IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

Nothing new to say except that Russell posted a picture on Facebook that must be of Rose.  Cute little kiddo.  No name or other info, maybe Sarah imposed that sensible condition.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well hes back trying to win the camper and posting selfies....life must be good cause he also badgered a buddy to let him go to a concert...I guess the only good thing is the music was to loud for rusty to talk about all his problems...

5 hours ago, EweSheep said:

Noticed anything different about him?

You referring to the beard? Oh yeah, suddenly I have this uncontrollable urge to drive to Peoria and and do some "dirty sexy dancing" with Rusty. Such a turn on. 

Looking at the older pictures and present picture............I think he dyed his hair, beard and eyebrows lol. I thought his hair had a reddish tint to it. 

Sounds like he is probably trying to look young, maybe attracting some ladies out there? Good luck with his endeavors!

7 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

You referring to the beard? Oh yeah, suddenly I have this uncontrollable urge to drive to Peoria and and do some "dirty sexy dancing" with Rusty. Such a turn on. 

:output_eeMbjt:

3 hours ago, EweSheep said:

Looking at the older pictures and present picture............I think he dyed his hair, beard and eyebrows lol. I thought his hair had a reddish tint to it. 

Sounds like he is probably trying to look young, maybe attracting some ladies out there? Good luck with his endeavors!

:output_eeMbjt:

So many naive ladies to impress and impregnate, so little time...sigh.

Eeeew.

2 hours ago, bea said:

Eeeew.

A while back Rusty posted a music video from YouTube on Facebook and claimed the music was so good it made him want to do some "dirty sexy dancing". 

It does look like his hair is much, much darker. Before it was like a dirty blonde/reddish blonde color.

It has been nice having a Rusty break. It looks like he is posting dating ads on Facebook. I can't snark on his hair color too much (for one, he has every right to whatever color he wants, and two, I think he is terribly unattractive no matter his hair color) but after following along on the Tabitha Paine and Tim Robertson thread, I am really scared to think he may wiggle himself into a situation like that if he ever went full on fundie. 

Whew. I saw this thread move up with new posts and I cringed at what the pig was up to now. Glad to hear he's just selling himself. I vowed to stay away from him and not talk about him, giving him the attention he craves. I had to click on this though and I'm relieved I can keep my vow. 

It would be amusing if Russ and Lauren get all decked out in pirate costumes in time of the new release of the Pirates of Caribbean movie coming up on Memorial Day. I think he will be all right for the time being but he has to keep up with the hair dye job. Wished he chose a different hair color.

He's bitching about Kindall and her lawyers, and is claiming that all lawyers sell their souls for cash and none of them can be Christian. 

Really?! He is flipping out about the court deal? 

Maybe she is taking his butt to court every time. Maybe he got a new job and had to modify his child support payments now. However he is the plantiff, so he can take her to court all the time to modify and he is whining about how he is getting shafted. Maybe the judge is seeing how he is really like!

Does he read the verses he posts?
She never posts negative things about him, even though he does about her.
Yet she is the one who "scoffs and speaks with malice."

If she does scoffs and speaks with malice, she's entitled to it. No more than he does with Lauren's mom. 

If it is costing him too much money, and don't have a good lawyer to fight her lawyer, maybe he should think about quitting while ahead. 

I don't see any new information regarding to the family court situation. "Proof of Service" in Jan of this year is all is being updated. Maybe Rusty is blowing hot air to stir up crap. Attention getting of course. LOL!

Yeah, I think this whole thing is him trying to get back into the teeny little spotlight he had on FJ. He went silent for a few weeks and this thread died. Now he's back posting selfies, drama about Laurens mom and even posted a picture of Rose. He misses us! Poor Russy.

IMO, ignore the toad! He can't stand it. 

I bow down to the greatest Rusty troll of all- whoever conned him into dyeing that mess. :pb_lol:

And he's back to hating on black people.  He saw how quiet things got, and he's turning up the flame pretty high all of a sudden.  Methinks he's frustrated because that Grecian Formula only scored 3 comments on his Facebook dating page.

2 hours ago, ellacinders said:

And he's back to hating on black people.  He saw how quiet things got, and he's turning up the flame pretty high all of a sudden.  Methinks he's frustrated because that Grecian Formula only scored 3 comments on his Facebook dating page.

Where does one find the Facebook dating page, exactly? 

‎Russell L DeJaynes Jr‎ to Facebook Dating

March 30 at 8:19am · Peoria, IL · 

"Single dad, looking for someone to become best friends with goal of marriage . non smoker, social drink occasionally. No drugs. Attends church regularly. Loves all outdoors, fishing hunting, camping. Loves animals. Loves shoping, movies, live music, cars. Enjoys antiques, auctions and traveling. I'm am looking for someone in the Midwest
United stated of America only thank you."

He forgot to add this to his Facebook Dating post - which is really quite a shame as I am certain it will make him even more appealing to lonely women everywhere.

‎Russell L DeJaynes Jr‎ to WMBD

Yesterday at 8:07pm · 

"A mother of three is still recovering after a crash last week. Elizabeth Adams and her children were inside the mini-van involved in the hit and run at Main and Adams. tonights headline

From last weeks black man stealing a car and trying to elude police... Peoria mayor and the police dont give a shit that the criminal black community in Peoria gets more and more violent everyday,. Instead we protect their ass and feel sorry for them. Slavery was over 150 years ago, time to act like adults are go to jail fuckers. You all make black lives matter a joke. You only care for Black lives and no one else! fuck Peoria's black community!"

Course, one of the two women foolish enough to respond to Russ's Facebook dating post is black.  Fortunately for her, she lives in Kenya and will likely never cross paths with this gem of a human being.

Whoa! I can see people not liking blacks but dang, that is pretty harsh! I wished he would keep it to himself with like minded people rather than out in public that one would see him, might do him harm. Not all black people are that way! We have good honest ones that was raised right and then you got losers, no matter what race, they will crash the party.

Yeah, very impressionable,  Rusty....you are scaring off your prospective mates! 

1 hour ago, EweSheep said:

Whoa! I can see people not liking blacks but dang, that is pretty harsh! I wished he would keep it to himself with like minded people rather than out in public that one would see him, might do him harm. Not all black people are that way! We have good honest ones that was raised right and then you got losers, no matter what race, they will crash the party.

Yeah, very impressionable,  Rusty....you are scaring off your prospective mates! 

What the hell?  You can see him not liking black people, but he should keep his opinions to when he's with like-minded people, because some black person might hurt him?  Gotta remember some of them were raised right, but not all of them.  

And what party are the black losers, and the losers of other races, going to crash?  Is there a White Power party coming up in your area?

1 hour ago, EweSheep said:

This whole post is inexcusable. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived