose and maybe SJ. Who knows. 

Yes, Russ needs to move on. Quit pining about "what if's". Seen a picture of Rose and David, very happy together, playing, having a GREAT time. Wonderful to see that! Rose considered David as her FATHER. 

I was wondering about the extra name.  Rose is indeed a beautiful child.  Russ is indeed a gigantic asshole.  (Pardon my words, I know it's Sunday and all.)

Oh, I didn't mean to imply that Russ would get Sarah's other children.  What I meant was, if she stayed with him, her other children would live  with them as well.  Courts like to keep all the children together, with their mother if at all possible.  NO way would Sarah leave her children with David to go off and have a life with Russ and their baby.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived