IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

Christopher Titus also has a youtube video called "I suck as a parent."

I wonder why Russ isn't sharing that one?

Nothing says, "I love you" to your child, like treating her mother like crap at every opportunity.   I guarantee you he hates his own mother, and he therefore hates all women.  And wants to punish them.  Feel sorry for his daughter when she's older and sees through his crap and starts pulling away.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Who doesn't love a rant about "psychobitches" and domestic violence on Mothers' Day? 

Nice way to make sure she knows who he's talking about... that's a family case number.

What a great example of Christian love and forgiveness...

1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

Christopher Titus also has a youtube video called "I suck as a parent."

I wonder why Russ isn't sharing that one?

Nothing says, "I love you" to your child, like treating her mother like crap at every opportunity.   I guarantee you he hates his own mother, and he therefore hates all women.  And wants to punish them.  Feel sorry for his daughter when she's older and sees through his crap and starts pulling away.

Amen. He very clearly hates women, he only sees them as whores, sluts, bitches, and his slaves. Except for Aunt Janet, who seems to think he's wonderful. That recording made my blood fucking boil, I had to stop less than two minutes in. 

With the crap we know about Russell Sr., it's most likely Rusty hates his mom too. I'm sure he blames her for all the issues in his life, as he is always a victim. Poor Rusty. 

2 hours ago, OhTheDrama said:

Nice way to make sure she knows who he's talking about... that's a family case number.

I was wondering what that was. What a sick and scary human being. 

Christ on a cracker, he is such a turd. Zero class, and loved the spelling a grammatically challenged post about poor grumpy Bob. Here is a clue why Bob may be so grumpy Rusty - you are telling the world about his puss "pockects" and the tube draining them from his "buttox". Did you think Bob May not appreciate that being shared?

I noticed no one 'liked' his Mother's Day post.  Wonder if he noticed it too.  Probably not, because I bet he's drinking.  Surely Lauren is with her Mom today and he's pissed and lonely.

Jeez I wish just one of his friends would tell him they're sick of the bitter victim crap and to knock it off.  

But likely, most of them have simply cut his feed and never see what he posts unless he's tagged them.

Every once in a while, he will post something along the lines of "hey if you can see my posts, hit like" because he's worried that this is happening.

You don't need to test it, Russ.  It IS happening.   The 13 people who respond are probably the last 13 people who haven't  cut your feed.

3 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

I was wondering what that was. What a sick and scary human being. 

Yes. There's something very, very wrong with that man. 

I'm still waiting on the evidence that either of the mothers of his children are "psycho bitches"? Co-dependent? Yes. Poor taste in men? Certainly. But I've yet to hear of any concrete evidence that either has ever been violent with him or attempted anything close to the character assassinations that Russ engages in on a regular basis. 

His own father had domestic violent past with women. Nothing new about that. Like Dad, like son!

Hmmm, wondering what's the case number is. The story continues!

8 hours ago, OhTheDrama said:

What a great example of Christian love and forgiveness...

Its the continuation of the family court issues between Russ and Lauren's mom. Good God I swear he is taking her back to court AGAIN! He probably didn't get to have Lauren for Mother's Day weekend.

3 minutes ago, EweSheep said:

Its the continuation of the family court issues between Russ and Lauren's mom. Good God I swear he is taking her back to court AGAIN! He probably didn't get to have Lauren for Mother's Day weekend.

No, this is not his weekend with Lauren, as he had her last weekend. They seem to do an every other weekend schedule, with additional time during school breaks and holidays. 

He shouldn't get her for Mother's Day weekend.   That's a given.  He'll get his friggin turn next month, for crying out loud.  What an infantile, petulant, immature, pathetic excuse for a man and father.

Jesus, Russ.  Grow a pair that mean something other than indiscriminate procreation.

And Russ - have you noticed that NO ONE likes your bitch posts?  They will sometimes hit the  like button on your more mundane posts.  They don't comment or hit like on your pissy bitchy posts because they don't give a shit, and they know you caused the problem's you're bitching about.

Get a clue.  

It's the case number for the custody battle for Lauren. He's not exactly equipped to parent Lauren full-time- he can't get his shit together enough to hold down a job and other very basic adult responsibilities, there's no way he'd manage to keep track of all the extra tasks involved in parenting a special-needs child. Given that Lauren's mother seems to be a caring, devoted, and responsible human being, I assume he's pissed that he's out of money and can't continue to use the court to harass his ex. If it were really about Lauren, he'd start with not calling her mother names, so yet another asshole move that's about Russ's desire to hurt Lauren's mother. Which is textbook abuser behavior.

For instance, it is common for abusers to berate and attack the mother in front of the children, to criticize her inadequacies as a homemaker, to call her names, and curse her in front of the children. It is also common for abusers to criticize her as a person, to encourage the children not to obey her, and to take active steps to undermine her activities with the children such as denying her money to take them places or keeping her from leaving the house to attend children’s school or athletic functions. An abuser will often blame his own failings on her (e.g., telling the children that it is her fault that he cannot see them more often, they cannot go to a movie, that she failed to tell him about an event, that there is not enough money in the house), and he will generally insult and undermine her parenting...

Batterers’ vendettas against their children’s mothers are also often played out in aggressive litigation against her, especially over custody. Custody litigation is an ‘‘ideal’’ mechanism for denigrating the mother by providing a forum for attacks on her dignity and competence as a mother while enlisting court personnel to join the attack ... Moreover, many mothers view losing custody—especially to their abuser—as the worst that could happen to them.

http://www.dvleap.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=dUauj0V-0Fs=&tabid=181

Sound like anyone we know?

^ So true!!!!!!!!!! That alone describes Russ to a "T"! Abusers can also twist things around to get people to believe him that he is such a GREAT father, a better parent than Lauren's mom! 

If he profuses that Lauren's mom is the "abuser", maybe that is why she is fighting him or telling him to "bring it on, see you in court!". I bet her lawyers are laughing at him. 

I bet he wanted part of Lauren's SS money as well. Sorry ol Russ, that SSD is Lauren's money and her mother has that right to provide that money to Lauren's NEEDS, not Rusty's!

Russ, go find a job!

Heavens, can you imagine if something happened to Lauren's mom without a directive in place to secure her custody?  Hope Kindall has something in place that would remand primary custody of Lauren to a family member who has the emotional and economic means to properly care for her.

I would hate to think that should something happen to Kindall, that Russ would get custody.  Can you imagine Lauren's quality of life should that occur?  

Does Lauren get Social Security disability payments, or some other government assistance? My bet is that's what Russ really wants, along with revenge on her mom & to be able to humblebrag about raising a special needs child as a single dad.

Maybe he thinks having custody of Lauren will allow him to get a woman to marry him to help out.

I am sure she may have been qualified for SSD for the extra help under Kindall's care and guardianship to manage her funds for her expenses. Unless Kindall can support her and her wages can deal with that instead of using government assistance for Lauren. By all means, either way, Lauren deserves it even us, the taxpayers, will glady support her.

Yes, valid reason if something would happen to Kindall. Maybe Kindall's mom or Kindall's siblings, Lauren's aunts and uncles can take on the guardianship of Lauren. But as laws states, the parent will be the sole custody of Lauren, if and when something does happen to Kindall. Let's hope she already had that in place in the will, her lawyers all lined up in case that happens that Russ is not fit for sole custody of Lauren. Even if they choose to do so, to come in here in FJ for Rusty's posts, since many of us had copied his FB posts of his mental status. I would be very hard pressed to give full custody to Russ if I was the judge. Glad I am not, I would hate to find out later my judgement didn't go so well and the child's life and mental status was at stake.

He's now singing karaoke with folks from all over the world thanks to some app, and of course he has to be self deprecating and sing "She Hates Me". Gee, I can't imagine why women feel that way about you, Rusty. 

And poor Grumpy Bob's appendix burst, so good buddy Russ is heading over to the hospital to be with Bob. Russ posted gruesome photos from a boating accident too, classy as always. 

And, always at the ready to outdo himself, in between his postings about his friend's dire condition, as he sits there he's also enjoying his pretend time machine and going the distance to win free stuff as he sits at his friend's bedside.

Russell L. DeJaynes - evermore the intrepid multi-tasker.

And bless his heart, Russ is tired, worn out .....but happy to see his friend doing better.

If Russ thinks he's tired and worn out from sitting and playing on his phone trying to win stuff while his friend suffers, imagine how his friend feels.

Probably...just ever so slightly more tired and worn out than Russ.  But just ever so slightly.  Not like, a lot more.

Now, I realize I wasn't there, and don't know the whole story, only the yarn that Russ has spun, but I'm going to hazard the guess that Russ's proffered selflessness was more likely due to the fact that he also didn't happen to have anything more pressing to deal with, like...employment.  And, hospitals have nurses and staff to charm.  I bet Russ, the ardent multi-tasker also endeavored to keep his charm skills up to date in between 'win this trailer' posts.

Seems his friend has a spouse or significant other who was is more likely to be the individual involved in getting the poor guy to the hospital.  Russ probably simply 'agreed' that he ought to go, rather than the be instrument who talked the guy into life saving treatment.

Oh gee, our Russ is on a spiritual contact high today. Good for him.  He's probably tried to Facebook friend the entire staff and is busy as a bee convincing them how great a friend he is.

If Lauren's mother got seriously, life threateningly ill, would Russ do the same for the mother of his child?  Nope.  He'd be jealous of the attention she was getting and post a slew of vicious, nasty comments.

You may be fooling the staff at the hospital, Russ, but God sees right through that crap.  He expects you to apply the same behavior toward your child's mother.

And you don't have the cojones to do it.

So. I promised I wouldn't post here anymore, because as much as I enjoy the occasional fundie news, this is not my personal way of perceiving, much less of speaking out on the world at large. But here's the thing, I keep seeing this thread being renewed, time and again, for no good reason whatsoever. Nothing happens in this poor schmuck's life, people. Give it up. 

Is Russell even a fundy? Why is he being discussed so relentlessly at freejinger if he is, at best, your regular conservative American guy who occasionally goes to church and spouts off on jeezus here and there? He's just a garden variety jerk:  a hypocrite. He's a bad father and a misogynist, sure,  but  that's as commonplace as a white middle-America guy can get. Why keep picking at him? Leave him alone to live his life. Don't tell me its about his exes: they seem to be holding up just fine on their own, and I doubt they appreciate the needless airing of their private lives online (especially Kindall). The kids (all of them) deserve better, too.  

You guys started this because of his connection with Sarah and David, who do/did seem to legitimately live the lifestyle, but it now the Russel-bashing has a life of its own that is not that different from mindless bullying. 

As for Sarah and David, who seemed to have wised up and stopped posting about their lives online, why keep their names on the thread title? Aren't they entitled to move on? If you have genuine news on them, if they are living a fundy/hypocritical lifestyle... go ahead; it's the board's mission statement, right? But otherwise, let them be.

Aaaand now go ahead and bash me. It's okay. I just wanted to give you guys some food for thought. 

Well, on the one hand, longskirtlonghair has a point.  And I think we could all use some self-reflection from time to time.

Why ARE we here?  Don't we have anything better to do?   Who are we to criticize anyone we don't personally know?  Who are we to criticize anyone at all?

On the other hand, what I'm not comprehending from longskirtlonghair's post is why it's okay to discuss one public attention hounding fundie hypocrite and not a public attention hounding hypocrite who shoehorned his way into a fundie family portrait.

Perhaps, we ought not discuss any of them, lest they discuss us.

The difference on that being, they seek fame, and proudly display ugly behavior.  I'm not seeking fame and I keep my Facebook private.  If I were seeking fame, and kept my Facebook public, then I freely invite criticism.  As do the aforementioned individuals.

Next time Russ starts up something stupid, maybe he deserved a FJ thread of his own without Sarah and David's name brought up.

Russ does know how to get FJ's attention. He is that good. 

I agree to a point, we have been re hashing it over and over and nothing new like the Nauglers. I know eventually we will move on to the next Fundie news.

8 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Well, on the one hand, longskirtlonghair has a point.  And I think we could all use some self-reflection from time to time.

Why ARE we here?  Don't we have anything better to do?   Who are we to criticize anyone we don't personally know?  Who are we to criticize anyone at all?

On the other hand, what I'm not comprehending from longskirtlonghair's post is why it's okay to discuss one public attention hounding fundie hypocrite and not a public attention hounding hypocrite who shoehorned his way into a fundie family portrait.

Perhaps, we ought not discuss any of them, lest they discuss us.

The difference on that being, they seek fame, and proudly display ugly behavior.  I'm not seeking fame and I keep my Facebook private.  If I were seeking fame, and kept my Facebook public, then I freely invite criticism.  As do the aforementioned individuals.

Russell was involved with a Fundie woman and got her knocked up. He also claims to be this Jesus type who in the same sentence will refer to his baby mamas in words I won't use. He's a total hypocrite himself. 

Why do we talk about any of these folks? Because they don't mind publicizing their lives and beliefs online and on social media. If they were hurt or offended by our snarking they would go private. I do my best to try and not snark excessively, for many of us this is a way to vent, get some good laughs and learn a few dozen things about how other people's heads are wired. If the attention bothered Russ he'd make everything private super fast. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived