IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

21 hours ago, ellacinders said:

He's cooking again, because it's fresh.  A mushroom burger with cheese on the bottom AND the top, with fries.  Keeps pounding on the Hardees work experience - Ten YEARS, you know.  Off and on.  I have no idea what that actually means, but I believe it to mean that within a ten year period, he worked at Hardees a few months here, a couple months there.  Referenced some other friend/guy who worked there as some sort of proof of his claim of employment.

And his repeated comments after that one woman simply said, "You must like cooking". She made one simple comment and he had to blather on and on about his experience at Hardee's, how fresh cooking at home is, what kind of sauce he's trying to make, blah blah blah. I used to have a Facebook friend who would constantly leave follow up comment after comment. She got the ax after a while. Russ's friend made a comment, it didn't require him to share his whole philosophy on cooking and life story. 

I think he's hitting the sauce again, he first posted this morning about how he loves to clean up Lauren's messes after she stays for the weekend, reasoning that she'll have plenty of time to clean later in life, and now he's back to music videos and lyrics and of course, the camper give away. Oh, and the people at church comment on how Lauren knows her Bible verses and of course, Rusty takes all the credit. 

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, he's hitting the sauce.  "I fall to pieces" - it's been a year since you've been gone, blah blah blah.  Wants to be 6 feet under, blah blah blah.

Clearly pining away for Sarah, if you ask me.  

Kinda think he wants that trailer so's he can relocate to a river closer to where he can spy on Sarah.

If I could believe he was a responsible person (keeping up with his obligations, not drinking around Lauren) I wouldn't begrudge him some crying into his whiskey, but...

52 minutes ago, lawfulevil said:

If I could believe he was a responsible person (keeping up with his obligations, not drinking around Lauren) I wouldn't begrudge him some crying into his whiskey, but...

Taking some responsibility for his own behavior and the consequences of it...

10 hours ago, ellacinders said:

\Kinda think he wants that trailer so's he can relocate to a river closer to where he can spy on Sarah.

This made me think of Matt Foley from Chris Farley's old SNL routine-- "livin' in a van trailer down by the river!"

But Matt Foley had it WAY more together than ol' Rusty.

8 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Taking some responsibility for his own behavior and the consequences of it...

Russ' version of taking responsibility for his own behavior: "I'm such an idiot for choosing those whores! What's wrong with me?" 

Funny, his opinion of what constitutes a 'whore.'  First off, he goes prowling with the deliberate intention of getting laid.  Second, even though he's the one who's looking for casual sex, he's not a 'whore.'  Oh no, only women are whores.  

It's never his fault he winds up with what he perceives to be a 'whore.'  He's always the victim, the one who never saw the 'whore' coming.

He is blameless.  That's how he sleeps at night.

2 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Funny, his opinion of what constitutes a 'whore.'  First off, he goes prowling with the deliberate intention of getting laid.  Second, even though he's the one who's looking for casual sex, he's not a 'whore.'  Oh no, only women are whores.  

It's never his fault he winds up with what he perceives to be a 'whore.'  He's always the victim, the one who never saw the 'whore' coming.

He is blameless.  That's how he sleeps at night.

I'll bet that he doesn't consider himself searching for a whore, because even whores need to get paid.  No pay, no lay---

Mentioning the cause of the fire at his place.  I figured it was either best case, falling asleep with a cigarette or worse, a meth cook job gone rogue.

He sounds like his idol 45.

"Sad very sad"

Which is of course, true.  And unnecessary, which is the real tragedy, and could have been a bigger one.  Apartment life is tough because you don't know what your neighbors are up to.

That really is tragic and seems almost like a freak accident. I don't advocate tobacco use but having grown up with family members who routinely smoked, both indoors and out, I know how easy it would have been for something like this to happen. How terrible for that poor man who passed away as well as for his family and friends. What a terrible, terrible way to die. 

7 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Mentioning the cause of the fire at his place.  I figured it was either best case, falling asleep with a cigarette or worse, a meth cook job gone rogue.

He sounds like his idol 45.

"Sad very sad"

Which is of course, true.  And unnecessary, which is the real tragedy, and could have been a bigger one.  Apartment life is tough because you don't know what your neighbors are up to.

"SAD VERY SAD"

It's like he's trying to look like some guy with a kind heart and compassion for others. I wanted so badly to comment, "No shit, dummy" to both of Rusty's posts. We get it Rusty, it was a tragedy. Keep on trying to win that camper, Russ. And showing us what "single awesome dad" you are. 

Well, maybe he'll at least win that shirt.  I'm sure it will be like garlic to a vampire, keeping the whores at bay.

18 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Well, maybe he'll at least win that shirt.  I'm sure it will be like garlic to a vampire, keeping the whores at bay.

Oh yeah, that shirt is so suave and classy, I bet all the whores of the Tri-County area are banging down his door. 

What an ass.  His friend is in the ER, so good ole Russ is using this opportunity to inform everyone the sacrifices he's made for the guy for the last three days, babysitting him, trying to get him to the ER.  Posting a photo of the poor guy asleep and tagging him for all to see as proof of his goodness.

Russ, maybe your friend doesn't want the whole damn world to know what his problems are.  Or to be seen unconscious in a hospital bed.

Russ is totally taking advantage of the man when he is incapacitated.

I hope the next buddy of Russ's who witnesses him in a drunken stupor films him and puts it on youtube and Facebook and tags the living shit out of him for all to see.

What a prick.

Baby sitted sick GRUMPY Bob for last three days

So nice that Russ was willing to "baby sitted" him.  What a friend...I am sure "GRUMPY Bob" will appreciate having his picture posted to Facebook.

1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

What an ass.  His friend is in the ER, so good ole Russ is using this opportunity to inform everyone the sacrifices he's made for the guy for the last three days, babysitting him, trying to get him to the ER.  Posting a photo of the poor guy asleep and tagging him for all to see as proof of his goodness.

Russ, maybe your friend doesn't want the whole damn world to know what his problems are.  Or to be seen unconscious in a hospital bed.

Russ is totally taking advantage of the man when he is incapacitated.

I hope the next buddy of Russ's who witnesses him in a drunken stupor films him and puts it on youtube and Facebook and tags the living shit out of him for all to see.

What a prick.

I think it's because I'm exhausted from packing to move, but this is so horrifically awful I can't stop laughing. GOOD Russ, ever the Boy Scout, has been begging Bob to go the hospital, but grumpy Bob won't go. The way Russ made it sound, apparently Russ was bored at the ER and fixed their internet, cable and kitchen faucet. Highly unlikely, I think he was being the handyman at Grumpy Bob's, but it's how it sounded. 

Grumpy Bob's appendix is coming out tomorrow morning, and Russ is patting himself on the back for convincing Grumpy Bob to go to the hospital. Gee Russ, I bet the surgeon will have a gold star for your heroics. 

He's the epitome of asshole. 

Yikes, talk about invasion of privacy! Anything to get him some attention, anything to twist in some way to make him look like the good guy. He's desperate to be seen as a single, awesome dad! Cause I think he knows, deep down, he ISN'T. But if enough other people think so, that makes it true, right?

So transparent. 

Sickening. 

15 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Oh yeah, that shirt is so suave and classy, I bet all the whores of the Tri-County area are banging down his door. 

Are you kidding??  His door is always open to love.

I'm feeling pretty amazed and amused , when you consider the fact that Russ's writing indicates he is in no way proficient in spelling, grammar, or composition.  But I'm so glad there's 'someone' out there who feels he should write for a web site.   Best laugh of my day today.

Russell L DeJaynes Jr was feeling amazed.

3 hrs · Peoria · 

Wow ..I feel special inside..a obsure post I penned about a product review received a glowing review saying I should write for a web site. BOY ARENT I THE PRETTIEST BELL AT THE BALL.

Mirror, Mirror on the wall! Who is the best liar of them all? 

Of course! It's Russ! 

If his friend ever finds out that Russ is posting him on FB for the world to see, I bet he would be upset with him. Poor guy, it's the last thing he needs.

Poor Grumpy Bob - Russ had to display his amazing grammar and spelling skills and give everyone this update. I'll be disappointed if, after Bob recovers from whatever ails him, he doesn't take Russ into a back alley to beat the shit out of him. 

Screenshot_2017-05-14-00-43-41.png

7 hours ago, ellacinders said:

I'm feeling pretty amazed and amused , when you consider the fact that Russ's writing indicates he is in no way proficient in spelling, grammar, or composition.  But I'm so glad there's 'someone' out there who feels he should write for a web site.   Best laugh of my day today.

Russell L DeJaynes Jr was feeling amazed.

3 hrs · Peoria · 

Wow ..I feel special inside..a obsure post I penned about a product review received a glowing review saying I should write for a web site. BOY ARENT I THE PRETTIEST BELL AT THE BALL.

Yup, he's a bell all right...a read humdinger.

3 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Poor Grumpy Bob - Russ had to display his amazing grammar and spelling skills and give everyone this update. I'll be disappointed if, after Bob recovers from whatever ails him, he doesn't take Russ into a back alley to beat the shit out of him. 

Screenshot_2017-05-14-00-43-41.png

Seriously?! Can't do surgery without removing appendix? Well, I don't know but usually in MOST cases, the doctors would remove your appendix before they can deal with the rest of the issues. Nothing worse than an angry, inflamed appendix ready to burst. Poor Bob! Never heard of a tube coming from rectum but I have heard of tubes from pelvic regions. Can anyone familiar with this educate me on this?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived